Enoch2021

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  223
  • Content Per Day:  0.06
  • Days Won:  0

And David lamented (v'yak'nun doved) with this lamentation (et hakenah)  over Saul and Jonathan his son, (2Sa 1:17)   It is actually used twice in both verb and noun form.  As a noun (kenah) it refers to a dirge. 

So the connectionn to sorrow is well established in connection to the name/word kenan.   This is what can make Hebrew confusing to the person who isn't a Hebrew reader.   It is not as simple as just looking up defintions of words.  Hebrew is a very nuanced language and the verbs are particularly interesting with all of the verb stems like Hiphal, Polel, Piel, Qal, Pual, and so forth.  

What about Methuselah?  I'd heard somewhere that his name referenced the coming flood.

Guest shiloh357

And David lamented (v'yak'nun doved) with this lamentation (et hakenah)  over Saul and Jonathan his son, (2Sa 1:17)   It is actually used twice in both verb and noun form.  As a noun (kenah) it refers to a dirge. 

So the connectionn to sorrow is well established in connection to the name/word kenan.   This is what can make Hebrew confusing to the person who isn't a Hebrew reader.   It is not as simple as just looking up defintions of words.  Hebrew is a very nuanced language and the verbs are particularly interesting with all of the verb stems like Hiphal, Polel, Piel, Qal, Pual, and so forth.  

What about Methuselah?  I'd heard somewhere that his name referenced the coming flood.

It might.  I don't know.

• Group:  Seeker
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  1,033
  • Content Per Day:  0.27
  • Days Won:  2

What I see happening on this thread is that someone wants Enoch 2021 to be wrong.  So he will use whatever he can find to prove Enoch 2021 wrong by assuming that any information that may not exactly agree with what Enoch 2021 says is presumed automatically correct on the grounds that Enoch2021 is presumed automatically wrong at the outset. 

Enoch2021 copied and pasted the work of someone, he cannot be right or wrong he is at best the messenger.  To assume it is an attempt to prove E2021 wrong is to give way too much emphasis on him and way too little on the information.   All this numerology stuff and other contrived cosmic connections are in my opinion a bunch of smoke and mirrors, and that is what I am trying to show.  I actually find them dangerous and that they take away from the true message of the Bible.   Numerology can lead people to mystical extremes, it will cause them to believe numbers can reveal the future, or uncover hidden "truths".  E2021 even implied that the dates of his namesakes birth and death can point to the 2nd coming.  This is very dangerous stuff

Guest shiloh357

What I see happening on this thread is that someone wants Enoch 2021 to be wrong.  So he will use whatever he can find to prove Enoch 2021 wrong by assuming that any information that may not exactly agree with what Enoch 2021 says is presumed automatically correct on the grounds that Enoch2021 is presumed automatically wrong at the outset. 

Enoch2021 copied and pasted the work of someone, he cannot be right or wrong he is at best the messenger.  To assume it is an attempt to prove E2021 wrong is to give way too much emphasis on him and way too little on the information.   All this numerology stuff and other contrived cosmic connections are in my opinion a bunch of smoke and mirrors, and that is what I am trying to show.  I actually find them dangerous and that they take away from the true message of the Bible.   Numerology can lead people to mystical extremes, it will cause them to believe numbers can reveal the future, or uncover hidden "truths".  E2021 even implied that the dates of his namesakes birth and death can point to the 2nd coming.  This is very dangerous stuff

Yeah, it's not near as dangerous as some of the trash I have seen you promote on this board.  

Yeah, it's not near as dangerous as some of the trash I have seen you promote on this board.  

what are you, 12 or something?  :noidea:

Guest shiloh357

what are you, 12 or something?  :noidea:

No, but at least I don't promote an a profanily-laced female pastor who likes to flash her breasts at truckdrivers.

