IGNORED

Proof That God Exists

BlessedByTheBest

I think there is another plausible "proof".  This is the extraordinary ability of the human brain to instantaneously recall even trivial memories, faster than a super computer.  Consider the case when someone mentions a classmate they had thirty years ago.  Immediately I respond, oh yes, the daughter of Jane.  What natural selection process or evolutionary purpose does that serve?  To me, it seems a gift from the Creator.

:thumbsup:

No Doubt

And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth. So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them. Genesis 1:26-27

~

Beloved Look, Look To The Creator

I am the LORD: that is my name: Isaiah 42:8(a-b)

And Not To The Creature

and my glory will I not give to another, neither my praise to graven images. Isaiah 42:8(c-d)

Amen

Repent ye therefore, and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out, when the times of refreshing shall come from the presence of the Lord; Acts 3:19

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,136
  • Content Per Day:  4.63
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings Everyone,

Brother Paul,that is beautiful....as I do not (as a practice) click on external links I really cannot comment,so I was just reading...I really liked Meta_Agapes post.....

With love,in Christ_Kwik

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  601
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Days Won:  3

Hi everyone with love,

This is so amazing to me...I've been thinking, praying, meditating, enduring etc. etc. on some things lately...and going back through when I was not a believer...and what that felt like...and then I've thought many times about how I was before I was a mama...

Before I had a child...Literally, before I really, really had a child...(Hahaha...There was a time that in my mind-it might not happen, ever) And I walked around thinking I knew something about it all...watching all the having babies "tv shows" and that helped alot, I mean alot...Learning all I could...but having not experienced it-Flatly, come to find out I knew nothing about it...Nothing!!! So my conclusion is: Until I experience something-I really don't know all about it...I think I know a few things about it...Hoping I do-saying I do...but I really don't know...and the only way I can say this is because now I've experienced it...

And it's the same thing with a relationship with God...

My daughter was watching something on television and she said: Mama, you know that person doesn't really know because they haven't experienced it yet...I forgot what she was watching but her words just came alive in me...and revelation...My my...

Still reflecting, praying, meditating, enduring til the end...Love ya'll...

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  867
  • Topics Per Day:  0.24
  • Content Count:  7,331
  • Content Per Day:  2.00
  • Days Won:  31
  • Birthday:  04/28/1964

I think there is another plausible "proof".  THis is the extraordinary ability of the human brain to instantaneously recall even trivial memories, faster than a super computer.  Consider the case when someone mentions a classmate they had thirty years ago.  Immediately I respond, oh yes, the daughter of Jane.  What natural selection process or evolutionary purpose does that serve?  To me, it seems a gift from the Creator.

I remember watching a TV documentary many years ago about four people born with no brains. All they had was fluid in their heads but no recognisable braincells or neurones as such. They also had slightly large heads due to hydrocephaly. It was believed that they would grow up to be 'vegetables' so to speak, but in actual fact they led normal lives. One went on to study at University.

This kind of proved that the brain is not really a computer as such, and all our thoughts and memories are not stored inside it like a hard drive, but are stored somewhere intangible that is currently beyond the understanding of modern science.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  867
  • Topics Per Day:  0.24
  • Content Count:  7,331
  • Content Per Day:  2.00
  • Days Won:  31
  • Birthday:  04/28/1964

I think there is another plausible "proof".  THis is the extraordinary ability of the human brain to instantaneously recall even trivial memories, faster than a super computer.  Consider the case when someone mentions a classmate they had thirty years ago.  Immediately I respond, oh yes, the daughter of Jane.  What natural selection process or evolutionary purpose does that serve?  To me, it seems a gift from the Creator.

I remember watching a TV documentary many years ago about four people born with no brains. All they had was fluid in their heads but no recognisable braincells or neurones as such. They also had slightly large heads due to hydrocephaly. It was believed that they would grow up to be 'vegetables' so to speak, but in actual fact they led normal lives. One went on to study at University.

This kind of proved that the brain is not really a computer as such, and all our thoughts and memories are not stored inside it like a hard drive, but are stored somewhere intangible that is currently beyond the understanding of modern science.

Actually, try checking this out:

http://www.unexplainedstuff.com/Mysteries-of-the-Mind/Living-without-a-Brain.html

• Group:  Nonbeliever
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  10
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

The options of 'seeking' God, or not believing in God are unavailable.

I don't believe in God though. Is my existence logically impossible then?

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  28
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,046
  • Content Per Day:  0.27
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  09/30/1960

I beg to differ with that idea as well.

Edited by gray wolf

The options of 'seeking' God, or not believing in God are unavailable.

I don't believe in God though. Is my existence logically impossible then?

~

Logically

For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord. Romans 6:23

You Are Being Foolish

A wise man feareth, and departeth from evil: but the fool rageth, and is confident. Proverbs 14:16

I beg to differ with that idea as well.

~

Go Fundamental

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. John 3:16

And Hang On Brother, Hang On~!

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  28
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,046
  • Content Per Day:  0.27
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  09/30/1960

now that i have duped you into looking...

this is fun!

http://www.proofthatgodexists.org/

:happyhappy:I

I found it led me to a point where I could not concede.  It needed some 3rd options.