Sanh

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  123
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

Sorry I don't see how this {post #26} relates to post #4.

My poor eyes, sorry about that, but it is a little bit above, anyway, look at this (post no. 24 or up);

As in the days of the apostles, so are the days today with Jesus the Lord God, nothing is new under the sun and only His means in talking/communicating to the people differ but He Himself, unseen, is still the one involved in guiding and teaching His sons/families/friends/followers/disciples today in our time. Did you come to know Jesus that way?

One truth that the bible doesn't have and that was hidden to mankind for quite a long, long time is the fact that Jesus taught his disciples that no one within the church of the Lord is allowed to act as men pastor simply because the Lord is the only Good Shepherd/Pastor/Teacher in His Church. Also, the Lord God did not actually say to Adam and Eve that they will surely die by the time they eat the fruit that He forbids them to eat. The Lord told us that what He said to the two is that they will be clothed with sins by the time they eat that fruit. Another one is about marriage where the bible has the record that the two will become one flesh but in reality, the Lord told us that what He said to Adam and Eve is that He will give them one flesh and it is about the offspring that will be the result of that marriage, not that the husband and the wife will become one flesh. These are only some of the hidden truths that is beyond the limits and bounds of the bible today.

I do believe God inspired the original scriptures but God warns us that the bible is not the Lord God.

Who is us? Do you mean Jesus started talking to you in AD 2001 and onward?

If so I find this very interesting...

God bless,

GE

Exactly, Jesus started talking to us from that day onward. "Us" are my whole family, relatives, and friends.

Edited by Sanh

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  1,740
  • Content Per Day:  0.44
  • Days Won:  7
  • Birthday:  07/02/1964

I cannot prove to you or anyone that God is alive and real, and neither can anyone else. Belief in God requires faith, proof removes the need for faith.

I know that God is alive and real due to His movement in my life.

Now, answer the question....on what basis do you claim to be correct about the Bible and all of us are wrong.

1. Allow me further to pursue this question to you, have you talked to God and has God uttered to you something about Himself where you were allowed to write down as evidence that you have encountered God, alive and real?

2. I don't recall saying I am correct about the bible and all of you are wrong, otherwise I stand to be corrected.

1. there is nothing God has done in my life that I have written down. I do not really operate that way, I am not really a "write things down". but i do share them face to face

2. Well we can't both be right, I assume you believe you are correct and your post have left no room you could be mistaken

1. there is nothing God has done in my life that I have written down. I do not really operate that way, I am not really a "write things down". but i do share them face to face

2. Well we can't both be right, I assume you believe you are correct and your post have left no room you could be mistaken

1.  So, your belief is confined to a book and not to God since the bible is not God, that is how I look at it but I do respect your take on God.

2.  No, I do not say I am correct because we are both human beings prone to errors and mistakes and only the Lord God, alive and real, is the Truth. The things that we got from Him are nothing and are not meant to be any source of teachings about salvation and of God, they are only testimonies to God who gives such things to people of all ages.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  764
  • Topics Per Day:  0.18
  • Content Count:  7,626
  • Content Per Day:  1.80
  • Days Won:  44

I'm not sure what you mean. I know the Jesus Christ as my personal Savior, Redeemer, King, Friend, and Lord. I thank God for His grace in saving me many years ago. I'm a great sinner yet Jesus is a Greater Savior.

What truths beyond the Bible are you referring to?

God has revealed Himself to humanity through the inspired Word of God - the Bible. Do you not believe God inspired the Bible?

As in the days of the apostles, so are the days today with Jesus the Lord God, nothing is new under the sun and only His means in talking/communicating to the people differ but He Himself, unseen, is still the one involved in guiding and teaching His sons/families/friends/followers/disciples today in our time. Did you come to know Jesus that way?

A. One truth that the bible doesn't have and that was hidden to mankind for quite a long, long time is the fact that Jesus taught his disciples that no one within the church of the Lord is allowed to act as men pastor simply because the Lord is the only Good Shepherd/Pastor/Teacher in His Church.

B. Also, the Lord God did not actually say to Adam and Eve that they will surely die by the time they eat the fruit that He forbids them to eat. The Lord told us that what He said to the two is that they will be clothed with sins by the time they eat that fruit.

C. Another one is about marriage where the bible has the record that the two will become one flesh but in reality, the Lord told us that what He said to Adam and Eve is that He will give them one flesh and it is about the offspring that will be the result of that marriage, not that the husband and the wife will become one flesh.

