IGNORED

the two witnesses?

elijanoch

Just faith.

What does it mean? The LAST TRUMP?

Are you saying that after the last there are more trumpets?

Are you seeking the truth with your heart, of all what is written in scripture; or just seeking your own truth?

The scriptures can not be broken.

jesse.

• 2 weeks later...

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  95
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  01/09/1941

Isaiah 43:10

10 Ye are my witnesses, saith the Lord, and my servant whom I have chosen: that ye may know and believe me, and understand that I am he: before me there was no God formed, neither shall there be after me.

For both the Jew and the gentile 

hi

REV 3:14 “To the angel of the church in Laodicea write: 
The Amen, the faithful and true Witness, the Beginning of the creation of God, says this:

and yes you have the second  one  Jesus is the first one ;and both have been killed as well on the public place and both have been called to heaven ,

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  309
  • Content Per Day:  0.09

10 Ye are my witnesses, saith the Lord, and my servant whom I have chosen: that ye may know and believe me, and understand that I am he: before me there was no God formed, neither shall there be after me.

hi

The Amen, the faithful and true Witness, the Beginning of the creation of God, says this:

and yes you have the second  one  Jesus is the first one ;and both have been killed as well on the public place and both have been called to heaven ,

Jesus holds the candle stick not the candle stick  hold Jesus 

God and the Holy Spirit are witnesses also 

Edited by justfaith

hi

Jesus holds the candle stick not the candle stick  hold Jesus 

God and the Holy Spirit are witnesses also 

hi

witness of what ? God is not his own witness ,and the holy spirit is not a being but the truth of God ,with powers ,

• Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  167
  • Content Per Day:  0.05

Ive always wondered why people believe Moses is one of the two witnesses? Can a man die twice? Moses would have to die be resurrected die again in revelation 11 than be resurrected a second time. The Bible tells us we will be like Christ with glorified bodies so how does Moses die twice? God bless

The two witnesses are witnesses who are said to stand before The Lord day and night and to prophecy. The word prophecy means to witness. These symbolic two witnesses are given a time, time and half a time to witness. These number two symbolises the law (Moses) and prophets (Elijah). The mount of transfiguration showed the disciples their future roles as the two symbolic witnesses who would preach the everlasting gospel to the world. That is why Jesus told him to tell no man until he be raised and empowered them by the Holy Ghost on Pentecost to begin preaching the gospel.

The Christians who are Spirit filled and minister to the world are the two symbolic witnesses. They will continue to witness until the beats of the bottomless Pitt aka satan will perpetrate a world wide Calvary.

Ive always wondered why people believe Moses is one of the two witnesses? Can a man die twice? Moses would have to die be resurrected die again in revelation 11 than be resurrected a second time. The Bible tells us we will be like Christ with glorified bodies so how does Moses die twice? God bless

The two witnesses are witnesses who are said to stand before The Lord day and night and to prophecy. The word prophecy means to witness. These symbolic two witnesses are given a time, time and half a time to witness. These number two symbolises the law (Moses) and prophets (Elijah). The mount of transfiguration showed the disciples their future roles as the two symbolic witnesses who would preach the everlasting gospel to the world. That is why Jesus told him to tell no man until he be raised and empowered them by the Holy Ghost on Pentecost to begin preaching the gospel.

The Christians who are Spirit filled and minister to the world are the two symbolic witnesses. They will continue to witness until the beats of the bottomless Pitt aka satan will perpetrate a world wide Calvary.

hi

i do not think so for their are on earth only two true witnesses Jesus and his apostles ; all others are becoming believers through there witnessing and their message , that is what scriptures says ;they all have been hated by the world and killed by the world ,and have been invited to heaven ,  any since then are pure message believers this is why so many are interpreting that message in their own way ,creating sects and religion groups 

Revelation of John does indicate the two symbolic witnesses preach the everlasting gospel shortly after the first fruits (144,000) of the harvest of God are the first to be redeemed from amongst men.

Revelation 14:1-6

​"And I looked, and, lo, a Lamb stood on the mount Sion, and with him an hundred forty and four thousand, having his Father's name written in their foreheads."

