• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  764
  • Topics Per Day:  0.18
  • Content Count:  7,626
  • Content Per Day:  1.80
  • Days Won:  44

Micah Wilder, former Mormon, of Adam's Road Live Testimony

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D569x5TqtVk 

Micah grew up in the Mormon (Church of Latter Day Saints) church. Mormon males typically serve 2 years as missionaries for the Mormon church. It was during the course of this missionary assignment in Orlando, Florida that God revealed Himself to Micah. A minister of the Gospel challenged Micah to read the Bible like a child. For about 18 months Micah read the Bible and in particular the New Testament before he became a believer in Jesus Christ. God used this guy to lead his now wife, friends, siblings, and parents to the Jesus.

Praise God! 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  867
  • Topics Per Day:  0.24
  • Content Count:  7,331
  • Content Per Day:  1.99
  • Days Won:  31
  • Birthday:  04/28/1964

Amen

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  76
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,261
  • Content Per Day:  0.24
  • Days Won:  0

A serious Godly testimony for the True Jesus Christ outside of the false christ Mormonism presents. Well worth watching the entire 17 minutes.

Just wow, his Mormon "high priest" father, his "Brigham Young University Professor" mother, his elder brother, his friend, his girl friend whom he later marries, all Truly Saved through the "Real" Lord Jesus Christ! Glory and praise be to Almighty God! :)

Thank God for that Baptist Minister sharing the Gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ with him, and his challenge to him upon leaving his office:
"(Mormon) elder Wilder I challenge you to go home, and to read the Bible as a child. And I promise you if you will do that that God will change your life, He will open your eyes and show you for the first time in your life what the Gospel, the True Gospel, of Jesus Christ really is."

How much could we as Christians also learn if we earnestly and prayerfully studied the New Testament for an entire 1 ½ years?
How about the same time for the Old Testament?
Followed up by making it a way of life in prayerfully reading our Good Lord's Word.

When I saw that tattered Bible in his hand during Micah Wilder's testimony, it had me thinking on this quote.

Unsure of the original quoter, I've seen it attributed to a few individuals:

"A Bible that’s falling apart probably belongs to someone who isn't."

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,146
  • Content Per Day:  0.27
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  04/10/1950

I would like to hear what the Holy Spirit had him say to the mormon leadership.  Wish they would make a movie out of this testament.