• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  31
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  35
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  05/23/1964

What is Faith all about?  Is it possible in today’s world to have Faith?  Many people argue that Faith is outdated, old fashioned, not for the young people and so on.

Faith can never be outdated, old fashioned and so on.  Having Faith is possible.  Having Faith makes a person complete, makes the person whole.  A person having Faith, is a person being spiritual close to God.

Faith is based on living your life in a close relationship with Jesus Christ the Son of God.  My Faith has increased over the years, because I have always sought to live this particular relationship with Jesus.  Yes, reading books about Faith, listening to a talk about Faith has also contributed to increase my Faith.  But for sure the most important is to have this personal relationship with Jesus, for He has increased my Faith and made me whole.

A personal relationship with Jesus helps me to live each moment in my life through His Love, His Grace, His Peace and His Comfort amongst others.  This relationship has helped me increasing my Faith, making me able to live fulfilled and not just ‘exist’.

Be encouraged, have Faith in Him, and let Him increase your Faith during the coming year.  This is possible through your relationship with Jesus, ...... by praying.

In Unity,

George Calleja – Malta

Guest pauline kawira

AMEN,such a wonderful message brother George,we need to have great faith inthe lord,non wavered and non-doubtful,many christians are trusting upon the lord but with no faith,they need God to provide but they dont believe it wonna work.which leads to no fruit bearing,hence diminishing their faith and their trust.    MATHEW14;22-33 When Jesus appeared to His disciples inthe sea,many thought He was a ghost and were very afraid,but jesus spoke to them thet they would recognise Him,but still they doubted,and peter goes ahead and says unto the lord,if your the one then command me to come,which Jesus did.but onthe midst of the sea,peter forgets where he was going and starts to look behind where he was disturbed with the tossing of the wind.    Same thing that is happening to the christians today,with their little faith tossed around by the wind.they forget the lord that has called them to salvation and instead they start lookin bark.only to meet with great toossing wind inthe sea,it time we focus unto the lord,believing and trusting in Him alone.we need to irrigate for our faith,by prayer,by hearing the word of of God and of His deeds,and also by reading the word of God.My faith was mightly increased by hearing great experiences from my friend through what God had done for them and hearing great testimonies.This greatly tought me on sharing my testmonies with others to also help them in building their faith,                                                                                                                                                    Breatrens,we need to share mighty things that God has done for us to increase other people fath.maybe they have never heard of someone whom God has ever done something great for them,and that what they are seeking to help them build their faith.to help them to stop looking backward to the toossing winds..MAY GOD BLESS YOU ALL as we increase our faith inthe lord and also help others to build their faith.                                                                                                                                                                  

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  68
  • Topic Count:  186
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  14,247
  • Content Per Day:  3.32
  • Days Won:  30

Amen, my brother and sister. And when frightened or worried, a good prayer is "Lord, I believe, help my unbelief!' Mark 9:24

And every time the Lord did something great for the old testament Jews, they would build a monument there out of a pile of stones so they would remember all God has done for them in that place. It is good to write down all that God has done for us and keep it somewhere safe so that we too will remember when we start to be afraid and doubt. It is our little "pile of stones" to help us remember all the prayers He has answered for us and the great things He has done. It fills our hearts with thanksgiving and praise and helps to build our faith. Trials are for the proving of our faith. But I ask God for a lot of little things, too. I pray for God to help me find the keys to my car, to help me find my glasses (which I sometimes forget are on top of my head), and for my old car to even start. I ask Him to help me to be a good witness to unbelievers, and to give me a chance to tell them about Him. And most of all I ask Him to save my friends and family. I remind him of the Scriptures in which He says that it is His not His will that any should perish but that all should come to repentance. 2 Peter 3:9. I ask Him to heal those who are in pain because one of His Names in the Old Testament is The Lord Who Heals. Exodus 15:26. He is so good and so faithful to us, and has given us so many exceedingly great and precious promises. 2 Peter 1:4. God is our refuge and strength, an abundantly available help in time of trouble" Psalms 46:1 And I am so thankful that He is our God. It is good to pray God's promises back to Him like Moses did. It also increases my faith to know I am praying according to His will. I use the New King James Verson of the Bible most of the time.

Blessings,

Willa

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  4
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

Walking in his love also seems to help, showing it to others

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  50
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

When the bible talks about "faith" (ex: little or great faith), it is talking about having faith in God, His Son, His Holy Spirit, His Truth, His promises, His Power, His holiness, etc...

It is all about God and His glory and works, but most "Christians" today have very little faith in God and His Son, but instead put their faith in themselves, other people, things, and their own selfish reasoning.

People go through most of their day spinning their wheels in this world, because that is where they have put their faith. The world and themselves is where they have kept their love as well.

How many people desire to increase their faith to be made righteous and holy - as God is righteous and holy?

How many people desire to have more faith so they stop their sinning that still has them in bondage - so they can truly be free of their sinful nature?j

Who desires to have more faith, so that they can be truly and fully transformed into a son of God - to be Christ-like?