IGNORED

Egyptian Muslims urge ban on Noah movie.

OakWood

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  72
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

other one

Sorry, I dont care one iota what a muslim thinks or believes.  As it is all false.

Your are 'privy' to nothing.   No matter what country the muslim resides in, it is his goal to place that country under Sharia Law.  A Law from hell.  Big deal.  We all are 'privy' to that.

Islam is a heresy and born out of hell.   That is all the Chlristian needs to know.

Quantrill

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  867
  • Topics Per Day:  0.24
  • Content Count:  7,331
  • Content Per Day:  1.99
  • Days Won:  31
  • Birthday:  04/28/1964

I believe in knowing the enemy. I want to know what Muslims are up to. We are told to look out for signs and ever-strengthening Muslim activity is a sign (to me) that evil is growing in this World. If we hadn't kept tabs on what Hitler was doing we would have never have known to stop him.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,176
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

other one

Sorry, I dont care one iota what a muslim thinks or believes.  As it is all false.

Your are 'privy' to nothing.   No matter what country the muslim resides in, it is his goal to place that country under Sharia Law.  A Law from hell.  Big deal.  We all are 'privy' to that.

Islam is a heresy and born out of hell.   That is all the Chlristian needs to know.

Quantrill

****shakes head and walks away******

other one

Which means you have nothing to say.  islam is a false belief. 

Quantrill

I believe in knowing the enemy. I want to know what Muslims are up to. We are told to look out for signs and ever-strengthening Muslim activity is a sign (to me) that evil is growing in this World. If we hadn't kept tabs on what Hitler was doing we would have never have known to stop him.

Islam is a heresy born out of hell.  What else do you need to know? 

Quan trill

Edited by Quantrill

Islam is a heresy born out of hell.  What else do you need to know? 

Quan trill

You're missing the point. Do you actually think that I don't know that Islam is a heresy? It is not just a heresy, it is a blasphemy.

My point is based on the old saying "Evil triumphs when good men do nothing."

You can ignore Islam as much as you like - it will not ignore you!

Do you think that Christians are meant to sit in little bubbles ignoring the rest of the World or do you not believe in fighting evil? Does Islam frighten you? You can run away from it as much as you like. I have enough faith to understand that evil should not be ignored.

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  649
  • Content Per Day:  0.17
  • Days Won:  3

CAIRO – The controversial biblical movie Noah, scheduled for release in Egypt within a few weeks, has sparked outrage among Egyptian Muslim scholars who demanded its ban over depicting Prophet Noah (peace be upon him).

Depicting prophets in art is a “crime; not art, that is harmful to the image of prophets,” Sheikh Sameh Abdel Hameed, a member of the Salafi Call, was quoted by Youm7 on Wednesday, March 5.

“Depicting prophets opens the door for doubting the behavior of prophets … Actors cannot accurately mimic the behaviors, manners and appearances of prophets,” Abdel Hameed added.

The $125 million film, Noah, depicts Prophet Noah who suffers visions of an apocalyptic deluge and takes measures to protect his family from the coming flood, according to the movies website IMDb.

Directed by Darren Aronofsky, the American biblical epic movie is due to be released by the end of March.

The film has drawn much criticism for depicting the Prophet (pbuh) and not abiding by the original story.

An outcry by several religious organizations, saying that the script had strayed from the original tale, had forced producers to add a message at all trailers and poster that clarifies that.

“The film is inspired by the story of Noah. While artistic license has been taken, we believe that this film is true to the essence, values and integrity of a story that is a cornerstone of faith for millions of people worldwide,” read the message that was added to trailers

“The biblical story of Noah can be found in the book of Genesis,” the message added.

In both Jewish and Christian traditions, Prophet Noah is acknowledged as a righteous man in a world crushed under the weight of sin and disbelief.

The Qur’an and the sayings of Prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him, teach us that Prophet Noah was a beacon of hope among the descendants of Adam in an era where sin and lawlessness had overtaken the people.

http://www.onislam.net/english/news/africa/469973-egyptian-scholars-urge-noah-ban.html

Thanks OakWood.

I didn't realize they had such a ban on all prophets, not just M.  Do you suppose this is a general ban by all branches of Islam -- or is it just one sect?

Oakwood

I don't ignore islam.  I state what it is.  A heresy as I said.  And yes it is blasphemy also.

But I don't really care what islam's views of any movie or anything are because I know they are nothing but a heresy.  A false religion.  Their views mean nothing to me.

Am I afraid of islam?  Not hardly.  Im quite willing to argue against and stand up against any islamic belief.

Quantrill

Oakwood

I don't ignore islam.  I state what it is.  A heresy as I said.  And yes it is blasphemy also.

But I don't really care what islam's views of any movie or anything are because I know they are nothing but a heresy.  A false religion.  Their views mean nothing to me.

Am I afraid of islam?  Not hardly.  Im quite willing to argue against and stand up against any islamic belief.

Quantrill

That's good, but some of us do things differently. If you check my profile you'll find that I studied Islam before I was saved so I'm familiar with how evil it is. It is a pet hate of mine. I like to know what it is doing. Not everybody feels the same.

CAIRO – The controversial biblical movie Noah, scheduled for release in Egypt within a few weeks, has sparked outrage among Egyptian Muslim scholars who demanded its ban over depicting Prophet Noah (peace be upon him).

Depicting prophets in art is a “crime; not art, that is harmful to the image of prophets,” Sheikh Sameh Abdel Hameed, a member of the Salafi Call, was quoted by Youm7 on Wednesday, March 5.

“Depicting prophets opens the door for doubting the behavior of prophets … Actors cannot accurately mimic the behaviors, manners and appearances of prophets,” Abdel Hameed added.

The $125 million film, Noah, depicts Prophet Noah who suffers visions of an apocalyptic deluge and takes measures to protect his family from the coming flood, according to the movies website IMDb.

Directed by Darren Aronofsky, the American biblical epic movie is due to be released by the end of March.

The film has drawn much criticism for depicting the Prophet (pbuh) and not abiding by the original story.

An outcry by several religious organizations, saying that the script had strayed from the original tale, had forced producers to add a message at all trailers and poster that clarifies that.

“The film is inspired by the story of Noah. While artistic license has been taken, we believe that this film is true to the essence, values and integrity of a story that is a cornerstone of faith for millions of people worldwide,” read the message that was added to trailers

“The biblical story of Noah can be found in the book of Genesis,” the message added.

In both Jewish and Christian traditions, Prophet Noah is acknowledged as a righteous man in a world crushed under the weight of sin and disbelief.

The Qur’an and the sayings of Prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him, teach us that Prophet Noah was a beacon of hope among the descendants of Adam in an era where sin and lawlessness had overtaken the people.

http://www.onislam.net/english/news/africa/469973-egyptian-scholars-urge-noah-ban.html

Thanks OakWood.

I didn't realize they had such a ban on all prophets, not just M.  Do you suppose this is a general ban by all branches of Islam -- or is it just one sect?

I'm not sure if they do have a ban on portrayal of all prophets. I think they're just making demands again and trying to cause trouble like they always do.