tevans9129

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  167
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Days Won:  0

If it was the earthly throne that Christ wanted, then they would have made him king and defeated the Romans. Simple!

But what conversation did Jesus have with the roman emperor?

John 18:34-37

Jesus replied, “Is this your own question, or did others tell you about me?”

“Am I a Jew?” Pilate retorted. “Your own people and their leading priests brought you to me for trial. Why? What have you done?”

Jesus answered, “My Kingdom is not an earthly kingdom. If it were, my followers would fight to keep me from being handed over to the Jewish leaders. But my Kingdom is not of this world.”

Pilate said, “So you are a king?”

Jesus responded, “You say I am a king. Actually, I was born and came into the world to testify to the truth. All who love the truth recognize that what I say is true.”

Jesus stated that my Kingdom us not of this world. Will Jesus go back on his word?

I don't think so!

Who is the king of this world?

John 14:28-31

28“You heard me say, ‘I am going away and I am coming back to you.’ If you loved me, you would be glad that I am going to the Father, for the Father is greater than I. 29I have told you now before it happens, so that when it does happen you will believe. 30I will not say much more to you, for the prince of this world is coming. He has no hold over me, 31but he comes so that the world may learn that I love the Father and do exactly what my Father has commanded me.

So who is come to earth to rule?

The prince of this world. Who us the prince of this world?

John 12:30-32

Jesus answered and said, This voice came not because of me, but for your sakes. Now is the judgment of this world: now shall the prince of this world be cast out. And I, if I be lifted up from the earth, will draw all men unto me.

Notice Jesus says I will be lifted up from earth yet the prince of this world will be cast out. It is satan who is cast out, for he is the king of this world. Also very important Jesus says he will draw all men unto him. He doesn't come back to earth, for it is us that are being drawn or raptured out from this life to the heavenly life as the many angelic hosts of heaven.

Matthew 22:27-30

And last of all the woman died also. Therefore in the resurrection whose wife shall she be of the seven? for they all had her. Jesus answered and said unto them, Ye do err, not knowing the scriptures, nor the power of God. For in the resurrection they neither marry, nor are given in marriage, but are as the angels of God in heaven.

So we need to die keeping the faith, then we are resurrected in the celestial body of an angel. This is how we are drawn or raptured out of this world and taken from the king of this world's hands to be reunited with Christ.

There is no second earthly coming of Christ and don't be shocked I didn't say this Jesus said this.

John 14:15-27

Jesus Promises the Holy Spirit

15“If you love me, keep my commands. 16And I will ask the Father, and he will give you another advocate to help you and be with you forever— 17the Spirit of truth. The world cannot accept him, because it neither sees him nor knows him. But you know him, for he lives with you and will bec in you. 18I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you.

(So Jesus promises to come back. The question in what form?)

19Before long, the world will not see me anymore, but you will see me. Because I live, you also will live.

(Jesus rules out a physically earthly manifestation right here)

20On that day you will realize that I am in my Father, and you are in me, and I am in you.

(Which day Jesus, do you mean Pentecost?)

21Whoever has my commands and keeps them is the one who loves me. The one who loves me will be loved by my Father, and I too will love them and show myself to them.”

(Jesus how will you show yourself to the believer, since you are not going to manifest yourself physically on earth for the whole world to see?)

22Then Judas (not Judas Iscariot) said, “But, Lord, why do you intend to show yourself to us and not to the world?”

(Good question Judas)

23Jesus replied, “Anyone who loves me will obey my teaching. My Father will love them, and we will come to them and make our home with them.

(Jesus did you say you and the Father will make your home with us?)

24Anyone who does not love me will not obey my teaching. These words you hear are not my own; they belong to the Father who sent me.

25“All this I have spoken while still with you. 26But the Advocate, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, will teach you all things and will remind you of everything I have said to you.

( Jesus thank you, I get it know you are coming as the Holy Ghost to make your home in the hearts of the believer. That is why you once said that you stand at the door and knock and if any man opens, you will come into them and communion with them)

27Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

So you are faithful Lord you haven't left us like orphans as you stated above and are present with us in Spirit.

So is was on Pentecost which that day you were foretelling your disciples about that we as believers will realise that You are in the Father, and we are in you, and you are in us. This is the Holy Ghost, you are coming as the Holy Ghost.

This is why you said:

John 16:7

But very truly I tell you, it is for your good that I am going away. Unless I go away, the Advocate will not come to you; but if I go, I will send him to you.