I didn't promote her, I promoted a book she wrote.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,190
  • Content Per Day:  7.98
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

Then you understand that disgusting people write disgusting things?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,396
  • Content Per Day:  0.90
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  12/26/1963

=======================================================================================

Last post to you Sir,

Dr. Chick Missler is Certifiable by 10100000000000  LOL.  And as I said, Shiloh confirmed the Names.  Your 5 second Google Search is @ the heart of the problem.

make some cosmic connection.

Are you calling the Cross a "cosmic connection" ??

Cardinal Directions are on a compass, and a compass is round.

Forgive me but..... :24: :24: :24: :24:

The Israelites are to camp around the tent of meeting some distance from it

They are AROUND IT!!  Doesn't mean a circle LOL.  Look @ the Picture....are the Camps "AROUND" it!!!

Let me remind you.... (Hebrews 10:7) "Then said I, Lo, I come (in the volume of the book it is written of me,) to do thy will, O God."  Jesus Christ is on every page in every verse!!

Numbers 2: 

(Numbers 2:3) "And on the east side toward the rising of the sun shall they of the standard of the camp of Judah pitch throughout their armies: and Nahshon the son of Amminadab shall be captain of the children of Judah."

(Numbers 2:10) "On the south side shall be the standard of the camp of Reuben according to their armies: and the captain of the children of Reuben shall be Elizur the son of Shedeur."

(Numbers 2:18) "On the west side shall be the standard of the camp of Ephraim according to their armies: and the captain of the sons of Ephraim shall be Elishama the son of Ammihud."

(Numbers 2:25) "The standard of the camp of Dan shall be on the north side by their armies: and the captain of the children of Dan shall be Ahiezer the son of Ammishaddai."

The 4 Camps (and Numbers):     Judah---   74,600            Reuben--- 46,500             Ephraim----40,500          Dan------62,700

Issachar--54,400            Simeon---- 59,300             Manasseh--32,200         Asher----41,500

Zebullun--57,400            Gad--------45,650              Benjamin---35,400         Naphtali--53,400

TOTALS:  186,400                      151,450                             108,100                         157,600

LION                                  MAN                                  OX                               EAGLE                           

The Levites Spoken of in the next Chapter are:  22,300 Large.  So, to Obey the LAW and to stay on the Cardinal Directions each Camp could only go so as Wide as the Levites

ONLY THE CARDINAL DIRECTIONS ARE ORDAINED!!!!

The Jewish Mindset is to follow the Letter of the LAW!!! (See Cardinal Directions Above);  that means NO GO for  NE/NW/SE/SW.

It's actually SIMPLE MATH and ATTENTION TO DETAIL....The CROSS is The Only Option!!!!

CamparoundtheTabernacle_zpse4cc2750.jpg

Special Note:  The Symbols of Each Tribe are the Same Faces of the Cherubim around the THRONE OF GOD

Wait a second!!!

Is Shiloh your dad? Or do you owe him money?  What's with your infatuation with Shiloh?

Does the scale really go: 

Scientific claims.....Scientific Method...................................SHILOH and SCRIPTURE!!!!

=============================================================

Shiloh and I are Brothers in The LORD Jesus Christ.  We have different talents that the LORD has Blessed each of us with.....like the Members of a Body.

I have close to Zero knowledge of Hebrew...he is quite obviously a SME.  I ask him questions to gain a deeper insight of THE WORD.....I humble myself and LISTEN.

Scientific claims.....Scientific Method...................................SHILOH and SCRIPTURE!!!!

If Shiloh is Following SCRIPTURE....I fail to see the issue.

Anything concerning the OP?  You were most assuredly in mind when I posted it.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  223
  • Content Per Day:  0.06
  • Days Won:  0

All this numerology stuff and other contrived cosmic connections are in my opinion a bunch of smoke and mirrors, and that is what I am trying to show.  I actually find them dangerous and that they take away from the true message of the Bible.   Numerology can lead people to mystical extremes, it will cause them to believe numbers can reveal the future, or uncover hidden "truths".  E2021 even implied that the dates of his namesakes birth and death can point to the 2nd coming.  This is very dangerous stuff

I actually do agree with this.

It's fascinating, but we do need to be careful not to add to the Bible what isn't intended.