These are only some of the hidden truths that is beyond the limits and bounds of the bible today.

I do believe God inspired the original scriptures but God warns us that the bible is not the Lord God.

A. This is false and goes directly against Scripture. See post #4.

B. This is false and goes directly against Scripture. The result of of eating the fruit was allowing sin to enter their lives - seperating them from God. It was only by God's mercy that they weren't killed the day they ate of the fruit of the knowledge of good and evil.  

Gen. 2:15-17

15 Then the Lord God took the man and put him in the garden of Eden to tend and keep it. 16 And the Lord God commanded the man, saying, “Of every tree of the garden you may freely eat; 17 but of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil you shall not eat, for in the day that you eat of it you shall surely die.”

C. This is also contrary to Scripture.

What do you take Scripture to mean when it says what God has joined together? And Jesus in particular re-emphasized this idea of one flesh and joining together.

Mark 10:9

They said, “Moses permitted a man to write a certificate of divorce, and to dismiss her.

And Jesus answered and said to them, “Because of the hardness of your heart he wrote you this precept. But from the beginning of the creation, God ‘made them male and female.’ ‘For this reason a man shall leave his father and mother and be joined to his wife, and the two shall become one flesh’; so then they are no longer two, but one flesh. Therefore what God has joined together, let not man separate.”

and again...

Matthew 19:4-6

And He answered and said to them, “Have you not read that He who made[a] them at the beginning ‘made them male and female,’[b] and said, ‘For this reason a man shall leave his father and mother and be joined to his wife, and the two shall become one flesh’?[c] So then, they are no longer two but one flesh. Therefore what God has joined together, let not man separate.”

So it sounds like you believe that personal revelation is superior to Biblical revelation in this instance? :help:

God bless,

GE

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  764
  • Topics Per Day:  0.18
  • Content Count:  7,626
  • Content Per Day:  1.80
  • Days Won:  44

Who is us? Do you mean Jesus started talking to you in AD 2001 and onward?

If so I find this very interesting...

God bless,

GE

Exactly, Jesus started talking to us from that day onward. "Us" are my whole family, relatives, and friends.

How do you know it's Jesus? What if whoever is talking to you (Jesus or perhaps someone else?) tells you something that is contrary to Scripture? How do you know if it is the enemies of God disguised as angels of light or the voice of Jesus?

2 Cor. 11:14

And no wonder, for even Satan disguises himself as an angel of light.

1 John 4:1-4

Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, for many false prophets have gone out into the world. By this you know the Spirit of God: every spirit that confesses that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is from God, and every spirit that does not confess Jesus is not from God. This is the spirit of the antichrist, which you heard was coming and now is in the world already. Little children, you are from God and have overcome them, for he who is in you is greater than he who is in the world.

1 Thess. 5:21

But test everything; hold fast what is good.

Acts 17:11

Now these Jews were more noble than those in Thessalonica; they received the word with all eagerness, examining the Scriptures daily to see if these things were so.

God bless,

GE

A. This is false and goes directly against Scripture. See post #4.

B. This is false and goes directly against Scripture. The result of of eating the fruit was allowing sin to enter their lives - seperating them from God. It was only by God's mercy that they weren't killed the day they ate of the fruit of the knowledge of good and evil.  

Gen. 2:15-17

15 Then the Lord God took the man and put him in the garden of Eden to tend and keep it. 16 And the Lord God commanded the man, saying, “Of every tree of the garden you may freely eat; 17 but of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil you shall not eat, for in the day that you eat of it you shall surely die.”

C. This is also contrary to Scripture.

What do you take Scripture to mean when it says what God has joined together? And Jesus in particular re-emphasized this idea of one flesh and joining together.

Mark 10:9

They said, “Moses permitted a man to write a certificate of divorce, and to dismiss her.

And Jesus answered and said to them, “Because of the hardness of your heart he wrote you this precept. But from the beginning of the creation, God ‘made them male and female.’ ‘For this reason a man shall leave his father and mother and be joined to his wife, and the two shall become one flesh’; so then they are no longer two, but one flesh. Therefore what God has joined together, let not man separate.”

and again...

