• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,147
  • Content Per Day:  4.61
  • Days Won:  327

God bless you my brother Zion...

What a beautiful thing indeed it is to have such a heart for people!God has given you a compassionate and loving spirit....like I have said,God knows each and every one so don't concern yourself with what each one needs as you stand in the gap for all...the complacent,the immature,the hardened hearts....I will gladly stand with you to pray...Where we don't know what we ought to pray for we simply ask God to pray in spirit that He may show us...lets pray!

Oh Dear Heavenly Father,we don't know what we ought to pray for but what we do know is what you have told us,that it is Your desire that no man should perish but have everlasting life....and we pray that Your Will be done Father,In the Name of our Lord and Savior we come before Your throne of Grace...we cannot know the hearts of man but those that are hardened,Lord,we ask that You soften them, we stand in the gap for them and invite You into their hearts....

Father God,You say in Your Word that You come that we may have a life more abundant but we are sad for our brothers and sisters that do not have a personal relationship with You,we ask that You continue drawing them in nearer to You that they will have the desire to know You Lord and bask in the joy of their salvation ,we will celebrate with them Lord and give You all the Glory

King of Kings,You are the Great I am ,this is a perverse and wicked generation and as You have given us authority,we stand on our position of victory given us by the Blood of Jesus and His finished work, we bind up the god of this world and cast him out ,loosing Your Holy Spirit in its place,,,remove the scales from their eyes,give them ears to hear and may every knee bow down before You,,,seeking You,knocking...then they will be Your people and You will be their God....Abba,Father let all things be done according to Your will,on earth as it is in Heaven

We placed all of our prayer and all of our supplication at Your feet,only by Your Divine intervention can we be what You would have us all to be...We need You Lord,we all need You,and in Jesus Matchless Name ,we have prayed!!!!

Ahhh,that felt good...have a joyful heart my sweet brother and receive Gods peace that surpasses all understanding!I love you and anytime you would like a prayer partner I am more than happy to pray with you(one can put a thousand to flight and two,ten thousand)Feel free to PM me anytime!

With love ,in Christ-Kwik

Duh...I forgot to say the last time I asked God to give me a sign,I asked to make it loud & clear(like a neon sign)as I was praying for Him to show me whether or not to leave an abusive husband,,,,out of nowhere,no argument,went to bed peacefully,we woke uo in the morning and my husband hauled off & broke my nose...hehe...I haven't asked for anymore loud,neon signs!

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  683
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  11,128
  • Content Per Day:  1.99
  • Days Won:  54
  • Birthday:  12/07/1952

The "sign" I look for is a feeling. Usually when I am praying about something the right answer is the one that fills me with a feeling of peace. If there is a slight doubt, that feeling in your chest or stomach, the turning the answer over in your head while you try to sleep, for me, it is not from God.

Genesis 17.1, God said to Abraham (my words, not direct scripture, go read it), "I am the Lord your God, walk before me and be righteous, and I will multiply you greatly". Once I feel the peace, I walk in faith and He does multiply me!

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  55
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  06/24/1985

Matthew 16:1

Then the Pharisees and Sadducees came, and testing Him asked that He would show them a sign from heaven.

Matthew 16:4

A wicked and adulterous generation seeks after a sign, and no sign shall be given to it except the sign of the prophet Jonah.” And He left them and departed.

1 Corinthians 1:22
For Jews request a sign, and Greeks seek after wisdom;

What does Jesus mean when saying that it is wicked?

Matthew 11:7

As they departed, Jesus began to say to the multitudes concerning John: “What did you go out into the wilderness to see? A reed shaken by the wind?

Psalm 9:18

For the needy shall not always be forgotten; The expectation of the poor shall not perish forever.

Psalm 62:5

My soul, wait silently for God alone, For my expectation is from Him.

Psalm 145:15

The eyes of all look expectantly to You, And You give them their food in due season.

So expecting God to do something is ok, but seeking that He will do it is a lack of faith, maybe?  What are others' takes on this?

