Hashe

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,760
  • Content Per Day:  5.27
  • Days Won:  115

No, I examined the words of the writer as it is written. I even counted the directives of the words, "I" and "me". What you presented from this writer looks to me like the writer is more worried about not getting what they wanted, and less concerned of seeking redirection and correction from the Lord so the writer would get what He wills them to have. The strength of this observation is built from the words of anger toward the Lord.

If this was not the writers intention, then the writer should read what they wrote before posting.

I suggest you missed the whole point of the article.

What article? You presented something from another website and what you presented is what I went with.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  188
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Days Won:  0

I had the same thing happen to me.   As I grew older and as our lives played out it became visable that what I had wanted and tried to do was not really in my best interest.   It wasn't that I was rejected, I just wasn't listening when God said no that's no good for you.

I am with you on that.

I suppose in our condition it is juvenile to ask why.

Looking back it seems a few simple turns could have put a person on easy street, but then that doesn't build character and of course Christ likeness is what it is all about.

Scripture says that our trials are more precious than gold - but it is not so easily realized on this side.