• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  97
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  427
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  05/20/1980

How do i deliver this message,without offending the receiver,i mean the right owner of this message,the worst part of it,this man doesn't go to church,iam just afriad of this man,he is an Army officer"soldier"please i really need advice on how to approach this man,so that he will not get me wrong and become offended,the story in details,on friday night being 21st of march 2014" I encounter a dreamed/revelation where i saw a man that i know very well,doing evil/wicked thing with his wife younger sister,i wanted to go and tell the man that he is commiting sin,but the fact that he was wearing army cloth,i was afriad,as i was about to leave,i heard a voice that told me,this man is the culprit, go and tell the man to stop what he is doing,or els i will hand him over to his enemies and close the door of his income,Immediately i woke up from my sleep,i live in the same street with this man and his family,his wife is a very good christian from my own point of view,we fellowship in the same church,ever since i encounter this dreamed,i have not share it with anybody,but today during our sunday church service,I heard my bishop saying exactly what i was told in the dreamed,though he did not mention my name,but he rounded up by saying do not be afriad,go and deliver the message,please if you were in my shoe how will you approach this man,i don't want to bring a problem to this family,this man is sleeping with his wife younger sister,and iam told to go and tell this man to repent,and stop commiting sin with his wife sister,iam not in good time with this man,we don't have anything in common,and i know i must not deliver this message to this man in the presence of his wife,my bible tells me never to lean on my own understanding,because in the multitude of counsellors there is safty,I believe the voice of man is the voice of God,this site is my godly mentor.your advice can be of help.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,143
  • Content Per Day:  4.62
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings Jerry......

Well,it seems too me you will need confirmation of at least one if not two more witnesses as you believe your Bishop has confirmed this(that is not enough).I don't know Jerry,the most important thing,in my opinion, is knowing where this message,dream or vision came from and besides trying the spirit & praying about it (James 1:15) to God....you have to have Peace in the Word(i Col 3:15)before delivering such a message and you do not sound very "at peace "
with this......I would seriously consider many things before approaching this stranger & you know that the Word of God is the  Final Authority

I would go to my Bishop (2 Tim 3:16 )& talk with him about it ,everything must line up with the Scriptures........Go to the Pastor,pray & seek God ,seek discernment by the Power of the Holy Spirit,confirmation of 2 or 3 ,peace with the Word,and then this type of message ,if all things stand true & is really Gods Will ,has to be given for this persons good & correction must be encouraging & not condemning....for his building up ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,& to give God the Glory in Christ Jesus

Praying for you                                                                                                             With love-in Christ,Kwik

Guest Butero

This is a tough situation.  First of all, are you absolutely sure God gave you this dream, and God is telling you to give the message to this man?  Why do you feel the need to talk to him in front of his wife?  I don't remember you saying God told you to do that.  If you know for sure this is God, I would talk to the man in private, not in front of his wife.  I would do so in the most non-threatening way possible.  Tell him up front you are making no judgments towards him, but you had this dream, and you feel like God told you to give him that message.  Tell him what he does with the information is between him and God, and leave it at that.  Don't push him to confirm or deny the charges. 

When the prophet went to David, he did so in private.  I don't think you have to expose the guy, and it doesn't appear God told you to do that.  I don't think he will do you any harm if he feels no direct threat, although I can't guarantee how anyone will behave.  You might want to meet him for lunch in a public place when you do this, but do it in a way where you are soft spoken and only the two of you are part of the conversation.  That is the best advise I can give you.  If the guy denies the charges, don't push him.  Just tell him it was a dream, and you just felt the need to tell him of it.  Don't come back and tell him you know he is lying or anything like that.  You will have done your job.  God bless you and keep you safe.  BTW, has God ever used you like this in the past? 

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  133
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  09/13/1968

Brother Jerry.....

I feel that you have received very wonderful advice from brother butero & sister kwik.......God tells us we are not to Judge anyone, and If something lays heavy on my heart, I always pray and wait for God to ACT......I know when not to do any thing, as God will tell me to " BE STILL" Listen to God's instructions brother....he will guide you.. :emot-bounce:

Please ensure that the devil is not trying to make trouble for you dear brother, he is rather clever when it comes to dreams....I have fought the devil many times in my dreams, as he tries to scare me... :24:  But I have Daddy God as my father who has won VICTORY over satan...... so I always win the fight...The blood of Jesus saved us and daddy God always equips me with the right tools, MY SPIRITUAL ARMOUR ON for any battle that God fights for me :emot-heartbeat:  ........Amen 

Praise be to God......

I am praying for you.......

Love & Blessings Sis Agape  :wub:

Blessings Jerry......

Well,it seems too me you will need confirmation of at least one if not two more witnesses as you believe your Bishop has confirmed this(that is not enough).I don't know Jerry,the most important thing,in my opinion, is knowing where this message,dream or vision came from and besides trying the spirit & praying about it (James 1:15) to God....you have to have Peace in the Word(i Col 3:15)before delivering such a message and you do not sound very "at peace "

with this......I would seriously consider many things before approaching this stranger & you know that the Word of God is the Final Authority

I would go to my Bishop (2 Tim 3:16 )& talk with him about it ,everything must line up with the Scriptures........Go to the Pastor,pray & seek God ,seek discernment by the Power of the Holy Spirit,confirmation of 2 or 3 ,peace with the Word,and then this type of message ,if all things stand true & is really Gods Will ,has to be given for this persons good & correction must be encouraging & not condemning....for his building up ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,& to give God the Glory in Christ Jesus

