IGNORED

Trust God, Not Circumstances

GoldenEagle

....when we have thunderstorm and I tell them  that I love them. The louder the thunder the more raging the storm, it reminds me of no matter  how out of control things get in this life, God is still in control. 

:thumbsup:

Myself, My Wife And Even My Grandson (From His First Year) Love Raging Storms.....

And It's The Best Sleeping Weather Ever~!

God Is Good :)

And the LORD will create upon every dwelling place of mount Zion, and upon her assemblies, a cloud and smoke by day, and the shining of a flaming fire by night: for upon all the glory shall be a defence.

And there shall be a tabernacle for a shadow in the daytime from the heat, and for a place of refuge, and for a covert from storm and from rain. Isaiah 4:5-6

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  6
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  05/10/1995

Praise God!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,220
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  03/18/1966

I will say great post and awesome song.... thank you brother goldeneagle for sharing, I just loved it all. You are so right on the part about the great news is that for us believers, "bad circumstances are only an illusion of a lack of security".  Just from my own life so many times things may appear to be going really bad but keeping the faith and let God worry with the details. Hard to see the light at the end of tunnel at times so true but its there!! just need that trust. God bless you always, you shine your light with others.

desi

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  764
  • Topics Per Day:  0.18
  • Content Count:  7,626
  • Content Per Day:  1.80
  • Days Won:  44

I will say great post and awesome song.... thank you brother goldeneagle for sharing, I just loved it all. You are so right on the part about the great news is that for us believers, "bad circumstances are only an illusion of a lack of security".  Just from my own life so many times things may appear to be going really bad but keeping the faith and let God worry with the details. Hard to see the light at the end of tunnel at times so true but its there!! just need that trust. God bless you always, you shine your light with others.

desi

:thumbsup:

God bless you!

GE

Thanks, this really encourages me. It reminds me that God is good all the time. God bless you all

Indeed! All the time God is good. :)

Thank you! Encouragement!

You are welcome Alien! God bless you! :)

I do enjoy newer music. But sometimes going back a hundred years or more does well to the soul. :)

It Is Well With My Soul - 1873

by: Horatio Spafford

Thank You for blessing us with the Words to these two hymns! O i really appreciate it!

Glad it served to encourage you and point you to God! :)

I think this may have been posted for me to see. This is really what I needed to be reminded of. Funny that it should come to me at such a time as now when the winds are blowing outside my door.  Thank you.

I'm glad this post encouraged you Damodar! :)

Trust God even if you have no idea what is going on. I must remind my self of that daily. 

Yes, a good reminder for all of us Jezikiah! :)

God bless,

GE

Of interest, when I posted this we were going through a very difficult time facing bed bugs in our apartment. God is faithful! :)