There you go, The Lord comes as the Holy Ghost, which rules out a physical manifestation. Since the Holy Ghost will never leave the believer even when the world ends, then The Lord will as he stated before will never come to earth for this domain is Satan's domain, who is the king of this world.

The only physical manifested coming will be the king of this world who is the beast of the bottomless Pitt who is also known as satan.

Isaiah 14:9-12

9The realm of the dead below is all astir to meet you at your coming; it rouses the spirits of the departed to greet you— all those who were leaders in the world; it makes them rise from their thrones— all those who were kings over the nations. 10They will all respond, they will say to you, “You also have become weak, as we are; you have become like us.” 11All your pomp has been brought down to the grave, along with the noise of your harps; maggots are spread out beneath you and worms cover you. 12How you have fallen from heaven, morning star, son of the dawn! You have been cast down to the earth, you who once laid low the nations!

The second coming earthly doctrine Hmmmmm! Who is it for?

The king of this world.

Revelation 9:1-2

​ And the fifth angel sounded, and I saw a star fall from heaven unto the earth: and to him was given the key of the bottomless pit. And he opened the bottomless pit; and there arose a smoke out of the pit, as the smoke of a great furnace; and the sun and the air were darkened by reason of the smoke of the pit.

Revelation 9:11

And they had a king over them, which is the angel of the bottomless pit, whose name in the Hebrew tongue is Abaddon, but in the Greek tongue hath his name Apollyon.

If this second coming doctrine has been feed to countless generations, then it is game set and match, the devil wins. It is the devil who is coming.

You cannot come into the presence of The Lord unless you die, be judged worthy to be raised and then put on the celestial body of an angel. This is how Christ raptures believers out of this world and out of the hands of the king if this world.

Saint Paul puts it bluntly as follows:

Hebrews 9:28

Christ was once offered to bear the sins of many; and unto them that look for him shall he appear the second time without sin unto salvation.

The first time we were born from earthly mothers inheriting the sin of Adam, the second time is when we are presented before the risen Lord when we put on the incorruptible heavenly spirit body of angels, after the resurrection. We are presented to him the second time as one of the many Holy ones (white cloud) that he resides with. This is how we are drawn or raptured to him, for it is through the resurrection of the dead, only after we die.

You mentioned the phrase that all his enemies will be made his footstool. Do you know what this means? It means he kills them off, everyone of them dies and perishes in the lake of fire, never to rise again.

Isaiah 14:21-23

Prepare slaughter for his children for the iniquity of their fathers; that they do not rise, nor possess the land, nor fill the face of the world with cities. For I will rise up against them, saith the Lord of hosts, and cut off from Babylon the name, and remnant, and son, and nephew, saith the Lord. I will also make it a possession for the bittern, and pools of water: and I will sweep it with the besom of destruction, saith the Lord of hosts.

Let's look at that phrase to establish its true context:

1 Corinthians 15:23-26

But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; afterward they that are Christ's at his coming. Then cometh the end, when he shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father; when he shall have put down all rule and all authority and power. For he must reign, till he hath put all enemies under his feet. The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death.

Notice the context presented by Saint Paul is the resurrection of the dead. Christ was raised as the forerunner, the the old covenant saints (144,000), who were waiting for the messiah to come to raise them (Matthew 27:52-53). Then Jesus said after he enters his heavenly kingdom those faithful will not taste death and will both in their own order when they die be raptured from this earthly life to the heavenly life to be present with the risen Lord.

The end comes when every faithful that was written in the book of life has already entered as the many guests to wedding supper of the lamb of God. This is when he draws all those that he redeemed through the resurrection. He will continue to do so until he literally destroys all his enemies when death itself is no longer plays in the earthly realm, because everyone is dead, everyone dies. The last enemy destroyed is death and hell in the lake of fire, that is the second death.

Revelation 20:13-15

And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works. And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death. And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

Now the land or the world is at peace because every human being is dead.

Isaiah 14:7-8

7All the lands are at rest and at peace; they break into singing. 8Even the junipers and the cedars of Lebanon gloat over you and say,

“Now that you have been laid low, no one comes to cut us down.”

Notice the trees sing because no one comes to cut them down, because everyone is dead. This is poetic isn't it?

