WorthyNewsBot

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,260
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

My understanding of the Executive branch is that it is the branch that enforces the law.   The executive branch doesn't make law.   Executive orders are meant to enforce existing laws. 

Obama is trying to make law through executive order.  If the Congress doesn't pass the legislation he wants as quickly as he wants, he thinks he can by-pass Congress and just do it himself through executive order.  That is illegal.

what has he actually done that is illegal?    Having the EPA do things that they have been given authority to oversee is not breaking the law, even though it probably is abuse.....    I keep asking what has he actually done that would be illegal .....

I don't know about legality, but Obama swore to uphold the Constitution when he was elected and then re-elected; by side-stepping Congress -- where all legislative power resides re Article I -- isn't Obama openly violating his oath of office?

Doesn't that "constitute" an impeachable offense?

talking of sidestepping congress with the powers that the administration has is one thing.....   actually breaking the law is something else...

That IS breaking the law.   Don't you understand???   The Constitution is the law of the land.  

No I don't understand tell me exactly what law he has broken and I'll ask my representative to have him impeached.

Talking of sidestepping congress with the powers that the administration has is one thing.....   actually breaking the law is something else...

Look I think the guy may actually be the AntiChrist, so don't think I'm supporting him.....   but so far all I see him doing is working with the administration's legal operations to accomplish things he wants done....   I don't see any actual laws he has broken......   there are some that he has not had his people carry out, but I'm not sure if that is actually not legal.

I'm struggling here to find actual things and not just his talk and promises.

Two months ago a guy stole my generator......   that was against the law......   I caught him on security camera's as he  carried my generator away and he's in jail today.

So what's Obama done that we can take him to task over.

Calling Obama the AntiChrist is a violation of Romans 13, where we are instructed to respect God's appointed rulers and submit to government.

I'm not a fan of Obama but he is hardly any worse than other presidents I could name. You and other people need to accept that he won in a democratic election...twice...and stop attacking him. you have another election in 2016, so look ahead and not backwards.

God gave us a constitutional republic and made it our responsibility to pick our president......   liberal democrats elected him   Don't blame God for our ignorance.

Guest shiloh357

My understanding of the Executive branch is that it is the branch that enforces the law.   The executive branch doesn't make law.   Executive orders are meant to enforce existing laws. 

Obama is trying to make law through executive order.  If the Congress doesn't pass the legislation he wants as quickly as he wants, he thinks he can by-pass Congress and just do it himself through executive order.  That is illegal.

what has he actually done that is illegal?    Having the EPA do things that they have been given authority to oversee is not breaking the law, even though it probably is abuse.....    I keep asking what has he actually done that would be illegal .....

I don't know about legality, but Obama swore to uphold the Constitution when he was elected and then re-elected; by side-stepping Congress -- where all legislative power resides re Article I -- isn't Obama openly violating his oath of office?

talking of sidestepping congress with the powers that the administration has is one thing.....   actually breaking the law is something else...

That IS breaking the law.   Don't you understand???   The Constitution is the law of the land.  

No I don't understand tell me exactly what law he has broken and I'll ask my representative to have him impeached.

The president doesn't have the power to side step the Congress.  When he sidesteps the Congress as he has vowed to do, that is breaking the law.  The constitution gave us a set of checks and balances that prohibits the president from side stepping the constitution.

Executive orders are not a legal means of sidestepping the Congress.  Executive orders allow the president to enforce existing law, not to sidestep the Congress   Congress, no the president, makes law.   The president is giong to make law through executive order when he raises the federal min. wage, That is an illegal use of his power.

I really don't see how simpler I can make it.

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  150
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  06/01/1984

Talking of sidestepping congress with the powers that the administration has is one thing.....   actually breaking the law is something else...

Look I think the guy may actually be the AntiChrist, so don't think I'm supporting him.....   but so far all I see him doing is working with the administration's legal operations to accomplish things he wants done....   I don't see any actual laws he has broken......   there are some that he has not had his people carry out, but I'm not sure if that is actually not legal.

