• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  97
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  427
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  05/20/1980

I believed problem share is half solve,is there any way i can overcome it. my problem now is spirit of doubt and fear,your advice will be very helpful.

I believed problem share is half solve,is there any way i can overcome it. my problem now is spirit of doubt and fear,your advice will be very helpful.

Pray to the Father in Jesus' name and ask Him to remove those spirits of doubt and fear.

Ask His to fill you with the spirit of confidence, the spirit of peace, the spirit of endurance......

Go to the Father and whatever you ask in Jesus name, He will do for you. If you have unrepentant sins, confess them and ask forgiveness in Jesus name. 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  55
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.38
  • Days Won:  28

Pray to the Father in Jesus' name and ask Him to remove those spirits of doubt and fear.

Ask His to fill you with the spirit of confidence, the spirit of peace, the spirit of endurance......

Go to the Father and whatever you ask in Jesus name, He will do for you. If you have unrepentant sins, confess them and ask forgiveness in Jesus name. 

Amen and believe that what you ask for is give to you :

2 Tim 1:7

For God has not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,995
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,693
  • Content Per Day:  11.71
  • Days Won:  226

Pray.And I will pray for you. :th_praying:

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,220
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  03/18/1966

Just a shift in your focus... start working on yourself every day, so many times we looking for answers and answers are in us, putting God first.

Isaiah 26:3  You will keep in perfect peace those whose minds are steadfast, because they trust in you.

Philippians 4: 8-9 Finally, brothers and sisters, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable, if anything is excellent or praiseworthy, think about such things. Whatever you have learned or received or heard from me, or seen in me, put into practice. And the God of peace will be with you. 

God leads you to places that are hard.

Some of my trials in my life were so hard. Just some of the impurities that came up shocked me. Like did I really trust God, did I believe He really loved me. Going thru painful times of doubt and fear, that stuff came up. And I would pray alot over things and allow God to help me to make me more like Him and His reflection could be seen in my eyes and in my demeanor.  Just open up your heart to God and let Him expand your thinking and He will.

praying for you.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  97
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  427
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  05/20/1980

Thanks and God bless you all"

Edited by Jerry1023