Let me leave a prophetic warning for my brothers and sisters. Satan when he comes in flesh as the beast of the bottomless Pitt, he will use that phrase of putting his enemies under his feet by perpetrating a world wide Calvary of all true believers in Christ. There will remain the elect, they will be protected by angels and prepared in their chambers for the days of slaughter of those who took pleasure in the whole sale slaughter of the two symbolic witnesses who are the born again Christians.

Christ draws us to him through death and onto resurrection and will never come back to earth. The war with Satan is heating up and Christ will kill him and who ever sides with him, for the devil is the king if this world and Christ is the king of the heavenly congregation of the many hosts of heaven (the white cloud).

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,665
  • Content Per Day:  0.46
  • Days Won:  3

If it was the earthly throne that Christ wanted, then they would have made him king and defeated the Romans. Simple!

The majority of your post is just to get off the subject of David's throne, an earthly throne.

So show me where David's throne, an earthly throne, was ever moved to Heaven? That's not written of course.

But it is written that David's throne is to be Christ's throne of inheritance, and when...

Matt.19

28 And Jesus said unto them, Verily I say unto you, That ye which have followed Me, in the regeneration when the Son of man shall sit in the throne of his glory, ye also shall sit upon twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel.

Luke 1

32 He shall be great, and shall be called the Son of the Highest: and the Lord God shall give unto Him the throne of His father David:

The majority of your post is just to get off the subject of David's throne, an earthly throne.

So show me where David's throne, an earthly throne, was ever moved to Heaven? That's not written of course.

But it is written that David's throne is to be Christ's throne of inheritance, and when...

Matt.19

28 And Jesus said unto them, Verily I say unto you, That ye which have followed Me, in the regeneration when the Son of man shall sit in the throne of his glory, ye also shall sit upon twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel.

Luke 1

32 He shall be great, and shall be called the Son of the Highest: and the Lord God shall give unto Him the throne of His father David:

Notice it says the Son of Man shall sit in the throne of his glory. This is a metaphorical language and does not mean that he succeeds David in sitting in his literal earthly throne. If that was the case then David's throne would have continued throughout the Jewish generations right up until now and then a messiah comes and sits on the literal physical throne. The phrase is a metaphor and an expression of the literal in a spiritual sense. Yes the Son of Man will sit in David's throne of glory. Now please put emphasis on the word glory. King David earthly throne is a shadow and a depiction of the glory of Christ's heavenly throne as Melchizedek king of shalom. Therefore David was a servant acting in the position of that throne for that throne belonged to the Christ in the first place. David knew this and he declared:

Psalm 110:1

Of David. A psalm. The LORD says to my lord: "Sit at my right hand until I make your enemies a footstool for your feet."

Only an earthly king acting on behalf of his Lord would make the above statement. King David knew he was only acting in the position of his Lord. It is therefore not David's throne of glory, it was all along Christ's throne of glory, yet David a servant was prepared to act in that position temporarily until:

The real David who is the Christ sits on the throne permanently. It is the throne of glory and it is an expression of position rather than a literal throne. It is a metaphorical expression to highlight that it is a title.

I will prove this to you through scriptures.

"ye also shall sit upon twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel."

The disciples when asking Jesus who will sit on his right or left, he replied that the Father decides. Now if you look at the elders in chapter 7 of Revelation of John, you will note the 144,000 have 12 elders representing every tribe and the apostles representing the other 12 elders. Now you have 24 heavenly elders or judges as part of the jury that sat with Christ when he ascended up on high.

Look upon the commencement of the millennium reign and this happens:

Revelation 20:4

And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

These are the thrones spoken of of the 24 heavenly judges that sat with Christ in the heavenly procession or court room of God. Remember the elder that spoke to John in Revelation chapter 7.

So these 24 earthly judges was a shadow for what was to come to fruition of the future 24 heavenly judges who would sit with the glorified Christ in the heavenly sanctuary.

The 24 earthly judges acted in those position as servants just as did David act in the throne of Christ's glory which is given the title throne of his glory, who's glory? Christ's glory.

Just like the throne always belonged to Christ, the 24 earthly judges always were destined for heavenly tabernacle and here is the proof.

Revelation 21:12-14

And had a wall great and high, and had twelve gates, and at the gates twelve angels, and names written thereon, which are the names of the twelve tribes of the children of Israel: On the east three gates; on the north three gates; on the south three gates; and on the west three gates.

And the wall of the city had twelve foundations, and in them the names of the twelve apostles of the Lamb.

