• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  200
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,795
  • Content Per Day:  0.65
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  07/26/1952

I'm on the east coast, so I should be safe until late summer or fall. You're much closer to the current storms. These hail the size of a baseball blew my mind. I never saw that before, and I'm 61. I think God must be helping us already because I thought that hail would have done more damage than it did.

God wants us to pray for peace, and He wants us to demonstrate the love Jesus told us to in our everyday lives. In the Bible that usually caused God to hold back on chastisement. When I look at how sinful America has become since I'm here, I think it's a wonder God is still putting up with us. God also wants community prayer. Churches should have a prayer night once a week. We should fast too. And if you see a family that lost everything to a tornado and you can help, do so. When the Sandy storm hit my area I didn't see none of the protestant churches helping. But the Catholics did. I think kind hearted atheists were cooking hot lunches on street corners. I used to say God bless you for doing this, and some of them would blush. These were not church people. I helped a local pharmacy get up and running, because people need their meds. Once we did that, I'd go get them hot lunches when I could. I'm worried that the way this is going, so many areas are going to need federal aid, we may run out of funds.

So pray and fast, and churches should do this 1 night a week. "The heartfelt prayer of a righteous man is powerful and effective".  God is telling this to some of us, so we can tell others. He told you and me. We're telling everyone here. I hope we all listen.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,136
  • Content Per Day:  4.63
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings fire-heart

What do you think God is looking for to see us as holy and pure?  this is what i think he is searching the earth for- A person of love not a love of human perspective but an unusual love, a type of love that has not existed on earth for a very long time.

I believe he is searching for a people who have the heart of David a people who see themselves as the least in both this world and the kingdom of God. A people who value others more than themselves and are willing to sacrifice everything for others sake and the Lords.

Isn't this part of the reason He left His Majesty to walk amongst us & teach us this Way?He desires more than a "David",something we could never achieve had He not indwelled us with His Holy Spirit....& we could never have  received this special gift,this precious Spirit of God to give us the Heart & Mind of Jesus had He not given His very life for us,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Glory to God!Agape Love!

With love-in Christ,Kwik