Budman

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  75
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  407
  • Content Per Day:  0.06
  • Days Won:  0

if you have to cross the road to get to the other side...... you cross the road wether or not you fear the traffic

I love that! :emot-crying:

Are you all REALLY so eager to die?

I know I am. When Christians die, it's at that point we really start living.

Why are you so frightened of death, Loop?

warm regards

-bud

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do not fear death. Not in that way, anyway. I've an inherent dislike for it as I'd rather experience all I can in this world before thrusting myself into the next. Should there be one.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  131
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,188
  • Content Per Day:  0.49
  • Days Won:  8

I also believe that Jesus will come back in this generation.

There are so many horrifying things that are happening today.

There is a part in scripture where it says that , hearts will grow cold, people

will be lovers of themselves, and some will turn from their faith.

World News gets worst everyday......it is horrifing.

Thanks JADE for sharing that.

When HE comes back we will be ready.

LOVE and PEACE to everyone, :whistling:

There is a part in scripture where it says that , hearts will grow cold, people

will be lovers of themselves, and  some will turn from their faith.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You act as if the state of the word now is a new thing, where in reality it's simply we know more about it.

We have access to news from around the world. A few years ago we'd have to rely on newspapers or word of mouth.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  43
  • Content Count:  201
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Birthday:  12/24/1970

Hello everyone

Yes it is very true that in few years ago we have to watch tv or find informations in newspaper that time but now we have lots of things to access in internet and find those informations in the world and be able to warn other people to be ready for Jesus Christ to come back very soon. AS I can see is that the technology has been speed up really fast than years before like we entered 2000 at first it was not that bad but now it is getting worse worse each day and see the technology is really speeding really fast like biometrics In EU and USA they are working on having Chips into the human's skins and what now is that in Columbia they are getting people to get their fingers print to be scanned in the bank so they can get money using biometrics to scan their fingers to get money fromthe bank like ATM so I am not surprise that Technology is getting strong strong and speeding up really fast as I know that Jesus Christ is coming back very soon than we know it. All we do is to warn other and spread His words all over the world before too late.

Yes Jesus will be coming back very very very soon.But we dont know when but best thing to is to be ready for the day of Lord calling us into the Sky and meet Him.

I cant wait for that I am so exciting for that.

Praise the Lord :whistling:

In HIm

Deaf Canada (Cori)

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  43
  • Content Count:  201
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Birthday:  12/24/1970

Hello everyone

Yes For Sure Jesus Christ is coming back. Do you know why because in these few years we couldnt get any information through internet like web site but now there is more more information through internet information. as Technology is really speeding up really fast than years before. as we always rely on tv news or news papers in these days but now we can get more information through this internet and other site.

You see when we were entering year of 2000 in 4 years ago and we thought it will be black out etc but it is everything and the technology that time before 2000 it was different than now so since 2000 it has been changed so fast because of 9/11 it has been changed and had been impacted on all over the world so that s why they are working on biometrics and chips to prevent terrorists. but they do know how to do hack it to prevent them to knowing if they are terrorist or not as people are keeping eyes on the technology these days and find a way to be ahead of them.

One thing I am grateful is that to have internet so i can warn other people in Chat rooms like deaf chat room or other sites that i can warn or share with God's words. that is other opporunity for me to spread the words about His coming back Rapture time so

I just wanted to let you know that right now EU are working on Biometrics for accessing passports or work or anywhere also in Columbia South America they are having people to scanning their fingers print to access the bank account to take their money from their account by using their finger print to be scanned by using biometrics there is about 500 bank with ATM teller machine so now

Also Canada Prime Minister is support the new world order group right now that is not smart thing to do also I find out that USa has been following what Canada doing like removing Lord's prayers in school and no bibles be brought into public school or saying merry christmas cant do must say happy holidays instead saying merry Christmas. That is very sad for that because they even not think of that Christmas is just celebrate but not think of Jesus Christ has been born and to come to save us not to condemn that s what the bible says John 3:16 and 17

I am grateful for His great love and I cant wait for His coming back very soon

Be Prepare for the day

Tell everyone about His greatest love and His forgiveness on the Cross by through His Blood. Do you agree with that.? :whistling:

Guest goliwogg

No man knows when jesus will return but we should treat each day like hes coming tomorrow. its the only way to be properly ready :whistling: Unfortunatley the return of jesus isnt being taught in churches any were as near as much as it should be allot of people wont be rady becasue they think his coming will be far in the future

• Topic Count:  131
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,188
  • Content Per Day:  0.49
  • Days Won:  8

LOOP............yep !

Things are worst now than a few years ago.

I remember when I was young, we slept with the

windows raised -up . We wouldn't lock our doors in the day

time.

We have to be protective and secure our things,

Now a days.

LOVE and PEACE to everyone, :whistling:

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  276
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  7,474
  • Content Per Day:  0.96
  • Birthday:  01/31/1966

Hi Cajun!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :whistling::taped:

t.

LOOP............yep !

Things are worst now than a few years ago.   

I remember when I was young, we slept with the

windows raised -up . We wouldn't lock our doors in the day

time.

We have to be protective and secure our things,

Now a days.

LOVE and PEACE to everyone,    :blink:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

That's because in those days there was nothing worth stealing.