Commentary

Notice these 144,000 have the Father's name, not the Son's. They are said to be the servants of our God, who died for the Word of God. They sing the song of Moses whilst the multitudes from every kindred and tongues of the many nations sing the song of the lamb and have made their robes white by the blood of the lamb. (Refer to chapter 7)

"And I heard a voice from heaven, as the voice of many waters, and as the voice of a great thunder: and I heard the voice of harpers harping with their harps: And they sung as it were a new song before the throne, and before the four beasts, and the elders: and no man could learn that song but the hundred and forty and four thousand, which were redeemed from the earth."

The reason they sang a new song that no man can sing is because they were sealed on their heads for the resurrection as the first fruits if the great harvest of God. They being redeemed from earth is through the resurrection in to the spirit body of angels. So they have arrived and made it and have been counted worthy to be numbered within Christ's heavenly barn as the many hosts of heaven (the white cloud). They can sing the song of blues because they have experience death onto resurrection whereas those still living in their earthly bodies have not.

"These are they which were not defiled with women; for they are virgins. These are they which follow the Lamb whithersoever he goeth. These were redeemed from among men, being the firstfruits unto God and to the Lamb. And in their mouth was found no guile: for they are without fault before the throne of God. "

Remember Saint Paul gave the sequence of the resurrection as follows:

1 Corinthians 15:23

But each in turn: Christ, the firstfruits; then, when he comes, those who belong to him.

Then after the first fruits were sealed for the resurrection after the opening of the fifth seal mentioned in chapter 6 who were the ones crying under the altar of. God, they were told to be patient and also wait for their new covenant brothers to also die and be raised to join them as the many hosts of heaven.

Then the verse below in sequence is followed by the preaching of the everlasting gospel to the when tile world at large.

"And I saw another angel fly in the midst of heaven, having the everlasting gospel to preach unto them that dwell on the earth, and to every nation, and kindred, and tongue, and people,"

The two witnesses in Revelation 11:3 are in the outer unmeasured court of those yet to be redeemed. The inner measured court is where the temple who is the glorified Christ resides amongst his angelic white cloud. So the two symbolic witnesses must be in the world because they are prophesying or preaching the everlasting gospel.

• Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  309
  • Content Per Day:  0.09

hi

i do not think so for their are on earth only two true witnesses Jesus and his apostles ; all others are becoming believers through there witnessing and their message , that is what scriptures says ;they all have been hated by the world and killed by the world ,and have been invited to heaven ,  any since then are pure message believers this is why so many are interpreting that message in their own way ,creating sects and religion groups 

John 5:35-37King James Version (KJV)

35 He was a burning and a shining light: and ye were willing for a season to rejoice in his light.

36 But I have greater witness than that of John: for the works which the Father hath given me to finish, the same works that I do, bear witness of me, that the Father hath sent me.

37 And the Father himself, which hath sent me, hath borne witness of me. Ye have neither heard his voice at any time, nor seen his shape.

hi

35 He was a burning and a shining light: and ye were willing for a season to rejoice in his light.

36 But I have greater witness than that of John: for the works which the Father hath given me to finish, the same works that I do, bear witness of me, that the Father hath sent me.

37 And the Father himself, which hath sent me, hath borne witness of me. Ye have neither heard his voice at any time, nor seen his shape.

Where is the Holy Spirit residing, for all truth is in him and he is the Spirit of prophesy:

Revelation 19:10

Then I fell at his feet to worship him. But he said to me, "Do not do that; I am a fellow servant of yours and your brethren who hold the testimony of Jesus; worship God. For the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy."

Everyone endowed and commissioned by the Holy Ghost is the walking law and prophets, for all things are revealed to the witness of Christ through the Spirit, for he leads the witness to all truths.

Hebrews 8:10-11

For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, saith the Lord; I will put my laws into their mind, and write them in their hearts: and I will be to them a God, and they shall be to me a people: And they shall not teach every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the Lord: for all shall know me, from the least to the greatest.

In the versus above Saint Paul interprets the prophesy of Jeremiah 31:34 and Isaiah 54:13. Saint Paul also describes what the Holy Spirit filled witness represents before the throne of Christ.