Two months ago a guy stole my generator......   that was against the law......   I caught him on security camera's as he  carried my generator away and he's in jail today.

Calling Obama the AntiChrist is a violation of Romans 13, where we are instructed to respect God's appointed rulers and submit to government.

I'm not a fan of Obama but he is hardly any worse than other presidents I could name. You and other people need to accept that he won in a democratic election...twice...and stop attacking him. you have another election in 2016, so look ahead and not backwards.

God gave us a constitutional republic and made it our responsibility to pick our president......   liberal democrats elected him   Don't blame God for our ignorance.

Are you saying Romans 13 is incorrect and God does not appoint our rulers? Or are you saying God only appoints the rulers that you like?

Guest shiloh357

Are you saying Romans 13 is incorrect and God does not appoint our rulers? Or are you saying God only appoints the rulers that you like?

Romans 13 doesn't place "rulers" above scrutiny or criticism.   Frankly, this is one of the most ungodly adminsistrations we have ever had.  None of them have really been all that great in recent years, but this one is the worst.

Romans 13 if you read past the first verse simply tells us to obey the laws that good and reasonable for us to obey.  There is nothing in Romans 13 that tells us that we owe unconditional allegiance or respect to our leaders.  

When Paul declared Jesus as "Lord" in writing to beleivers in the roman empire, he was breaking the law and disrespecting the Caesar.  

I doubt if you had been here when people were claiming GW Bush was evil that you would be as quick to defend him with Romans 13. 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  701
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,511
  • Content Per Day:  1.34
  • Birthday:  02/18/1955

Look I think the guy may actually be the antichrist, so don't think I'm supporting him.....   but so far all I see him doing is working with the administration's legal operations to accomplish things he wants done....   I don't see any actual laws he has broken......   there are some that he has not had his people carry out, but I'm not sure if that is actually not legal.

IMO, it's what he's about to do when he threatened to go around Congress with his "pen".

Wasn't his oath of office to support and defend the Constitution? That support is undone by deliberately circumventing the legislative branch of gov't, which is unconstitutional.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  701
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,511
  • Content Per Day:  1.34
  • Birthday:  02/18/1955

I'm not a fan of Obama but he is hardly any worse than other presidents I could name ...

Feel free to name those presidents -- I'm guessing they're all Republicans.

And posting the possibility that Obama might be the Antichrist isn't a violation of anything, depending on the Clintonian definition of what "is" or "isn't" means to a member of the politically party that tried to remove both God and Jerusalem from its platform. 

The president doesn't have the power to side step the Congress.  When he sidesteps the Congress as he has vowed to do, that is breaking the law.  The constitution gave us a set of checks and balances that prohibits the president from side stepping the constitution.

Executive orders are not a legal means of sidestepping the Congress.  Executive orders allow the president to enforce existing law, not to sidestep the Congress   Congress, no the president, makes law.   The president is giong to make law through executive order when he raises the federal min. wage, That is an illegal use of his power.

I really don't see how simpler I can make it.

you keep saying that he side steps congress and I keep saying what my congressman says to me and we go round and round.    My congressman wants to know exactly what law he has broken and what he did to break it and all you talk about is talk......     I give up...

Yes, God appoints our rulers and our ruler is the Constitution......   The Constitution that God gave us to rule over our nation tells us that we have to elect a president through the electoral college and it is "we the People" who are  responsible for who sets in that office that God created for us.  Not only that but that same constitution makes us responsible for removing the person we elected if he is not doing the job he swore to do.      So where do you stand on that... MrsRational.

Look I think the guy may actually be the antichrist, so don't think I'm supporting him.....   but so far all I see him doing is working with the administration's legal operations to accomplish things he wants done....   I don't see any actual laws he has broken......   there are some that he has not had his people carry out, but I'm not sure if that is actually not legal.

IMO, it's what he's about to do when he threatened to go around Congress with his "pen".

Wasn't his oath of office to support and defend the Constitution? That support is undone by deliberately circumventing the legislative branch of gov't, which is unconstitutional.

do you really want to start punishing people for what we think they are about to do????       I certainly don't want to go there.