• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  154
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  3,245
  • Content Per Day:  0.78
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  05/11/1984

Well sometimes we just have to do a hard thing...and that is to leave him in God's Capable Hands; trusting and praying...There is nothing that gets a person-that doesn't know God-interested any faster than ignoring them...I've learned that the hard way...See we try too hard sometimes...

There was a time even before I knew God...I was so iiiiinnnnnn love with this guy (not saying this is what you are doing) but I wouldn't leave him alone!!! I also wanted to change him because he needed changing!!!

Not anymore...I believe I give what God puts in me to give and that's it...Then it's up to them...I believe everybody I've prayed for has received the answer to their prayer and they have received the desire of their heart...I have to believe that the prayer I pray is answered when I pray it-see I believe all good things can happen!!! That's the way I pray...if I'm allowed to pray for them...I can't help it if all don't believe...I may not see or even find out about the results...I may not see the results for 6 months or a year...and then again, I may never ever ever see the results because the person won't accept that all things are possible with God...

It's hard...but it's a fact...all I can do is what God gives me to do...it could be that God has someone else in mind that needs to help this person or that person...They need that blessing!!! So I'm happy with it...I have to be-I'm God's Child...Wonderfully and Beautifully Made...Healed and Made Whole...Loved...and Oh So Loved...Loved The Right Way...and so are you, Z...

O Lord...Hold my friend in The Palm of Your Hand until they can find You...In The Name of Jesus, I pray...

Much Love In Him, Kathy

Amen!  Thanks so much Kathy, I pray that God gives us a testimony to praise Him for out of this situation.  Praise the Lord anyway, in all things!

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  601
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Days Won:  3

Amen!!! In All Things I Will Praise Him!!! Whew...Oh Yes I Will!!!