I'm with you Ted. :cool:

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  121
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,782
  • Content Per Day:  0.36
  • Days Won:  1

Thousands are being liberated from the sin of homosexuality as clearly evidenced at.....

http://exodusnorthamerica.org

and

http://narth.com/index.html

Why walk on eggshells about glorious liberation in Christ Jesus?

http://arthurdurnan.freeyellow.com

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  963
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  07/10/1963

homosexuality is either a choice, in which may be moral to condemn it all, or else it is a defect, in which case it can be pitied, and the acceptance of it is to be avoided- rather, we would need to work to come up with a cure for it.

It cannot be widely occuring naturally, and could not be a genetic trait passed on from generation to generation, as homosexual animals would not reproduce. If these animals DO reproduce, then this is no more comparable to people than black widow spiders eating their "husbands", or tom cats killing the kittens. abnormal behavior is a choice, not a gene that gets "passed down", for very logical reasons.

note: these reasons are only part of why I believe this... I have not touched the Biblical reasons yet, which are also completely normal and rational reasons.

The problem with human nature is that we catagorise, label and put things in a box. But no matter how organised our thinking may be, homosexuality is in essence, a lot more complex than that.

Behavior is also taught and learned. How or where we learn it decides the process and length of time needed to unlearn it. This is one of the reasons why God gave us grace, so that we can work it out. Learned helplessness comes from an overwhelming inability to say no. When a child is disempowered, they grow up as adults who can't say no.

Children have a lot of fanciful notions that parents write off as 'cute', not realising that if the child isn't given understanding, they will accept that what they think is true and will continue down that road. A friend of mine had an adoration for a guy since she was a little girl. When she was 17, he took advantage of her. Today, she is gay. The issue of rape and this man violating the beautiful picture she painted of him, are deep inner hurts for her.

Homosexuality CAN be a genetic defect as well. I know a lovely lady, who was born male, but because of a defect/s in cell devision at conception, the doctors decided she would have a better chance as a female. The sad part of it all is that unless she wears a sign that says 'freak of nature', she is condemned and harrassed - People can be so mean.

I'm not disagreeing with you. What you wrote gave me food for thought. :cool:

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  126
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

I think we can be percieved by the world as singling out the minority group of homosexuals for "attack." It has become so alien in our culture to say "the practice of homosexuality is wrong" that many are frightened to even mention the very clear biblical stance of "this behaviour is abhorant to God and is therefore sinful"

One way of broaching this with non Christians is to explain any sex outside of GODs ordained order is sinful. ie one devoted man and woman become one flesh and they make every effort to stay together through thick and thin.

My uncle is Gay and he has never practiced his sexual preferences because he is a Christian. He went for celebacy and that is an unusual choice in this day and age but a very valid one, mentioned lots in the Bible, that is largely missing from our modern lives.

I think we can be percieved by the world as singling out the minority group of homosexuals for "attack." It has become so alien in our culture to say "the practice of homosexuality is wrong" that many are frightened to even mention the very clear biblical stance of "this behaviour is abhorant to God and is therefore sinful"

One way of broaching this with non Christians is to explain any sex outside of GODs ordained order is sinful. ie one devoted man and woman become one flesh and they make every effort to stay together through thick and thin.

My uncle is Gay and he has never practiced his sexual preferences because he is a Christian. He went for celebacy and that is an unusual choice in this day and age but a very valid one, mentioned lots in the Bible, that is largely missing from our modern lives.

I think the word is Eunuch if I'm not mistaken. It is the word used for the ones that are special for they are not affected by attraction to the opposite sex. This People are special because they can be great leaders and helpers, and can devout their life completly to God. Also they are charistmatic, and are very happy. The devil likes to attack this people a lot because they are a big threat to him, because of their devotion once they have understood their ability. Which is a gift from God. By the way Abomination in the dictionary means hate or an act of hate. In other words when same sex people have sex, they are commiting an act of hate towards themselves, and towards God. Because the body is supposed to be The Temple of God, by commiting this act, they are destroying their temple. I sincerely pray that the Lord gives us the right words, to help our lost future brothers outthere who are slaved to this sin. Don't ever forget that you must hate the sin, but not the sinner. Love in God has no part with hate in a person. God Bless.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  126
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

Eunuch

I thought they were men who had 2 vital bits of equipment removed. Therefore were the preferred option to look after the Kings hareem!

Definately with you on the rest of the posting though

Eunuch

I thought they were men who had 2 vital bits of equipment removed. Therefore were the preferred option to look after the Kings hareem!

Definately with you on the rest of the posting though

:emot-highfive: It's that what that means! Sorry! I must of have teken that as spiritual thought, you know like think before you act. You have me laughing over here. But seriously. :cool:

Guest ConstantComment

homosexuality is either a choice, in which may be moral to condemn it all, or else it is a defect, in which case it can be pitied, and the acceptance of it is to be avoided- rather, we would need to work to come up with a cure for it.

It cannot be widely occuring naturally, and could not be a genetic trait passed on from generation to generation, as homosexual animals would not reproduce. If these animals DO reproduce, then this is no more comparable to people than black widow spiders eating their "husbands", or tom cats killing the kittens. abnormal behavior is a choice, not a gene that gets "passed down", for very logical reasons.

note: these reasons are only part of why I believe this... I have not touched the Biblical reasons yet, which are also completely normal and rational reasons.

The problem with human nature is that we catagorise, label and put things in a box. But no matter how organised our thinking may be, homosexuality is in essence, a lot more complex than that.

Behavior is also taught and learned. How or where we learn it decides the process and length of time needed to unlearn it. This is one of the reasons why God gave us grace, so that we can work it out. Learned helplessness comes from an overwhelming inability to say no. When a child is disempowered, they grow up as adults who can't say no.

Children have a lot of fanciful notions that parents write off as 'cute', not realising that if the child isn't given understanding, they will accept that what they think is true and will continue down that road. A friend of mine had an adoration for a guy since she was a little girl. When she was 17, he took advantage of her. Today, she is gay. The issue of rape and this man violating the beautiful picture she painted of him, are deep inner hurts for her.

Homosexuality CAN be a genetic defect as well. I know a lovely lady, who was born male, but because of a defect/s in cell devision at conception, the doctors decided she would have a better chance as a female. The sad part of it all is that unless she wears a sign that says 'freak of nature', she is condemned and harrassed - People can be so mean.

I'm not disagreeing with you. What you wrote gave me food for thought. :emot-highfive:

Is it your claim that homosexuality could be a learned behavior?

Homosapiens are the only creature that we know for sure has sex for no other reason than pleasure. Due to the diversity of humanity, different people derive sexual pleasure in differnet ways. Some people like the light on, some prefer to be tied up or have to be wearing this or that. Some people only find satisfaction through homosexuality. What if, what "floats your boat" caused you to be discriminated against? Would you live your life in misery and not do "it"?