I think the implication is rather obvious.

It was a nation filled with adultery.

People slept with whoever they wanted to and turned their backs on marriage, etc.

High divorce rates, youth involved with sexual immorality, broken families, etc.

Overall it implies the people loved more the practice of self-righteousness and let the heritage of the faith wither away in culture.

Look at cable networks such as Comedy Central. They bleep out the words that offend homosexuals, yet they openly blaspheme the name Jesus Christ and God.

Wicked and adulterous.

• Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  154
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  3,245
  • Content Per Day:  0.78
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  05/11/1984

God bless you my brother Zion...

What a beautiful thing indeed it is to have such a heart for people!God has given you a compassionate and loving spirit....like I have said,God knows each and every one so don't concern yourself with what each one needs as you stand in the gap for all...the complacent,the immature,the hardened hearts....I will gladly stand with you to pray...Where we don't know what we ought to pray for we simply ask God to pray in spirit that He may show us...lets pray!

Oh Dear Heavenly Father,we don't know what we ought to pray for but what we do know is what you have told us,that it is Your desire that no man should perish but have everlasting life....and we pray that Your Will be done Father,In the Name of our Lord and Savior we come before Your throne of Grace...we cannot know the hearts of man but those that are hardened,Lord,we ask that You soften them, we stand in the gap for them and invite You into their hearts....

Father God,You say in Your Word that You come that we may have a life more abundant but we are sad for our brothers and sisters that do not have a personal relationship with You,we ask that You continue drawing them in nearer to You that they will have the desire to know You Lord and bask in the joy of their salvation ,we will celebrate with them Lord and give You all the Glory

King of Kings,You are the Great I am ,this is a perverse and wicked generation and as You have given us authority,we stand on our position of victory given us by the Blood of Jesus and His finished work, we bind up the god of this world and cast him out ,loosing Your Holy Spirit in its place,,,remove the scales from their eyes,give them ears to hear and may every knee bow down before You,,,seeking You,knocking...then they will be Your people and You will be their God....Abba,Father let all things be done according to Your will,on earth as it is in Heaven

We placed all of our prayer and all of our supplication at Your feet,only by Your Divine intervention can we be what You would have us all to be...We need You Lord,we all need You,and in Jesus Matchless Name ,we have prayed!!!!

Ahhh,that felt good...have a joyful heart my sweet brother and receive Gods peace that surpasses all understanding!I love you and anytime you would like a prayer partner I am more than happy to pray with you(one can put a thousand to flight and two,ten thousand)Feel free to PM me anytime!

With love ,in Christ-Kwik

Duh...I forgot to say the last time I asked God to give me a sign,I asked to make it loud & clear(like a neon sign)as I was praying for Him to show me whether or not to leave an abusive husband,,,,out of nowhere,no argument,went to bed peacefully,we woke uo in the morning and my husband hauled off & broke my nose...hehe...I haven't asked for anymore loud,neon signs!

Wow, I am so sorry for that Kwik.  I praise God that He delivered you from such abuse and that He has given you strength and courage and love in your spirit.  Yeah, sometimes asking for a sign is a walk through a mine field in itself: Zachariah asked how it would be that he would have a son - struck dumb until John was born.  Sometimes it really is best just to have faith.

By the way, I'm your sister...

God bless you :)

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,147
  • Content Per Day:  4.61
  • Days Won:  327

Beloved SISTER Zion!!!!!

Oh,I laughed so hard when I read"By the Way"....I do aplogize for calling you "my brother",,,,,it's so funny because I even thought to myself,"Gee,this guy is very sensitive"(lol)...silly me!

Yes,I praise the Lord for all He has brought me through.....He has spared my life many times and I give Him all the glory!

So,my dear sister......Many blessings to you!

With love,in Christ-Kwik

• Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  154
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  3,245
  • Content Per Day:  0.78
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  05/11/1984

No problem!  It's my profile picture - I'm not the Shepherd, I'm the little lamb in His arms - AMEN!!!

Bless you too :)