This is a heavenly city New Jerusalem that has come about after the chosen have died and been resurrected in the glorified bodies of angels to be the many heavenly hosts (the white cloud) that Christ rides with.

Edited by Defending the Name

Matt.19

28 And Jesus said unto them, Verily I say unto you, That ye which have followed Me, in the regeneration when the Son of man shall sit in the throne of his glory, ye also shall sit upon twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel.

Luke 1

32 He shall be great, and shall be called the Son of the Highest: and the Lord God shall give unto Him the throne of His father David:

Notice it says the Son of Man shall sit in the throne of his glory. This is a metaphorical language and does not mean that he succeeds David in sitting in his literal earthly throne. If that was the case then David's throne would have continued throughout the Jewish generations right up until now and then a messiah comes and sits on the literal physical throne. The phrase is a metaphor and an expression of the literal in a spiritual sense. Yes the Son of Man will sit in David's throne of glory. Now please put emphasis on the word glory. King David earthly throne is a shadow and a depiction of the glory of Christ's heavenly throne as Melchizedek king of shalom. Therefore David was a servant acting in the position of that throne for that throne belonged to the Christ in the first place. David knew this and he declared:

Of David. A psalm. The LORD says to my lord: "Sit at my right hand until I make your enemies a footstool for your feet."

Only an earthly king acting on behalf of his Lord would make the above statement. King David knew he was only acting in the position of his Lord. It is therefore not David's throne of glory, it was all along Christ's throne of glory, yet David a servant was prepared to act in that position temporarily until:

The real David who is the Christ sits on the throne permanently. It is the throne of glory and it is an expression of position rather than a literal throne. It is a metaphorical expression to highlight that it is a title.

The disciples when asking Jesus who will sit on his right or left, he replied that the Father decides. Now if you look at the elders in chapter 7 of Revelation of John, you will note the 144,000 have 12 elders representing every tribe and the apostles representing the other 12 elders. Now you have 24 heavenly elders or judges as part of the jury that sat with Christ when he ascended up on high.

And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

These are the thrones spoken of of the 24 heavenly judges that sat with Christ in the heavenly procession or court room of God. Remember the elder that spoke to John in Revelation chapter 7.

So these 24 earthly judges was a shadow for what was to come to fruition of the future 24 heavenly judges who would sit with the glorified Christ in the heavenly sanctuary.

The 24 earthly judges acted in those position as servants just as did David act in the throne of Christ's glory which is given the title throne of his glory, who's glory? Christ's glory.

Just like the throne always belonged to Christ, the 24 earthly judges always were destined for heavenly tabernacle and here is the proof.

And had a wall great and high, and had twelve gates, and at the gates twelve angels, and names written thereon, which are the names of the twelve tribes of the children of Israel: On the east three gates; on the north three gates; on the south three gates; and on the west three gates.

And the wall of the city had twelve foundations, and in them the names of the twelve apostles of the Lamb.

This is a heavenly city New Jerusalem that has come about after the chosen have died and been resurrected in the glorified bodies of angels to be the many heavenly hosts (the white cloud) that Christ rides with.

No, Christ inheriting the throne of David is not metaphorical language. You'd realize that if you knew more about it in Bible prophecy concerning that throne on earth.

Furthermore, that Matt.19 example would mean the thrones He promised His Apostles would sit upon would be metaphorical thrones also, if what you said were true. ...

Matt.19

But it is written that David's throne is to be Christ's throne of inheritance, and when...Matt.1928 And Jesus said unto them, Verily I say unto you, That ye which have followed Me, in the regeneration when the Son of man shall sit in the throne of his glory, ye also shall sit upon twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel.Luke 132 He shall be great, and shall be called the Son of the Highest: and the Lord God shall give unto Him the throne of His father David:

No, Christ inheriting the throne of David is not metaphorical language. You'd realize that if you knew more about it in Bible prophecy concerning that throne on earth.

Furthermore, that Matt.19 example would mean the thrones He promised His Apostles would sit upon would be metaphorical thrones also, if what you said were true. ...

Matt.1928 And Jesus said unto them, Verily I say unto you, That ye which have followed Me, in the regeneration when the Son of man shall sit in the throne of his glory, ye also shall sit upon twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel.

The earth is not destined for Christ's glory, you are in error friend, the king of this word who has dominion of the things of the earthly realm is Satan the devil.

