• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  3,135
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  2

Argosy

This may clear things a little

When does one become "one included in the elect"?  Before the foundations of the world, or at time of belief.

In Christ

Montana Marv

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  83
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,985
  • Content Per Day:  0.37

The Bridegroom comes for His Bride, without any help from angels.  The Bride is composed of only those NT Believers indwelt by the HS.  That leaves out the OT saints, those of Israel, those tribulation saints, those who did not take the mark of the beast.

In Christ

Montana Marv

I don't think so, Marv.

Check out this little snap shot of the wedding supper?

Matthew 8:10-12

When Jesus heard this, he was amazed and said to those following him, “Truly I tell you, I have not found anyone in Israel with such great faith. 11 I say to you that many will come from the east and the west, and will take their places at the feast with Abraham, Isaac and Jacob in the kingdom of heaven. 12 But the subjects of the kingdom will be thrown outside, into the darkness, where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.”

Cheers

Thunder

The Kingdom was promised to Israel first, their unbelief is what has caused them to be thrown out.  The comparison is between the centurion with faith and Israel without faith.

In Christ

Montana Marv

Hi Marv,

Yes, I understand what you're saying about that wicked generation, but it appears that you're throwing the baby out with the bath-water. You are missing the deeper truth of who will be present at that feast (supper) in the kingdom of heaven. Abraham, Isaac and Jacob had been dead for hundreds of years. They were not cut off, nor will they be absent at the wedding supper. Sure sounds like a rapture clue to me. And many will be coming from east to west sounds like another clue about the angels gathering from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

But I know, you think that is the second coming, not the rapture. But I don't think the angels will need to gather us for the second coming, because scripture says we will have bodies like the angels (glorified).

But that's alright, you can let the angels guide you around all you want, but I'll be coming on a white horse, following the King of kings.

Cheers

• Followers:  4
  • Content Count:  3,135
  • Content Per Day:  0.69

Thunder

I will enjoy my prepared mansion in Heaven.  Sorry you missed out on the mansion in Heaven.  I will be there at least 7 years earth time.  Post tribbers maybe there a minute or two according to their theory.

In Christ

Montana Marv

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Content Count:  3,239
  • Content Per Day:  0.86
  • Days Won:  6

I will just slip this in here for what it is worth.

I feel 99% certain the rapture is not post trib. In other words, the rapture does not take place at the end of Daniels final week just before Jesus returns to planet earth to set up his millennium kingdom.

I think the pre trib and pre wrath camps have far more solid support than the post tribbies do.

Does this mean anything to anybody? Probably not. Should it mean anything to anybody? Probably not.

But, it's mine, so there. Lol

Okay, now that I got that out of the way, you may resume. Oh, one more thing, if you haven't done so, you should think about reading Rolling Thunders eschatology book with the funny title. What was the name again Thunder? Something like Go your way, Daniel? Good stuff to chew on, even if you don't accept his interpretations or conclusions.

Cheers,

Spock out

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Content Count:  3,239
  • Content Per Day:  0.86
  • Days Won:  6

Any chance we can get Enoch2010 to change names? I get him mixed up with Enoch2021.

In my opinion, enoch2021 was here first and posts much more, so he should get to keep his name. Maybe Enoch2010 can be called Elisha2010.

• Followers:  11
  • Content Count:  3,396
  • Content Per Day:  0.90
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  12/26/1963

I will just slip this in here for what it is worth.

I feel 99% certain the rapture is not post trib. In other words, the rapture does not take place at the end of Daniels final week just before Jesus returns to planet earth to set up his millennium kingdom.

I think the pre trib and pre wrath camps have far more solid support than the post tribbies do.

Does this mean anything to anybody? Probably not. Should it mean anything to anybody? Probably not.

But, it's mine, so there. Lol

Okay, now that I got that out of the way, you may resume. Oh, one more thing, if you haven't done so, you should think about reading Rolling Thunders eschatology book with the funny title. What was the name again Thunder? Something like Go your way, Daniel? Good stuff to chew on, even if you don't accept his interpretations or conclusions.

Cheers,

Spock out

===========================================================

The Scriptural evidence for a Pre-Trib Rapture is overwhelming.  Welcome aboard Spock!!  Tell Dr. McCoy to relax  ;)

• Followers:  11
  • Content Count:  3,396
  • Content Per Day:  0.90
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  12/26/1963

Something I just noticed and wish to throw out here cause I'm a little perplexed by it....(Sheep and Goats):

(Matthew 25:32-41) " And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats:  {33}  And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left.  {34}  Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:  {35}  For I was an hungred, and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me in:  {36}  Naked, and ye clothed me: I was sick, and ye visited me: I was in prison, and ye came unto me. 

{37}  Then shall the righteous answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, and fed thee? or thirsty, and gave thee drink?  {38}  When saw we thee a stranger, and took thee in? or naked, and clothed thee?  {39}  Or when saw we thee sick, or in prison, and came unto thee?  {40}  And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.  {41}  Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:"

Now wait just 1 second here.  Look @ the response from the Righteous (Verse 37/38/39)  They're questioning the LORD like.....When and What?  They're acting like they have no idea of what the LORD is talking about?

Am I mis-reading this?

Then The LORD Answers them.....

"And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me."

The LORD says that they they did these things to "my Brethren".....Did these Sheep help the Tribulation Saints or the 144,000 someway? 

Does this have merit or am I off the reservation here?

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  201
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Days Won:  0

I am still waiting on someone to explain to me if this is in fact one event then why are the descriptions are so different?

I too have questioned this and did some deeper digging.

I found that 'come, coming' throughout all of the various descriptions, actually do Not use the same greek root word. The two primary words used are parousia and erchomai, both are used for come/coming. I bet if one sat down and did the translation for each of the 'second coming' scriptures, we would start to be able to see a clearer picture and understanding of the <separate> events.

hint: a revealing/presence vs. Coming

Edited by Hindsfeet