Guest shiloh357

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  192
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Days Won:  1

That is what all say, who believe they have it all with the sinners prayer, when not paying attention to what I am saying. They have no other reply because they only read certain sections of the Bible that support what they want it to it say.. They completely dismiss what it has to say about Jesus learning obedience. I mean, how do you handle that statement if you believe Jesus was God?

FWIW: Prove, test, trial, temptation all mean rhe same thing in both the Hebrew and Greek.

This is absurd! The Hebrew Language is a pictorial type language and the Greek is a so specific it isn't funny language.

The Proving of God and the temptations of satan are the radical difference of light verses darkness! It might help you if you

placed Scripture as proof text for your assertions... Love, Steven

Why do you want to argue with me?? Why do you feel the need to protect anything of your doctrine?? What part of what you read from me offends you?

OMT: look up the word temptation __ as in "And it came to pass after these things, that God did tempt Abraham, and said unto him, Abraham: and he said, Behold, here I am". Genesis 22:1 (KJV)

Edited by Cross Reference

Guest shiloh357

That is what all say, who believe they have it all with the sinners prayer, when not paying attention to what I am saying. They have no other reply because they only read certain sections of the Bible that support what they want it to it say.. They completely dismiss what it has to say about Jesus learning obedience. I mean, how do you handle that statement if you believe Jesus was God?

FWIW: Prove, test, trial, temptation all mean rhe same thing in both the Hebrew and Greek.

This is absurd! The Hebrew Language is a pictorial type language and the Greek is a so specific it isn't funny language.

The Proving of God and the temptations of satan are the radical difference of light verses darkness! It might help you if you

Why do you want to argue with me?? Why do you feel the need to protect anything of your doctrine?? What part of what you read from me offends you?

OMT: look up the word temptation __ as in "And it came to pass after these things, that God did tempt Abraham, and said unto him, Abraham: and he said, Behold, here I am". Genesis 22:1 (KJV)

He "tested" Abraham.  He did not tempt Abraham in terms of tempting Abraham to sin.  Word usage is more important than word meaning.

He "tested" Abraham.  He did not tempt Abraham in terms of tempting Abraham to sin.  Word usage is more important than word meaning.

No kidding, Dick Tracey! You are picking fly dirt out of pepper. I well know God never tempts for malicous reasons. HOWEVER. I wrote that the word temptation means to : Prove, test, trial in both the Hebrew and Greek. You want to argue with that and there is no agrument. Check it out! Give it up and lets move on!

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,189
  • Content Per Day:  7.98
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

Why do you want to argue with me??

The obvious!

You said earlier:

"They completely dismiss what it has to say about Jesus learning

obedience. I mean, how do you handle that statement if you believe Jesus was God?"

100% God and 100% flesh as His uniqueness of being is our directive toward life...

It is why first birth reasoning must be replaced with all things new second birth

& "renewing your mind"... Jesus never needed this renewal but as Born 'Was, Is, Will be)...

Why do you feel the need to protect anything of your doctrine??

We are to try all spirits by The Word... it is the way we are designed in new birth.

What part of what you read from me offends you?

You can't offend me I am just determining your purpose by The Word of God :noidea:

The fact you seem agitated by being questioned is a flashing yellow for me to you :thumbsup:

Your comment to Shiloh on this is quite telling ... you should know what He has said

is the structure and purpose of The Word to Lead us to where we have not been and know what we

have not experienced-> all the while remaining tethered to original creative truth seen in creation...

We are just began in the getting to know each other stage and already flashing yellow light ahead :noidea:

Why don't you outlay a formal purpose of direction in all this and we can walk more as friends than foe...

Love, Steven

Edited by enoob57

Thank you Steven. I am a Christian.

I am only posting up what I know; what has been my experience that you might weigh it against yours; that you might profit from it.

Unless you can point out an error I would simply say lets keep going to see what is there to be seen, but overlooked.

is

Lov'in Jesus,

Okay...

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Content Count:  825
  • Content Per Day:  0.13
  • Days Won:  0

And when the tempter came to him, he said, If thou be the Son of God, command that these stones be made bread. (Mat 4:3)

What would have been sinful about Jesus turning stones into bread?  Is there anything inherently wrong with that?   What was Satan’s real motivation?

Satan tempted Jesus first what he was most valnerable to which was hunger. After 40 days... yeah bread would sound good. Jesus turning stone to bread based on Satan's request rather than God's will would be exactly what Satan wanted. Satan was trying to get him to respond outside of the Father's will.  

And when the tempter came to him, he said, If thou be the Son of God, command that these stones be made bread. (Mat 4:3)

What would have been sinful about Jesus turning stones into bread?  Is there anything inherently wrong with that?   What was Satan’s real motivation?

Satan tempted Jesus first what he was most valnerable to which was hunger. After 40 days... yeah bread would sound good. Jesus turning stone to bread based on Satan's request rather than God's will would be exactly what Satan wanted. Satan was trying to get him to respond outside of the Father's will.  

Yes! To get Jesus to take matters into His own hands; to get Him to renege in His allegiance to God.

What would have been the result He had done so?

Okay...

I believe Christianity has made more of what Jesus did [grace] than who He was and is. Grace was not incarnated but, the Word of God.

I don't see how you could divide the attributes of character from The Person...