• Content Count:  9,646
  • Content Per Day:  2.02
  • Days Won:  9

A reminder that Israel is...

prophetic+timepiece.jpg

A reminder that Israel is...

prophetic+timepiece.jpg

Amen~!

The LORD shall bless thee out of Zion: and thou shalt see the good of Jerusalem all the days of thy life. Yea, thou shalt see thy children's children, and peace upon Israel. Psalms 128:5-6

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  83
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,985
  • Content Per Day:  0.37
  • Days Won:  2

Um...

This is the 70th Week of Daniel according to Daniel.

The point being "when it begins" will not be evident until the midway point when the Jewish Temple sacrifices are abated to determine "when it began..." 1230 Days earlier.

Therefore it will be possible to know the season but not the date.

70x7.jpg

nu70x7.jpg

Hey JohnDB,

I must say I've never seen a seven year chart quite like that. It looks kind of confusing with the 1290 days in the second half of the week. Then back-tracking to the 1335 days in the first half. Most people see 30 days added to 1260 = 1290, then another extension of 45 days = 1335, all on the back half.

But it appears from your chart, the 1335 days begins from the confirming of the covenant in the first half of the week? This doesn't work in my minds eye. I don't see where extra time is needed on the front half of the week.

Beginning from the abomination of desolation at the mid-point, the beast will continue for 42 months or 1260 days, so it appears that more time will be needed for the hour of trial that will test those who dwell on the earth (Rev.3:10), the Day of Lord's wrath and the setting up of the millennial kingdom.

What do you think?

Cheers

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  905
  • Topics Per Day:  0.19
  • Content Count:  9,646
  • Content Per Day:  2.02
  • Days Won:  9

Hebrew is frankly a very terse language. It makes the point sometimes gruffly (see chart below).

Daniel 12:11 (KJV)
11 And from the time that the daily sacrifice shall be taken away, and the abomination that maketh desolate set up, there shall be a thousand two hundred and ninety days.

When the sacrificial system is abated there will be 1290 days... {the end} So, to find out the day in the prophetic week of years (which is 2520 days long or 360 days X 7 years) that the sacrificial system is abated / abolished you would naturally count backwards from the end.

The first half of the week of years will be the time of the patience of the saints when the beast in his hay day  makes Christ and Christianity out to be a fraud and the source of all evil known to man for the last 2000 years. This is the time of patience in the scripture you mentioned...

Revelation 3:10 (KJV)
10 Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth.

The persecution of Christians is also mentioned...

Revelation 3:10 (KJV)
10 Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth.

Revelation 13:5-10 (KJV)
5 And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months.
6 And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven.
7 And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.
8 And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.
9 If any man have an ear, let him hear.
10 He that leadeth into captivity shall go into captivity: he that killeth with the sword must be killed with the sword. Here is the patience and the faith of the saints.

Virtually the entire chapter Revelation 13 is about this persecution of the saints (lasting according to Daniel 12:12 1335 days).

Alphabet.jpeg

The Hebrew writing symbols  we are familiar with today are Babylonian script adopted during the Babylonian exile. This is what the original Hebrew looked like. Interesting in the very first verse of the Bible it reads

Genesis1_1.gif

(using Babylonian script of course) but notice word 401 which is untranslated in most English Bibles. The Hebrew letters aleph and tav (or the first and last letters). The head and the mark... believers have a mark / seal as well only ours is spiritual.

In the beginning the A-T God created the heavens and the earth. In Greek the alpha and omega / the first and the last.

Notice the shape of the Tav in the old script is the shape of a cross. Now notice this image from the Hubble telescope of one of the furthest galaxies from our own...

f1xdn9.jpg

Now notice from the universal down to the subatomic...

laminin.jpg

Laminin (that which binds everything together).