Praying for you With love-in Christ,Kwik

God bless you"Kwik" thanks once again for looking into my post,I really appreciate,like i always said,two months after i had a divine encounter with God,my best companion in the person of the Holy Spirit,directed me to this site,infact this site has been a great blessing to me,when ever i need help i always feel free to run to this site,because I know that God has position people that will help me out,somebody send me "PM" that sound like God was speaking to me through him/her" I don't know if she is male/female, it was very intresting,the fact that i was afriad of the man,doesn't mean that i was doubting the dreamed,God sent me to this man,in my country some of our soldiers are very useless,and wicked,i was told that this man was the culprit,so i need to meet the man face to face,and deliver the message to him,on sunday night i ask God to direct me on how to deliver this message,and God did,i encounter a dream where i was talking with the man on phone,thank God i has collected the man phone number,by the grace of God immediately i returns from work today,i will call the man,so by tommorrow i will update you guys,to the glory of God this kind of dream iam use to it,there was a time God told me in the dreamed to go and give a widow some amount of money,i obeyed,and the widow was very help,when i gave her the money,and i told her God sent me,

This is a tough situation. First of all, are you absolutely sure God gave you this dream, and God is telling you to give the message to this man? Why do you feel the need to talk to him in front of his wife? I don't remember you saying God told you to do that. If you know for sure this is God, I would talk to the man in private, not in front of his wife. I would do so in the most non-threatening way possible. Tell him up front you are making no judgments towards him, but you had this dream, and you feel like God told you to give him that message. Tell him what he does with the information is between him and God, and leave it at that. Don't push him to confirm or deny the charges.

When the prophet went to David, he did so in private. I don't think you have to expose the guy, and it doesn't appear God told you to do that. I don't think he will do you any harm if he feels no direct threat, although I can't guarantee how anyone will behave. You might want to meet him for lunch in a public place when you do this, but do it in a way where you are soft spoken and only the two of you are part of the conversation. That is the best advise I can give you. If the guy denies the charges, don't push him. Just tell him it was a dream, and you just felt the need to tell him of it. Don't come back and tell him you know he is lying or anything like that. You will have done your job. God bless you and keep you safe. BTW, has God ever used you like this in the past?

God bless you,to answer your question,"Yes"iam not doubting the dreamed,i was only afriad of the man,because he is a soldier,some soldiers in my country are very useless and wicked,i will give the man a call today,immediately i return from work.God is in control.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,143
  • Content Per Day:  4.62
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings Jerry

No problem,I am always here for you brother..................I got what you are saying & i can see that you are fully convinced that this message it from God and you are determined to deliver it..................fine,all well and good but don't you think(won't you consider) that this kind of very delicate & sensitive subject matter would better be received if given "in person" instead of by telephone?I hope you will think about it

Our body language & our eyes & facial expressions can show a very warn & sincere picture for someone,very non-threatening.........just a voice on the end of a phone(from a stranger) seems very cold and condemning (I think-IMO)......if you had met the fellow before I would not think anything of it but just the fact that he is a total stranger prompts me to consider an introduction in person,in private & as Butero suggested,in a public place.......................

With love-in Christ,Kwik

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  55
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,568
  • Content Per Day:  0.68
  • Days Won:  0

How do i deliver this message, without offending the receiver,i mean the right owner of this message,the worst part of it,this man doesn't go to church,iam just afriad of this man,he is an Army officer"soldier"please i really need advice on how to approach this man, so that he will not get me wrong and become offended,     

(the story in details,on friday night being 21st of march 2014" I encounter a dreamed/revelation where i saw a man that i know very well,doing evil/wicked thing with his wife younger sister,i wanted to go and tell the man that he is commiting sin,but the fact that he was wearing army cloth,i was afriad,as i was about to leave,i heard a voice that told me,this man is the culprit, go and tell the man to stop what he is doing,or els i will hand him over to his enemies and close the door of his income,Immediately i woke up from my sleep,)

i live in the same street with this man and his family,his wife is a very good christian from my own point of view,we fellowship in the same church,ever since i encounter this dreamed,i have not share it with anybody,

but today during our sunday church service,I heard my bishop saying exactly what i was told in the dreamed,though he did not mention my name,but he rounded up by saying do not be afriad,  go and deliver the message, 

please if you were in my shoe how will you approach this man,i don't want to bring a problem to this family,this man is sleeping with his wife younger sister,and iam told to go and tell this man to repent,and stop commiting sin with his wife sister,iam not in good time with this man,we don't have anything in common,and i know i must not deliver this message to this man in the presence of his wife,  my bible tells me never to

lean on my own understanding, because in the multitude of counsellors there is safty,I believe the voice of man is the voice of God,this site is my godly mentor.your advice can be of help.

Hi Jerry,  My advice to you would be to just go to this man in private and simply tell him the dream you had about him in full details as you recall the dream and then leave it at that and let God take over from there.  I would not add anything to it just tell him the dream you had and walk away because that is all you have to deliver is the dream so tell the man the dream you had and walk away.  God can do the rest as you would have only told what you saw in your dream. 

Jeremiah 23:28 - The prophet that hath a dream, let him tell a dream:  and he that hath my word, let him speak my word faithfully.  What is the chaff to the wheat?   saith the Lord.

All you have is the dream so speak or tell the dream to the man and do not add anything to it.  blessings

God bless you all,thanks and iam gratful for all the advice,one thing i always believe,God doesn't make mistake,I have deliver the message,it was 100% very success,and the burden has been lifted off me,the man was very happy and surprise when i told him everything,the goodnews is that, he said i has been doing it,but from today i repent from doing it,he told me how he has been struggling to stop it,we are serving a good God,what surprise me,this man was very friendly with me,everything work out perfectly to the glory of God,when God said go,just obey" the only question the man ask me,that iam yet to give him an answer,should i confess to my wife,that i has been sleeping with her younger sister? I told him i wil call you later to give you the answer.please what should i tell him.