• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  23
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  12/26/1974

As I sit here in my home, looking out the window... I can't help but ask myself..Am I really thankful? I'm looking outside at the fall leaves on the trees and how beautiful they are..Have I thanked the one who made those for me to look at? I look around this room and see all the extra wants in here that alot of people live without...Am I thankful for those little things that make life a little bit more enjoyable? I think about the food that I just consumed... Do I stop and think about how blessed I am because I was able to enjoy that food without having to starve for days before getting it? There is so much going on in this world today that most of the time I lose sight of the blessings that I have because I am too worried about what tomorrow holds for me. Life is short..and we only have one shot at it...So.. I can sit and think about alot of things in my life right now that I wish I wasn't going through but the real test comes when you can look around and realize that it really doesn't matter how perfect someone elses life seems to you but you can look around and see just how blessed you are with the little things in life that we take for granted everyday. I challenge you look around in the room you are sitting in right now.. look at all the "extras" you have that you don't have to have to survive, think about the nice clothes that your children/grandchildren are wearing that you didn't have to dig through the dumpsters to find, think about how much easier life is that you can get into your car outside to go to town in instead of having to think about how long it will take you to walk, but most of all.. I want you to think about how much Jesus loves you that he went to that cross.. took that beating.. shed his own blood and died for You that one day you can have a mansion in heaven and be able to walk on that street of Gold. Remember that he loves you so much that he knows the exact number of hairs on your head. He loves you so much that he allowed you to be born, to freely worship him anytime you wish, So.. have you really thanked him lately?

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,129
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

I for one am very thankful. Very Very thankful....

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  85
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,634
  • Content Per Day:  0.22
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  01/18/1961

Amen Teresa! :thumbsup: .. Being Thankful should be constant.. Everyday!

Thank you Lord for all that You Have Blessed us with