IGNORED

Who Should Be the Next Target in the War?

boblandis

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  5
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

An obligation to defend

Is not a desire to kill or rend.

But so that you might be safe

We will oppose evil's face.

(Edited by holythunder at 8:28 pm on Mar. 16, 2002)

(Edited by holythunder at 1:10 am on Mar. 17, 2002)

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest dennery

We, Christians in America, must pray to God to give our President the guidance that is needed in this dangerous time.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  31
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  881
  • Content Per Day:  0.11

If the world stage is being prepared for the final world government spoken of by Daniel in Chapter 7 which he described in verse 7 this way  

Guest EPHRIAM777
Quote: from George on 7:48 am on Mar. 12, 2002

Who Should the United States Next Target in the War Against Terrorism?

With much agape love,

George

Eph writes

Well as I see it..All this is going to turn on Christians sooner or later...We're not the very next domino in line ..but WE'RE the target that is really being set up..!

Why..?

All Satan has to do is "enter" a few Muslims and get them to blow something up..and WE give away all rights for "peace and safety" that Gov't says it will provide...

See it's easy to go after Muslims because everyone wants to live in peace right..? Well Muslims worship SATAN ( any other belief not IN JESUS CHRIST is devil worship whether the person knows it or not)..Satan uses HIS forces to battle us..and Satan could care less about Muslims..He'll use them up like matches to get at US which is His real motive and target...all along..!

So think of it after we weed all those bad Muslims  out..What about Christians who say JESUS is the only way..?

We'll be looked at as "social terrorists" who are unbending in ther beliefs and uncaring of other religions...We'll be the new "terrorists"...We'll be looked at as "taliban type loonies"..That are also just as unbending in their beliefs..! We won't be part of the "one world" love fest that religions will meld into like one big love soup..!

So we're next..or at least "coming up"..in the domino line..!

• Steward

• Group:  Steward
  • Followers:  110
  • Topic Count:  10,465
  • Topics Per Day:  1.25
  • Content Count:  27,793
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  130
  • Birthday:  09/21/1971

I agree with you Ephriam777!

With much agape love,

George

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  189
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

Funny you should mention that. I was told the other day that I was crazy, insane, and my fanatacism about my belief in Christ was compared to that of Bin Laden. So I don't think we are going to be viewed that way as in future text, I think it has already begun to happen.

Love in Christ

Teri

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  31
  • Content Count:  881
  • Content Per Day:  0.11

Eph is saying WE gave up our rights in response to a terrorist attack.  That

Guest EPHRIAM777
Quote: from Teri Mc on 6:33 pm on Mar. 21, 2002

Funny you should mention that. I was told the other day that I was crazy, insane, and my fanatacism about my belief in Christ was compared to that of Bin Laden. So I don't think we are going to be viewed that way as in future text, I think it has already begun to happen.

Love in Christ

Teri

Eph replies...

Right..all ya gotta do is switch 'terrorist' or Islamic terrorist for "Christian Believer"...and you'll see whats heading down the pipe..

I saw on the news where they went into the Mosque's with hidden cameras here in the USA..and then played it back on tv with full comentary about how evil they are and that all they want to do is kill Jews and Americans..

Now don't get me wrong I think they ARE evil..but the bigger picture is "what happpens when they go into a church service and do the same"..?

See we have our share of looney tunes too.."snake holders" and poison drinkers for Jesus..Who don't represent the real Christian church..What happens when the Gov't turns on them and then us too..!

BTW on a lighter note..( cause don't worry those folks are gonna be in big trouble when WE get back )

:)

Didja ever wonder or stop for a second to think why it's always US (USA)....Israel ( the State)....and Britian that "stick 2 gether" ((EZK 37))..as we face down "together" these hoards of Muslims..??

Us..VS..Them really...!

Do you think that maybe it is all just "by accident"..it all just "happened" to happen or play out that way..??

Or do you think GOD above may have a hand in things..?

I know that it isn't by any accident we're on the SAME side..!

( XAN take note )

:)