• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  28
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  1

<p>

The some things that none of you seemed to have thought about very strongly yet is:

• The fact that all mental health is made of is fear, and fear does not come from The LORD but from satan and so mental illness is demonic in nature (not all of us who have it are possessed but all of us are oppressed)

I don't believe this to be true. If it were, then it would mean that demons can be subdued with a pill.

Think about it.

Yep

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  86
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  813
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  10/03/1987

:(

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  867
  • Topics Per Day:  0.24
  • Content Count:  7,331
  • Content Per Day:  2.00
  • Days Won:  31
  • Birthday:  04/28/1964

The one thing that none of you seemed to have thought about very strongly yet is:

• the fact that angels and demons are not from this planet, which officialy classifies them as alians.
  • The fact that we are spirits. Our bodies are nothing but a house to live in for about a hundred years.
  • The fact that we have creation powers innately given us by God to be used as stewards of the world.
  • The fact that demons are like prosecuting lawyers, always trying to reach in and take what is theirs when we mess up.

“Cody got angry again Jesus, I have the legal right to condemn him for that under the law” at which God, being a just and loving god lets the lawyer tell you what he told God, to test you and see if you will call upon the blood of the Lamb and defend yourself.

• The fact that humans have Kinetic Abilities that enable us to read minds, move objects, and make things work simply by belief. Weather in God or the action it’s self.
  • The fact that demons are not able to do anything that you have not given them legal right to do under the law- that’s why there is a difference between fallen angels and demons, demons follow the Kingdom Laws and the fallen defied them.
  • The fact that all mental health is made of is fear, and fear does not come from The LORD but from satan and so mental illness is demonic in nature (not all of us who have it are possessed but all of us are oppressed)
  • Demons only power that can used at will is the power to scare you and make you do something wrong, slipping in your faith and giving them more rights to your soul and body and mind.

The fact that all mental health is made of is fear, and fear does not come from The LORD but from satan and so mental illness is demonic in nature (not all of us who have it are possessed but all of us are oppressed)

Wrong.Mental illness is a chemical imbalance of the brain.

Yes, but who causes the chemical imbalance in the first place?

The some things that none of you seemed to have thought about very strongly yet is:

I don't believe this to be true. If it were, then it would mean that demons can be subdued with a pill.

Think about it.

Man do you believe any mental illness may be attributed to devils and if so what do you think medication will do in this instance ?

The some things that none of you seemed to have thought about very strongly yet is:

Think about it.

Man do you believe any mental illness may be attributed to devils and if so what do you think medication will do in this instance ?

If an individual is truly possessed, I don't believe there's a pill made that could subdue that demon.

Think about it.

If an individual is truly possessed, I don't believe there's a pill made that could subdue that demon.

Yes ok but a possessed or demonised person may appear as having a mental illness do you think ? 

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  28
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  1

<p>

The some things that none of you seemed to have thought about very strongly yet is:

Think about it.

You guys there is a difference between people who are possessed and the mentally ill. There is real mental illness out there. You know, you act like demons aren't intelligent and that they want to make it obvious to others. They do not. There are people corrupted and possessed by demons and you wouldn't even know it. Edited by SilentLamb

You guys there is a difference between people who are possessed and the mentally ill. There is real mental illness out there. You know, you act like demons aren't intelligent and that they want to make it obvious to others. They do not. There are people corrupted and possessed by demons and you wouldn't even know it.

Yes SilentLamb I agree.

My point is that a demonised person may present as someone that has a mental illness. I'm not suggesting all people with mental illness are demonised or that every demonised person presents as having a mental illness. 

Demons are intelligent you're right and they deceive by nature.