Romans 2:14 (NLT)

Even Gentiles, who do not have God's written law, show that they know his law when they instinctively obey it, even without having heard it.

Romans 2:14 (KJV)

For when the Gentiles, which have not the law, do by nature the things contained in the law, these, having not the law, are a law unto themselves:

According to the testimony of scripture the born again Christian is a law onto himself, because he is according to Saint Paul's statement the walking law who is the temple of the Holy Ghost. The Mosaic law was written down in stone, however the Holy Spirit law of love is written in the believers heart.

This is reiterated in:

Zechariah 4:10-13

For who hath despised the day of small things?

for they shall rejoice, and shall see the plummet (cornerstone Jesus Christ) in the hand of Zerubbabel (The Heavenly Father) with those seven;

they are the eyes of the Lord, which run to and fro through the whole earth.

Then answered I, and said unto him, What are these two olive trees upon the right side of the candlestick (Christ) and upon the left side thereof? And I answered again, and said unto him, What be these two olive branches which through the two golden pipes empty the golden oil out of themselves? And he answered me and said, Knowest thou not what these be? And I said, No, my lord. Then said he, These are the two anointed ones, that stand by the Lord of the whole earth.

(The seven lamps represent the eyes of the LORD that preach the message of salvation all around the world.)

Revelation declares them as those who hold the testimony of The Lord. After all the letters that John writes are to the seven churches who are the seven lamps mentioned in Zechariah. These are symbolised as the seven eyes of The Lord that minister to the whole world to and fro. The Golden Oil they metaphorically put out is the message of salvation through the blood atonement of Christ. These are born again Christians. After all the complete book of Revelation of John is an open letter to the seven churches of that time and all the faithful who held the testimony of Jesus Christ are declared as the symbolic two witnesses who would preach by pouring out the golden oil of salvation to the peoples of the world.

Revelation 1:4

John to the seven churches which are in Asia: Grace be unto you, and peace, from him which is, and which was, and which is to come; and from the seven Spirits which are before his throne;

The seven spirits or functions of the Holy Ghost is the completeness of God's works. These seven spirits or eyes as mentioned in Zechariah are ministering spirits by function, who proclaim the everlasting gospel, in pouring out the golden oil of salvation.

Revelation 5:6

And I beheld, and, lo, in the midst of the throne and of the four beasts, and in the midst of the elders, stood a Lamb as it had been slain, having seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven Spirits of God sent forth into all the earth.

The seven spirits are the seven eyes mentioned in Zechariah 4:10-13, for they are sent into the Holy Spirit faithful Christian to minister in all the earth. These two symbolic witnesses must prophesy/witness until the beast of the bottomless Pitt aka Satan comes (Isaiah 14) and kills them in a world wide Calvary.

Also a very important event to note is the mount of transfiguration vision, that was shown to the three disciples. They were told to not to tell any man until, what, when, where and why?

Matthew 17:9

Tell the vision to no man, until the Son of man be risen again from the dead.

Why?

Because the symbol of the law (Moses) and the prophets (Elijah) will be passed down to his disciples when he arose and breathed on them the Holy Ghost. This is the Great commission of the disciples that is the two olive branches mentioned in Zechariah that God the Holy Ghost wields to make disciples out of the world. Therefore the golden oil being poured out is by those who minister the everlasting gospel to the world, for these are the symbol of the law (Moses) and the prophets (Elijah).

If you are a disciple of Christ then you are one of these two symbolic witnesses, who will be martyred for the faith when Satan emerges to try and annihilate the seven hilled city that is the ministry of today's symbolic seven churches, who encompass the whole globe.

hi

Where is the Holy Spirit residing, for all truth is in him and he is the Spirit of prophesy:

Revelation 19:10

Then I fell at his feet to worship him. But he said to me, "Do not do that; I am a fellow servant of yours and your brethren who hold the testimony of Jesus; worship God. For the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy."

Everyone endowed and commissioned by the Holy Ghost is the walking law and prophets, for all things are revealed to the witness of Christ through the Spirit, for he leads the witness to all truths.

