IGNORED

Does the afterlife run on clocks?

Guest DRS81

I think I can agree with that.....   except the shall part.....   Greek manuscripts say should not, or might not, they don't say shall not perish.

~

Jesus

Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and believeth on him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life. John 5:24

Saves

Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me hath everlasting life. John 6:47

better check the Greek word for believeth......   there's more to that little word than the English portrays.  

:thumbsup:

~

Jesus

I assure you, most solemnly I tell you, the person whose ears are open to My words [who listens to My message] and believes and trusts in and clings to and relies on Him Who sent Me has (possesses now) eternal life. And he does not come into judgment [does not incur sentence of judgment, will not come under condemnation], but he has already passed over out of death into life. John 5:24 (Amplified Bible®)

Saves

I assure you, most solemnly I tell you, he who believes in Me [who adheres to, trusts in, relies on, and has faith in Me] has (now possesses) eternal life. John 6:47 (Amplified Bible®)

Better?

The Amplified Was My Favorite Desk-Top Bible When I Was Still Working

My Copy Is Held Together By Scotch Tape :)

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  597
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,106
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

I think I can agree with that.....   except the shall part.....   Greek manuscripts say should not, or might not, they don't say shall not perish.

~

Jesus

Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and believeth on him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life. John 5:24

Saves

Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me hath everlasting life. John 6:47

better check the Greek word for believeth......   there's more to that little word than the English portrays.  

~

Jesus

I assure you, most solemnly I tell you, the person whose ears are open to My words [who listens to My message] and believes and trusts in and clings to and relies on Him Who sent Me has (possesses now) eternal life. And he does not come into judgment [does not incur sentence of judgment, will not come under condemnation], but he has already passed over out of death into life. John 5:24 (Amplified Bible®)

Saves

I assure you, most solemnly I tell you, he who believes in Me [who adheres to, trusts in, relies on, and has faith in Me] has (now possesses) eternal life. John 6:47 (Amplified Bible®)

Better?

Duck tape works better unless you need to see through it...

~

Jesus

Saves

~

Jesus

Saves

Better?

Duck tape works better unless you need to see through it...

lol, That's On My Grandfather's Old Bible Which I Read Almost To Tatters