Matthew 19:4-6

And He answered and said to them, “Have you not read that He who made[a] them at the beginning ‘made them male and female,’[b] and said, ‘For this reason a man shall leave his father and mother and be joined to his wife, and the two shall become one flesh’?[c] So then, they are no longer two but one flesh. Therefore what God has joined together, let not man separate.”

So it sounds like you believe that personal revelation is superior to Biblical revelation in this instance? :help:

God bless,

GE

A.  The bible is not the Lord God and eternal life does not reside in the bible and contradiction is only in the people's mind since God knows what was truly said by Him.

B.  You did not carefully weigh what you said in this part because if the result of eating the fruit was allowing sins to enter their lives, then they were really clothed in sins after eating the fruit.

C.  Joined together is the tie not in marriage or marriage per se and one flesh is the offspring which will come out later, come to think of this carefully. Tell me, did you and your spouse became literally one flesh after you were put in marriage? But how about your offspring, didn't they become one flesh as a result of the union of your flesh (sperm cell) and that of your spouse (egg cell)?

I believe that the Lord God himself, not the personal revelation we received from Him,  is superior over the bible of today.

How do you know it's Jesus? What if whoever is talking to you (Jesus or perhaps someone else?) tells you something that is contrary to Scripture? How do you know if it is the enemies of God disguised as angels of light or the voice of Jesus?

Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, for many false prophets have gone out into the world. By this you know the Spirit of God: every spirit that confesses that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is from God, and every spirit that does not confess Jesus is not from God. This is the spirit of the antichrist, which you heard was coming and now is in the world already. Little children, you are from God and have overcome them, for he who is in you is greater than he who is in the world.

Now these Jews were more noble than those in Thessalonica; they received the word with all eagerness, examining the Scriptures daily to see if these things were so.

God bless,

GE

Jesus has many ways of proving Himself that He is the Almighty and it is beyond the capacity of men to comprehend it unless they were there when the Lord proved Himself of His Lordship over all. What do you think of any specific God's work that the devil cannot do in any way he can?

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  1,740
  • Content Per Day:  0.44
  • Days Won:  7
  • Birthday:  07/02/1964

How do you know it's Jesus? What if whoever is talking to you (Jesus or perhaps someone else?) tells you something that is contrary to Scripture? How do you know if it is the enemies of God disguised as angels of light or the voice of Jesus?

God bless,

GE

Jesus has many ways of proving Himself that He is the Almighty and it is beyond the capacity of men to comprehend it unless they were there when the Lord proved Himself of His Lordship over all. What do you think of any specific God's work that the devil cannot do in any way he can?

How can you know you were in the right place and not tricked by Satan.

Since you dismiss the scriptures you have nothing to test it against except your own personal opinions.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  68
  • Topic Count:  186
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  14,250
  • Content Per Day:  3.32
  • Days Won:  30

God first time revealed Himself to me was when I was around 13. Then He showed me the sin in my life. I turned away from my sin and determined to follow Jesus Christ. I told my friends that I had asked God to forgive me of my sins.

HAS GOD SHOWED YOU YOUR SINS AND HAVE YOU ASKED FOR FORGIVENESS?

I believe that aliens and ghosts are probably demons and evil spirits.

I also believe that they are seducing spirits that want to lead us away from Jesus.

I also believe that the Holy Spirit of Jesus dwells in me. He shall lead me into all truth.

The next thing that God led me to do was to buy a New Testament in a language I could understand.

I was hungry to read the Bible and read the whole New Testament. No one told me to do this but God.

HAS GOD TOLD YOU TO READ THE NEW TESTAMENT OR THE BIBLE?

The only way I am sure that what God has said to me is really from Him is from what the Bible says. If I ask who is Lord and the still, small voice cannot say that Jesus is Lord, the spirit is not from God. This is in 1 Corinthians 12. It also must confess that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh. That is in 1 John.

When God speaks to me the words are also repeated to me many times and in different ways. A long established Christian might tell me the same thing without my asking. Or I may find the same thing in a Bible passage. Sometimes the same thing is repeated in a hymn or Christian song. I never go to someone else to ask what God is speaking to me or what i should do. I ask God in prayer. Then I wait for Him to answer me. Because we are warned "Now the Spirit expressly says that in latter times some will depart from the faith, giving heed to deceiving spirits and doctrines of demons. 1 Timothy 4;1.

Is English your native language? If not, you may not understand the Bible very well.

Some people who have had God speak His message to them without the Bible repeating the same thing have formed false teachings with evil fruit in their lives.