Hebrews 8:10-11

For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, saith the Lord; I will put my laws into their mind, and write them in their hearts: and I will be to them a God, and they shall be to me a people: And they shall not teach every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the Lord: for all shall know me, from the least to the greatest.

In the versus above Saint Paul interprets the prophesy of Jeremiah 31:34 and Isaiah 54:13. Saint Paul also describes what the Holy Spirit filled witness represents before the throne of Christ.

Romans 2:14 (NLT)

Even Gentiles, who do not have God's written law, show that they know his law when they instinctively obey it, even without having heard it.

Romans 2:14 (KJV)

For when the Gentiles, which have not the law, do by nature the things contained in the law, these, having not the law, are a law unto themselves:

According to the testimony of scripture the born again Christian is a law onto himself, because he is according to Saint Paul's statement the walking law who is the temple of the Holy Ghost. The Mosaic law was written down in stone, however the Holy Spirit law of love is written in the believers heart.

This is reiterated in:

Zechariah 4:10-13

For who hath despised the day of small things?

for they shall rejoice, and shall see the plummet (cornerstone Jesus Christ) in the hand of Zerubbabel (The Heavenly Father) with those seven;

they are the eyes of the Lord, which run to and fro through the whole earth.

Then answered I, and said unto him, What are these two olive trees upon the right side of the candlestick (Christ) and upon the left side thereof? And I answered again, and said unto him, What be these two olive branches which through the two golden pipes empty the golden oil out of themselves? And he answered me and said, Knowest thou not what these be? And I said, No, my lord. Then said he, These are the two anointed ones, that stand by the Lord of the whole earth.

(The seven lamps represent the eyes of the LORD that preach the message of salvation all around the world.)

Revelation declares them as those who hold the testimony of The Lord. After all the letters that John writes are to the seven churches who are the seven lamps mentioned in Zechariah. These are symbolised as the seven eyes of The Lord that minister to the whole world to and fro. The Golden Oil they metaphorically put out is the message of salvation through the blood atonement of Christ. These are born again Christians. After all the complete book of Revelation of John is an open letter to the seven churches of that time and all the faithful who held the testimony of Jesus Christ are declared as the symbolic two witnesses who would preach by pouring out the golden oil of salvation to the peoples of the world.

Revelation 1:4

John to the seven churches which are in Asia: Grace be unto you, and peace, from him which is, and which was, and which is to come; and from the seven Spirits which are before his throne;

The seven spirits or functions of the Holy Ghost is the completeness of God's works. These seven spirits or eyes as mentioned in Zechariah are ministering spirits by function, who proclaim the everlasting gospel, in pouring out the golden oil of salvation.

Revelation 5:6

And I beheld, and, lo, in the midst of the throne and of the four beasts, and in the midst of the elders, stood a Lamb as it had been slain, having seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven Spirits of God sent forth into all the earth.

The seven spirits are the seven eyes mentioned in Zechariah 4:10-13, for they are sent into the Holy Spirit faithful Christian to minister in all the earth. These two symbolic witnesses must prophesy/witness until the beast of the bottomless Pitt aka Satan comes (Isaiah 14) and kills them in a world wide Calvary.

Also a very important event to note is the mount of transfiguration vision, that was shown to the three disciples. They were told to not to tell any man until, what, when, where and why?

Matthew 17:9

Tell the vision to no man, until the Son of man be risen again from the dead.

Why?

Because the symbol of the law (Moses) and the prophets (Elijah) will be passed down to his disciples when he arose and breathed on them the Holy Ghost. This is the Great commission of the disciples that is the two olive branches mentioned in Zechariah that God the Holy Ghost wields to make disciples out of the world. Therefore the golden oil being poured out is by those who minister the everlasting gospel to the world, for these are the symbol of the law (Moses) and the prophets (Elijah).

If you are a disciple of Christ then you are one of these two symbolic witnesses, who will be martyred for the faith when Satan emerges to try and annihilate the seven hilled city that is the ministry of today's symbolic seven churches, who encompass the whole globe.

hi

Mt 17:9 As they were coming down the mountain, Jesus ordered them, "Tell no one about the vision until after the Son of Man has been raised from the dead  . NRSV