IGNORED

How do you know when God is speaking to you?

onni

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  117
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  2

Have you ever heard voice that you think from God? how do you know it is from God?

I think I heard from God but I am not sure what it meant.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  75
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,385
  • Content Per Day:  0.31
  • Days Won:  5

I think I heard from God but I am not sure what it meant.

Would you like to share what you heard and how you heard it?

Just a still small voice saying "come back to me" but I am not sure what I need to do.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,143
  • Content Per Day:  4.61
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings onni......

Welcome to Worthy..........WOW,thats a pretty well "rounded" kitty cat!!!!LOL   Praise the Lord!

onni,whether you heard an audible voice,a still,small voice or a knowing in your heart that you are not sure who's voice you are hearing....may or may not be from God & you should pray for discernment by the Holy Spirit,our Helper,our Councilor as we are told in Gods Word that we should "try"(test) the spirits.....the enemy can appear as an angel of light & we must always be on guard.....

Firstly,if a message is from God we will always receive confirmation by 2 or 3 witnesses and secondly Gods message will always be supported by the Scriptures..........God is not a God of confusion & He will make it clear for you.From what you say you heard in a small voice"come back to me" does sound like a message that may very well be from our Lord,He always wants us near Himself

1 "O Israel, come back to me," says the LORD. "If you will throw away your detestable idols and go astray no more                                  Jer 4:1

12 The Lord says, "Even now, come back to me with all your heart. Go without food, and cry and be sad.                                                 Joel2:12

"Therefore say to them, 'Thus says the LORD of hosts, "Return to Me," declares the LORD of hosts, "that I may return to you," says the LORD of hosts.     Zech1:3

The enemy would not want you to return to our Lord!   So seek God & pray..............God bless you!           With love-in Christ,Kwik

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  336
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Days Won:  0

I once thought I heard God telling me he was going to heal my knee that day. I wasn't sure if it was God or just wishful thinking. Now the minister had said he really felt God was going to heal knees that day. I was only certain when the following day I walked for 25 minutes going up and down hills and did not get any pain at all. Before that I could only walk a few minutes and I would get severe pain even on flat. So after testing it I am certain it was God. It is not that clear for me.

In your case being closer to God is a good thing so certainly worth paying attention to. I'd say at a guess that it was God.

Hi Kwik,  :laughing: yeah the kitty is funny right. :laughing:

Thanks for sharing and the scriptures. I think God is speaking to me many occasions lately but I don't fully understand them all and I worry I will forget so I wrote them all down in a journal. 

I been asking and praying to God on certain things that I am unsure of and I still haven't get a clear answer from God yet.

Please pray for me that I able to discern and hear God clearly. If God don't answer yet meaning He wants me to wait right?

Hi another, thanks for sharing, I praise God for what He done for you. :mgcheerful:

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  97
  • Content Count:  427
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Birthday:  05/20/1980

Just a still small voice saying "come back to me" but I am not sure what I need to do.

from my own understanding,the voice is very easy to understand,

based on your walking relationship with God,

come back to me,

may be there are something good that you have been doing before,

that you are no longer doing,

and those things please God,

and now you are asking God to do something for you,

sometimes God use our situation to draw us near to Him,

you alone knows yourself and what you are asking from God,

it is the will of God for us to draw near to Him,

He doesn't want us to go astray,

He want us to follow the right way and forsake the wrong way,

every good and perfect voice comes from God,

it is alwaya good to seek for counselling and confirmation,

from those people that are more knowledgeable than us,

concerning the things of God,

God promise to give us pastors according to His own heart,that will feed us with knowledge and understanding,

Jeremiah 3:15"

Let me share this story with you,

there was time i was seeking the face of God for a particular something,

one faithful night i encounter a dream,

were somebody gave me white envolope,

i was very happy when i received the envolope,

but when i open it,

what i saw surprised me,

boldly written,Revelation 2:4-7"

Immediately i woke up,

i open my bible,after reading from vers 4-7" in fact i was confused, i was asking myself what exactly God was trying to tell me,this passage did not relate with what i was asking God to do for me,

out of confusion i posted the dream here,

Through the replies and by the grace of God,I was able remembered something very good and of help to someone that i have been doing before,

that i was no longer doing,because of my situation at that moment

and i never knew that,

what i was doing was pleasing God,

and He want me to keep on doing it,

it was after i started doing it again,

that God answered my prayer,

in a platter of gold,

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,143
  • Content Per Day:  4.61
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings onni...

I would be more than happy to pray for you sweet Sister,,,,I believe you have a teachable spirit & a heart  ready to receive,you are refreshing & humble ,Glory to God!That is excellent to write these things down so you do not forget & then you will see when you get confirmation & the best advice is the one you just gave yourself-lol      Just be patient & wait on the Lord,most people want that instant gratification it seems.....but the Lord does tell us to be of good courage as we wait in Him also

You can never go wrong with that sweet message to "come back to me"....perhaps something or someone was distracting you?I am only throwing a suggestion out there but of course the best one to instruct us ,lead us & guide us is the Holy Spirit ,with that said,shall we come into agreement in prayer?

In Jesus Precious Name.....we are asking & believing ,Heavenly Father......We are asking that You impart Your Wisdom,Understanding & discernment on onni & we do believe that You will grant this request as it is Your Promise that as we touch & agree .....according to Your Word.......In spirit & in truth & by the Power of the Holy Spirit, Lord, we are of one accord seeking that Your Will be done,direct onni's each & every step,Lord ,,,,that she will walk down the path You will have her to go,Your path of Righteousness ,that she will be as Christ is in Heaven,here on earth.We are giving You Praise ,Honor & Glory.....we Love you Father & Bless your Holy Name!                                                                            With love,,in Christ,Kwik

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  75
  • Content Count:  1,385
  • Content Per Day:  0.31
  • Days Won:  5

I think the same as Kwik.