jetson

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  3
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

do any of you really believe ........if any of you asked god this question in heaven he is going to say anything other than what his word ...he will say i placed my son as head of his body which is the church.........what have you done you have put another name above the name of christ.........no other name .......a called out one in his church

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  9,613
  • Content Per Day:  1.45
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  05/31/1952

do any of you really believe ........if any of you asked god this question in heaven he is going to say anything other than what his word ...he will say i placed my son as head of his body which is the church.........what have you done you have put another name above the name of christ.........no other name .......a called out one in his church

Faith in Jesus Christ and trust in God's word and His many promises is what we need. He is pleased with that.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,146
  • Content Per Day:  0.27
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  04/10/1950

Yes sir.  Jesus is the foundation and leader of His Church.  I read a post in "I want to go th Church" from a girl that said she attended this really great Church.  But the pastor and and vice pastor were both killed in an accident.  Soon after, the sheep scattered.  No one to follow.  Do not follow man, he will disappoint you at some point, even if it is just the mere act of dying.  Follow the Word, Jesus.