Guest Nathan12

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  439
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  7,315
  • Content Per Day:  0.93
  • Days Won:  0

Hon, it's called a "crush"...(well it was back in the covered wagon days when I was growing up).

It'll pass. It's like a bad cold.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  15
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  178
  • Content Per Day:  0.03

Nathan, I can relate to you. I will not comment on your age, because I know from experience that teenagers can fall in love. Whether yours is a case of love or infatuation...I can't determine that.

I am still in love with a former friend of mine. She loved me in return, too, but we both realized for several reasons we couldn't be married. I haven't talked with her in nearly three months. God has begun to heal the pain, but I often think of her, and I pray for her every day. There is nothing wrong with that.

If these feelings are not from God, then surrender them. I will pray for God to take the feelings away if they're not from Him, which, I believe that is the case.

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  87
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

Yes yes. Lets all pat nathan on the head and say he's too young and pretend we know better. Without helping him at all.

Come on! we were all like that at his age. Do we ever get any different? love at 14 is no different from love at 24, 34 etc. only the older you are, the more you get up to, soooo the less purer it is, soooo the younger you are the better. unless love leads to marriage, its a waste of time. And as adults, we shouldnt think that with age, love matures. Its marriage, not "older love" that distinguishes us.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest lady323

hey nathan,

well i think that you should try to stop thinking about this girl, because if she really is worth it then pray to God, don't rush anything because then everything will end up wrong. if she likes you then something will happen but don't stress over her, its not good. Your really young and so am i and i think we should put God first then education and then if God wants it then he will send someone who will put attention to you.

God Bless,

lady323 :whistling:

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  67
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  885
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Birthday:  05/23/1986

I think the talk of being too young is a bit unfair... my parents got married at 16. Most people said that was too young to be thinking of marriage etc (in fact, my grandad did and said they couldn't get married so they ran off to scotland to get married) but 38 (39 in May) years later they're still together. :wub:

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,129
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

Nathan, I understand where you are coming from but it is hard do tell.

Why are you not together now.......

The main thing you need to do is concentrate on your schooling and learning to walk with the Lord in a way that He can take care of your needs. If it is ment to be it will happen.

If it had happened to me I'd have lost out on the most wonderful woman in the world, for I didn't meet her until I was 22.