*Zion*

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  39
  • Topic Count:  101
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,673
  • Content Per Day:  1.31
  • Days Won:  67

On the contrary I know my Lord will not let His bride suffer without taking her out before all the trials begin - His is a good and perfect love for those who have hope and trust in Him and have accepted His free gift of salvation through His sacrifice. 

Am I interested? Yes! Do I worry? NO! I know in whom I have believed and am persuaded that He is able to keep me from those days meant for those who do not accept His free gift. Do i read Revelation and the prophets? Absolutely but worry about what I cannot control? No.

Keep in mind that the nation of Israel is part of the bride, throughout the old testament God refers to them as an adulterous wife, this continues through the new testament.

Hosea 2:16 “In that day,” declares the Lord,

“you will call me ‘my husband’;

you will no longer call me ‘my master.’

Isaiah 54:“Do not be afraid; you will not be put to shame.

Do not fear disgrace; you will not be humiliated.

You will forget the shame of your youth

and remember no more the reproach of your widowhood.

For your Maker is your husband—

the Lord Almighty is his name—

the Holy One of Israel is your Redeemer;

he is called the God of all the earth.

The Lord will call you back

as if you were a wife deserted and distressed in spirit—

a wife who married young,

only to be rejected,” says your God.

“For a brief moment I abandoned you,

but with deep compassion I will bring you back.

In a surge of anger

I hid my face from you for a moment,

but with everlasting kindness

I will have compassion on you,”

says the Lord your Redeemer.

These are just a few examples of thousands, the bottom line, the Jews are part of the bride and they will be around regardless of whatever else you believe.  The other problem is this, we see clearly when the marriage supper takes place as shown below.

Revelation 21  Then I saw “a new heaven and a new earth,” for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away, and there was no longer any sea. I saw the Holy City, the new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride beautifully dressed for her husband. And I heard a loud voice from the throne saying, “Look! God’s dwelling place is now among the people, and he will dwell with them. They will be his people, and God himself will be with them and be their God. ‘He will wipe every tear from their eyes. There will be no more death’ or mourning or crying or pain, for the old order of things has passed away.”

The wedding supper is symbolic, John clarifies that in this passage, the bible as a whole makes it clear that the nation of Israel is part of the body.  You can't have a wedding supper before the bride is ready.

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,239
  • Content Per Day:  0.86
  • Days Won:  6

Yes, I was talking about the specifics of the chronology.  Are you saying the time frame in which the four horsemen operate spans so vastly?  I thought the end would be a short sharp quick thing - Bamm! Before we know what's hit us. I know the end will come, nobody can avoid that part, but these horsemen seem to tie it all together as the first four trumpets are sounded...

I vacillate on this one.

Yesterday I was looking for some treaty or covenant being signed by future AC with many nations including Israel for peace in the Mideast. I was thinking this treaty would allow for Israel to rebuild some kind of temple to set up the abomination.

Today, I'm not so sure what I'm looking for to kick things off. I was hoping you guys and gals would enlighten me on this one. That's why I originally came here. Lol

• Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,239
  • Content Per Day:  0.86
  • Days Won:  6

Hey thunder,

I got lost in your blog. I get what you said, the GT is when the abomination begins and is 3.5 years, but what about the other 3.5 years? How do you account for those years? Thanks.

• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  230
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,941
  • Content Per Day:  0.95
  • Days Won:  14

On the contrary I know my Lord will not let His bride suffer without taking her out before all the trials begin - His is a good and perfect love for those who have hope and trust in Him and have accepted His free gift of salvation through His sacrifice. 

Am I interested? Yes! Do I worry? NO! I know in whom I have believed and am persuaded that He is able to keep me from those days meant for those who do not accept His free gift. Do i read Revelation and the prophets? Absolutely but worry about what I cannot control? No.

Keep in mind that the nation of Israel is part of the bride, throughout the old testament God refers to them as an adulterous wife, this continues through the new testament.

