• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  42
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  01/23/1958

Hi,

I think that demons cause depression. Did you try casting out demons. I wil help you. Send an e-mail or pm.

deliveranceminister.com

Helena

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  199
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  711
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Birthday:  10/28/1989

Zoe I know what your going through I do casuse I going through the same sturrgle but if you didn't know I cut and suicidal and don't get into those.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I've been suicidal before never cut though...

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  57
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

Hi Zoe

There was one thing in particular that I noticed you said in your post, in which i may have a little insight.

I noticed when you were talking about reading your devotionals (very good by the way), that you've gone through all the verses on depression, anorexia, etc. You are now well versed in these areas (again, good).

The one thing that we can't do though sweetie, is arm ourselves with an attitude of "if i do this, i will get better", or "I read everything and it didn't really help me". When we do this, we are taking on our problems with our own agenda in fixing it.

I love the expression of "Let Go and Let God". We need to give it all to Him, who is the great Physician. There is nothing we can do about our situations in and of ourselves. God wants us to surrender to Him, all our problems, our fears, our joys, our thoughts, .....everything.

Sometimes we (me included) read the bible for a solution, and while it is the means to a solution, we sometimes look to it for knowledge, rather than seeking God's heart. Our number one priority when reading the bible should be to see God's heart. The rest will follow. Healing, obedience, light, fruits of spirit, etc.

While you are in your depression though Zoe, do not think of it as all bad. Right here, where you are....is when our Great God will teach you things. Embrace that part of your pain and suffering. Look for the lesson He is trying to help you grow with. This makes me think of James 1 2Consider it pure joy, my brothers, whenever you face trials of many kinds, 3because you know that the testing of your faith develops perseverance. 4Perseverance must finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking anything.

In our trials, we know that God is transforming us to be more Christ like and is preparing us for life in eternity with him, where there is no more pain or weeping.

Love Quizzy

Guest Thomas I believe
Hi Zoe

There was one thing in particular that I noticed you said in your post, in which i may have a little insight.

I noticed when you were talking about reading your devotionals (very good by the way), that you've gone through all the verses on depression, anorexia, etc.  You are now well versed in these areas (again, good).

The one thing that we can't do though sweetie, is arm ourselves with an attitude of "if i do this, i will get better", or "I read everything and it didn't really help me".  When we do this, we are taking on our problems with our own agenda in fixing it.

I love the expression of "Let Go and Let God".  We need to give it all to Him, who is the great Physician.  There is nothing we can do about our situations in and of ourselves.  God wants us to surrender to Him, all our problems, our fears, our joys, our thoughts, .....everything.

Sometimes we (me included) read the bible for a solution, and while it is the means to a solution, we sometimes look to it for knowledge, rather than seeking God's heart.  Our number one priority when reading the bible should be to see God's heart.  The rest will follow.  Healing, obedience, light, fruits of spirit, etc.

While you are in your depression though Zoe, do not think of it as all bad.  Right here, where you are....is when our Great God will teach you things.  Embrace that part of your pain and suffering.  Look for the lesson He is trying to help you grow with.  This makes me think of James 1  2Consider it pure joy, my brothers, whenever you face trials of many kinds, 3because you know that the testing of your faith develops perseverance. 4Perseverance must finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking anything.

In our trials, we know that God is transforming us to be more Christ like and is preparing us for life in eternity with him, where there is no more pain or weeping.

Love Quizzy

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Quizzy , You are so right on !!! ;)

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  144
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Birthday:  11/13/1983

(((((((((((((((((((Zoe)))))))))))))))))))))))))

Sweetie, I have dealt with all of these things too. If you need someone to talk to you have me on your messagers. I had to give it all to God and pray. I also realize that I needed some others to help me pray too so I seeked others to help. I am thinking about you. Love ya sweetie. I am praying for you.

Love in Christ,

Dancin ;)

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  43
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  201
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Birthday:  12/24/1970

:taped: There's lots of love for you here!  I just wanted to let you know that I'll add you to my daily prayer list. 

Remember that the Lord uses the tough times in our lives to bring us closer to Him.  Just think of how much pressure and heat it takes to create a diamond!  If you continue to trust the Lord and turn to Him for help, you will come out with a character as beautiful as a diamond!  You will also be just as strong. 

I'm not in a possition to "tell" you what to do, but I will pray for you girlie!

(((hugs)))  :24:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

same here as i am going through so much as i had been depressing for long time and been hurting from which it is not easy as i needed your prayer and as i need the wisdom from God this week and see what God want me to do this week. right now it is really hard for me so i just wanted to have God's wisdom and strength this week. thanks

:thumbsup:

in Him

Deaf Canada

Guest fiverottendogs

Hey Zoe

I am sorry to hear that you are going through such a hard time. Quizzy is right about a couple of things

1. We can't try to fix it ourself because we can't.

2. Even though you don't want to-embrace all the hard things you are going through because God will bring beauty out of it.

I went through depression, suicidal thoughts, making myself throw up, and going to counseling this summer and it was the worst time of my life. God told me to give my husband over to Him and let him fix the problem and I thought I did give it to God. But I was still in a dark place and couldn't really figure out why because I thought I had done what God wanted me to. God showed me that I still had a little piece of it I was still hanging onto. When I finally said ok God I am letting my problem be your problem then God was finally able to bring me back to joy and peace. It hasn't been easy but I am way better than I was. You are dealing with some tough issues.

Also I know that you do some writing because I have read some stuff you wrote on here. Writing is excellent way to get all those feelings out. It got me to release alot of feelings in myself that I would not have otherwise let out. I thought I would include something I wrote about letting God deal with it. I hope it encourages you.

ALL OR NOTHING

My mind is full of images

Ones that I do not want to see

A place that goes beyond darkness

And how there I came to be

Affliction struck me hard

My life was full of pain

I thought I could handle things

But control I could not gain

God said give me your hurt and pain

I will heal you with my love

Keep your eyes of me

And your heavenly reward above

So I gave God all the junk

At least I thought I had

Still depression ruled my life

I always felt so sad

I knew God gave His promise

To rid me of pain and strife

So I dug my heels down hard

And I held on for dear life

God then revealed to me

Something I did not want to know

He said you can not fix this thing

You

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  597
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,124
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

*praying*

Make sure you are getting lots of sleep....

*praying still*

Depression is a really tricky thing to deal with. Find someone to talk to that is knowledgable about it. Your pastor should be able to help.

*praying once more*

Guest lady323

Zoe you are so special under God's eyes, and for many people too. My dad tells me im not special and that theres isn't anything special about me. But the only one who can really judge us is God so trust in Him look for Him and Pray to him, He will help you thru this. There is something very special about you and don't let anyone else tell you different. I will pray for you.

Your sister.

lady323

:24:

Guest Heart_Unbroken

It is scary, I think, to see how many people are suffering or have suffered with all these things. I, too, had an eating disorder and was in the hospital twice, once for dehydration and another for pill overdosage. The thing is, ZOE, I encourage you not to fall into the snares of an eating disorder, since I can speak with experience. Your heavenly Father would never tell you that you are overweight. He loves you just as you are and wants you to be healthy so you can accomplish things for His purposes. I am thinking about you so much, ZOE, and will keep thinking and praying for you! God is using you through your suffering to prepare you for the rest of your life. Sometime in the future, He can use your problems. God bless you, ZOE!!!!

Heart :wub: