dscapp

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  16
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  253
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Days Won:  0

Now you are turning to personal attacks?  They are not the same.  Do yourself the benefit of learning what the differences are.  Just claiminmg they are does not make it so.

Attack what? No. OneLight, simply stated. Does this paragraph make sense to you.... You can't get saved then unsaved, then saved again then unsaved, saved then unsaved, then saved again then unsaved, saved then unsaved, then saved again then unsaved, saved then unsaved, then saved again then unsaved, saved then unsaved, then saved again then unsaved, saved then unsaved, then saved again then unsaved, saved then unsaved, then saved again then unsaved, saved then unsaved, then saved again then unsaved, saved then unsaved, then saved again then unsaved, saved then unsaved, then saved again then unsaved, saved then unsaved, then saved again then unsaved, saved then unsaved, then saved again then unsaved, saved then unsaved, then saved again then unsaved, saved then unsaved, then saved again then unsaved, saved then unsaved, then saved again then unsaved, saved then unsaved, then saved again then unsaved, saved then unsaved, then saved again then unsaved, saved then unsaved, then saved again then unsaved, saved then unsaved, then saved again then unsaved, saved then unsaved, then saved again then unsaved.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.22
  • Days Won:  115

Who do you believe Jesus was talking to and what do you think the word endures mean in the following verses?  What happens if they do not endure?

Matthew 10:22; Matthew 24:13; Mark 13:13

But he who endures to the end will be saved.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.22
  • Days Won:  115

Now you are turning to personal attacks?  They are not the same.  Do yourself the benefit of learning what the differences are.  Just claiminmg they are does not make it so.

Attack what? No. OneLight, simply stated. Does this paragraph make sense to you.... You can't get saved then unsaved, then saved again then unsaved, saved then unsaved, then saved again then unsaved, saved then unsaved, then saved again then unsaved, saved then unsaved, then saved again then unsaved, saved then unsaved, then saved again then unsaved, saved then unsaved, then saved again then unsaved, saved then unsaved, then saved again then unsaved, saved then unsaved, then saved again then unsaved, saved then unsaved, then saved again then unsaved, saved then unsaved, then saved again then unsaved, saved then unsaved, then saved again then unsaved, saved then unsaved, then saved again then unsaved, saved then unsaved, then saved again then unsaved, saved then unsaved, then saved again then unsaved, saved then unsaved, then saved again then unsaved, saved then unsaved, then saved again then unsaved, saved then unsaved, then saved again then unsaved, saved then unsaved, then saved again then unsaved, saved then unsaved, then saved again then unsaved, saved then unsaved, then saved again then unsaved.

All see is someone trying to ignore the fact that if someone walked away from God, they are no longer under His grace.   As far as the attack goes, yes, you were claiming that if people do not believe as you do, they are being deceived in their minds by the devil.  That is a personal attack.

All see is someone trying to ignore the fact that if someone walked away from God, they are no longer under His grace.

Waking up one day and walking away from God and then walking back to God vs. believing that one can be unsaved.

You can walk away from God one day and then walk back to God the next day, but that doesn't make you unsaved.

Guest Butero

Look Dscapp.  Yours is not a new argument.  It has been presented many times at WB.  I don't agree with you.  I do believe you can get saved, become lost, get saved, become lost, get saved, become lost, etc., over and over and over again.  You can be saved at Noon, lost at 3 PM and saved again at 5 PM.  Just because you claim this isn't Biblical or possible doesn't make you right.  I believe the prodigal son was originally saved, as he was a son.  Then he went into sin and became dead and lost.  Only when he returned was he saved again.  I know others have alternative interpretations, but that is the problem with everything we discuss.  Everyone has a different way of interpreting things to make it fit their belief system.  I started noticing this in the past.  I would see one side present all scriptures that backed them up while trying to ignore scriptures that worked against them.  When they were forced to give an explanation, they would come up with something that was bordering on the absurd.  I sought the Lord about it, and believe he gave me the answer.  The scriptures that indicate you can't lose your salvation are only speaking of the fact God has pre-destined some to be saved, and in the end, they will be saved.  That doesn't mean you can accept Jesus and live like the devil and make it to heaven.  I don't expect everyone to accept what I said simply because I say I got an answer from the Lord.  You need to look into it yourself, and if you think I am wrong, so be it.  I am just saying that this has been debated many times over, and every time a new person joins WB, they think they are the first person with OSAS arguments that are not refutable.  There are answers to anything you can bring up, just like those on your side will have answers to my objections. 

If a Christian were to decide to commit adultery, and they planned a place to meet and died in the act, I believe they would go straight to hell.

At the same time, if they slipped and did something without thinking that was wrong in the sight of God, that would be covered.  When it was revealed to them, they need to repent. 

Do you know what you're doing here. You're creating examples of sin that are ok and not ok in your own mind. Sin is sin Butero.

I do believe you can get saved, become lost, get saved, become lost, get saved, become lost, etc., over and over and over again.

Getting saved and then becoming lost and then walking back to God is not the same as believing you can get saved and then unsaved. Saved and unsaved is not biblical.

Guest Butero

No, sin is not sin.  Hebrews makes the distinction between willful sins and sins done in error.  The Old Testament makes a distinction in presumptuous sins and sins done in error.  I stand by what I said. 

No, sin is not sin.  Hebrews makes the distinction between willful sins and sins done in error.  The Old Testament makes a distinction in presumptuous sins and sins done in error.  I stand by what I said. 

Even so, whether it is small or big you are covered. Why?

Because it's not up to us to figure out what is a small sin or big sin.

I'm not going to sleep at night wondering if the sin I committed was or was not under the blood covenant.

It is not enough to claim what I said is not Biblical.  Prove it. 

Is this where we disagree with each other's scriptures until our hair falls out. I'm not falling for that trap, sorry.