In a surge of anger

These are just a few examples of thousands, the bottom line, the Jews are part of the bride and they will be around regardless of whatever else you believe.  The other problem is this, we see clearly when the marriage supper takes place as shown below.

Revelation 21  Then I saw “a new heaven and a new earth,” for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away, and there was no longer any sea. I saw the Holy City, the new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride beautifully dressed for her husband. And I heard a loud voice from the throne saying, “Look! God’s dwelling place is now among the people, and he will dwell with them. They will be his people, and God himself will be with them and be their God. ‘He will wipe every tear from their eyes. There will be no more death’ or mourning or crying or pain, for the old order of things has passed away.”

The wedding supper is symbolic, John clarifies that in this passage, the bible as a whole makes it clear that the nation of Israel is part of the body.  You can't have a wedding supper before the bride is ready.

Yes those who accept Jesus as their Lord and Saviour before the Rapture are part of the Bride of Christ their Messiah but the rest of Israel who escape into the mountains and do not accept the mark of the beast are the "wife" of God the Father, they go through the tribulation.

• Followers:  39
  • Topic Count:  101
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,673
  • Content Per Day:  1.31
  • Days Won:  67

In a surge of anger

Yes those who accept Jesus as their Lord and Saviour before the Rapture are part of the Bride of Christ their Messiah but the rest of Israel who escape into the mountains and do not accept the mark of the beast are the "wife" of God the Father, they go through the tribulation.

They are not the wife yet, those are end times prophecies, and Hosea says in that day you will call me husband, not master.  Isaiah is saying the same thing, any who enter New Jerusalem are going to be part of the wedding supper.  This is a promise God is making with them, and God does not break promises, these prophecies are yet to be fulfilled.  There is only one way to heaven, and that is Jesus, it would not be in God's character to leave out some of His children, especially when it was through their unbelief that a way was made for the other group.  If someone is willing to lose their head for His name, it doesn't make sense that they would miss out on the wedding supper.  John covered everything in Revelation, and he tied the bride to New Jerusalem which the chapter states nothing impure can enter, one must be holy.  How do people that are blessed and holy miss out on the wedding supper?

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,695
  • Content Per Day:  0.45
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  04/11/1968

I just noticed this thread now.  There isn't enough information in Revelation 6 to know for sure what the seals are, but I believe they could represent four periods since the Romans dominated the world:

The white horse:   symbol of the crusades: Western Europe's attempt to regain control of Israel for hundreds of years. Finally succeeding in 1917

The red horse:     Communism's attempt to gain control of earth.

The black horse: symbol of banking. Since the fall of communism, the current age when western interests are more focussed on conquering oil rich countries than helping poor countries with their troubles. The rich are wealthier (oil and wine) yet the poor are starving. 

Green/pale horse: symbol of Islam: Islamic law together with the antichrist.

Israel in Hosea's time was called by God His adulterous wife because no matter what He did for Israel, no matter how He protected her or blessed her Israel inevitably turned from God to false gods and even offered sacrifices to false gods. 

In Hosea 2:23 Israel wil be God's earthly wife on earth after Israel is restored to God as Gomer is to Hosea and in Rev. 19:6-8 the Bride (those who accepted Jesus as Lord and Saviour) is Jesus'.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  907
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  07/07/1866

Israel in Hosea's time was called by God His adulterous wife because no matter what He did for Israel, no matter how He protected her or blessed her Israel inevitably turned from God to false gods and even offered sacrifices to false gods. 

In Hosea 2:23 Israel wil be God's earthly wife on earth after Israel is restored to God as Gomer is to Hosea and in Rev. 19:6-8 the Bride (those who accepted Jesus as Lord and Saviour) is Jesus'.

So you don't believe the Trinity are 1

So you don't believe the Trinity are 1

How did you reach that conclusion? The Trinity is Father, Son and Holy Spirit - three yet one. You have lost me.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  907
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  07/07/1866

you say God is going to marry the Jews and Jesus is going to marry the church, or did I misread what you posted.