• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  43
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

Uhhhh,....uhhh.....  Satan's rupture maybe

FresnoJoe, my friend, you seem to be a biblical expert.  Thank you for friending me.  God Bless you!

Much Love

Perhaps the OP is refering to the passage which was posted, about the harvest at the end of the age - there is a gathering of tares, and a gathering of wheat, the harvesters first pull the weeds, then gather the harvest. To repost the passage:

The Tares Explained

36  Then He left the crowds and went into athe house. And His disciples came to Him and said, “bExplain to us the parable of the 1tares of the field.”

37  And He said, “The one who sows the good seed is athe Son of Man,

38  and the field is the world; and as for the good seed, these are athe sons of the kingdom; and the tares are bthe sons of cthe evil one;

39  and the enemy who sowed them is the devil, and the harvest is athe 1end of the age; and the reapers are angels.

40  So just as the tares are gathered up and burned with fire, so shall it be atathe 1end of the age.

41  aThe Son of Man bwill send forth His angels, and they will gather out of His kingdom 1all cstumbling blocks, and those who commit lawlessness,

42  and awill throw them into the furnace of fire; in that place bthere will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

43  aThen the righteous will shine forth as the sun in the kingdom of their Father. bHe who has ears, 1let him hear.

Notice that it is the Son who sends the angels to gather the tares out of His Kingdom (verse 41), those whose destiny is destruction and then he has the righteous harvest shining forth. Perhaps the OP is seeing this as Jesus coming with His angels at the rapture to gather His saints, and observing that the weeds (the produce of Satan's seeds) are pulled up first, hence "Satan's rapture". IDK, just a thought.

• Group:  Seeker
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  315
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Birthday:  12/31/1959

The rapture = deception, deception = satan

Now look into the future when the smoke clears a little, they that will not open thier eyes to truth.

Zechariah 13:3

And it shall come to pass, that when any shall yet prophesy, then his father and his mother that begat him shall say unto him, Thou shalt not live; for thou speakest lies in the name of the Lord: and his father and his mother that begat him shall thrust him through when he prophesieth.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.88
  • Content Count:  43,795
  • Content Per Day:  6.21
  • Days Won:  58

Be berean and compare the words of any man to scripture to see if its true or false. Paul praised the bereans for this. 

Your words do not line up with scripture.

• Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,138
  • Content Per Day:  4.62
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings ezekial

Rapture is a term in Christian eschatology which refers to the "being caught up" discussed in 1 Thessalonians 4:16, when the "dead in Christ" and "we who are alive and remain" will be "caught up in the clouds" to meet "the Lord in the air"

It makes no sense how you come up with 1 plus one equals 3........How does rapture equate with deception ? Firstly the word "rapture" is not used in the Scriptures but the phrase "being caught up " or "taken up" does & has been defined as a term widely used  "rapture"as I have shown you even found in Wikapedia....................Not only does the Scriptures not support your statement but neither does our language

So as I have asked previously ,I will ask again if you will oblige me.......where did you hear this "satans rapture" theory ?ezekial,,,,this will be a very Blessed event for every believer that has ever been born....our Lord is coming for us,Halleluliah!Don't be deceived by false teachings,,,,,,,trust in God's Word & ask the Holy Spirit to help you to see Gods Timeless Truth,God Bless you

With love-in Christ,Kwik

The rapture = deception, deception = satan

Now look into the future when the smoke clears a little, they that will not open their eyes to truth.

Zechariah 13:3 And it shall come to pass, that when any shall yet prophesy, then his father and his mother that begat him shall say unto him, Thou shalt not live; for thou speakest lies in the name of the Lord: and his father and his mother that begat him shall thrust him through when he prophesieth.

~

The rapture = Jesus

For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which sleep in Jesus will God bring with him.

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.

For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:

Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

Wherefore comfort one another with these words. 1 Thessalonians 4:14-18

Jesus = Life

Verily, verily, I say unto you, The hour is coming, and now is, when the dead shall hear the voice of the Son of God: and they that hear shall live. John 5:25

~

Now Beloved Look Into The Future

And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.

Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.

And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison, Revelation 20:4-7

And Let God's Word Blow The Smoke Away

And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison,

And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea.

And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them.

And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever. Revelation 20:7-10

It Will Open Your Eyes To The Truth

And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them. Revelation 20:11

To Jesus

Wherefore I give you to understand, that no man speaking by the Spirit of God calleth Jesus accursed: and that no man can say that Jesus is the Lord, but by the Holy Ghost. 1 Corinthians 12:3

~

And As For Zechariah 13:3 And The False Prophet,

Dear One, I Forgive You Your Mocking Of The First Resurrection

Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live: John 11:25

And Of Him Who Is The Resurrection And The Life

~

Repent

From that time Jesus began to preach, and to say, Repent: for the kingdom of heaven is at hand. Matthew 4:17

And Be Blessed Beloved

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Love, Joe

• Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,197
  • Content Per Day:  7.98
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

Last days equal:

Isa 5:20-21

20 Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light,

and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!

21 Woe unto them that are wise in their own eyes, and prudent in their own sight!

KJV It's here... Love, Steven

• Group:  Seeker
  • Followers:  2
  • Content Count:  315
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Birthday:  12/31/1959

FresnoJoe Friend, where have I mocked the creator of all things because I said you have to die to be part of resurrection and rapture is a lie, I understand that  their will be two resurrection,  one after the two wittnesses {nations} are killed and another at the end of earth, know that earth becomes a moon to the new heaven and new earth, and at that time Ezekiel is told to say to the bones  arise  and God will place them in the new earth, Do you think you will just fly away ? How can you be resurrected if you dont die ? Where have I err in my understanding my friend.

• Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,138
  • Content Per Day:  4.62
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings ezekial

I must confess ,this is all very confusing to me......how does the earth become a moon?Do you find this in the Scriptures somewhere?

Thank you,have a God filled day,,,,,,I have to run right now but I will be back......

With love-in Christ,Kwik

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Content Count:  3,135
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  2

The Rapture is a lie part is where you are grossly in error. 

The Harpozo is the Rapture of 1 Thes 4:13-18 -  The dead in Christ will rise first, after that those who are alive in Christ will be caught up (Rapture) to meet the Lord in the air.  Therefore encourage each other with these words.  The Rapture will be a done deal for those in Christ Jesus.

Satan does not = Rapture       Rapture = being lifted up into Heaven with Christ 

The Two Witnesses are Two People, not  two nations.  fire comes out of their mouths, the beast who comes out of the abyss will kill them, their bodies will lie in the streets of the great city figuratively call Sodom and Egypt (Jerusalem) where also our Lord was Crucified.

Who is this teacher which you follow.

In Christ

Montana Marv