Jesus said my kingdom is not of this world and he also said:

28“You heard me say, ‘I am going away and I am coming back to you.’ If you loved me, you would be glad that I am going to the Father, for the Father is greater than I. 29I have told you now before it happens, so that when it does happen you will believe. 30I will not say much more to you, for the prince of this world is coming. He has no hold over me, 31but he comes so that the world may learn that I love the Father and do exactly what my Father has commanded me.

Chapter 14 of John is in context to the Holy Ghost who was to be given on Pentecost. Now Jesus said the world will never see me again, yet his disciples will for he will manifest himself to them. Judas not Iscariot would ask Jesus to further elaborate on how he can return and shown himself to his disciples, yet the world will not see him ever again. Jesus when promising to come, was speaking in context to the Holy Ghost for he said it is better for me to go, so that the comforter can come. Jesus said I will not leave you comfortless as orphans for I will send you the comforter. Jesus said on that day, which is Pentecost as far as his disciples were concerned, that they will be in him and he in them in spiritual unity within the context of the Holy Ghost that was to be given.

Jesus distances himself from the prince of this world by saying he has no influence on me, yet when he comes, what does that mean?

Jesus said that he comes as the Holy Ghost to comfort the hearts of the disciples, yet the prince of this world is satan for he is coming, coming where?

To earth.

Satan is coming to earth and not the risen Lord, because the risen Lord has distanced himself from the earthly realm and has left it to the devices of satan. Jesus warns that Satan is coming and when people realise that he is not the messiah, they will learn that I always loved the Father and did exactly what the Father sent me for. What was it that the Father sent Jesus for?

Was it to rule from an earthly kingdom within the prince of this world's dominion?

No! To have this thought is completely opposite to scriptures and to what Jesus said regarding where his dominion is.

Jesus said my kingdom is not of this world. Take it literally on the words that the lord had spoken to this disciples. He also said he is not coming back to earth and the world will never see him ever again. You need to take this literally as well because he has already made his dwelling place with the faithful as the Comforter who knocks on the door of our hearts and leads us to all truth.

So what was Jesus asked to do that he already did when he is on the cross at Calvary, "it is finished". What was he sent to do?

The first and most important is to be the sin offering of God to the world for that redemption of sin. This is the only salvation path to God, because the promise to Abraham had already been fulfilled when he took the old covenant bride with him when he arose up on high, after all these dead old covenant Saints were waiting for Christ first and only earthly coming, were they not?

Off course they were, so the promise to Abraham and the old covenant Saints was delivered in full. All nations, including Jews who fall within the new covenant age must all say blessed is he who came in the name of The Lord and only then can they come one by one through the blood covenant.

What else was Jesus sent to do?

Raise us up on our last days in our earthly bodies when the thief (death) comes on a day and hour that we know not to destroy our earthly house. So we are destined to die, then be judged and based on the condition that we are found worthy, we are raised in our new heavenly angelic spirit bodies and are drawn onto Christ from death, through the first resurrection (resurrection of the dead) and onto life as one of the many hosts of heaven, the white cloud that he rides.

Christ draws us onto him and is not coming back for we are the ones that are being raptured out of this life to the eternal life with him, because when he left he said he is not coming back and left the earthly realm to the dominion of the prince of this world, who is the person who is actually going to come. It is satan who is coming and not The Lord.

John 12:32

And I, when I am lifted up from the earth, will draw all people to myself."

Jesus said:

John 14:3

And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back and take you to be with me that you also may be where I am.

Where is Jesus now?

In the third heaven the heavenly realm of the angelic white cloud that he rides with. Now where are we going after we die?

To him. So where is that?

The heavenly realm. As Saint Paul said to be away from the body is to be present with The Lord.

2 Corinthians 5:1

For we know that if our earthly house of this tabernacle were dissolved, we have a building of God, an house not made with hands, eternal in the heavens.

There is no earthly reign of Christ. So why so so many people place so much focus on an earthly kingdom?

Doing so is in support of the prince of this world, after all was it not the devil who took Jesus on a high mountain and promised him all the kingdoms of this world, if he only kneeled down and worshipped him.

There is no earthly coming, for Christ is not coming to earth and there is no earthly reign for Christ has left satan and his seed to their own devices until the end of the new covenant age, where the beast of the bottomless Pitt who is satan emerges from his spiritual prison, to be incarnated into the world as a man of sin, to only go to his destruction into the lake of fire.

What is the agenda of the earthly second coming? And who has the most to gain or benefit from it?

If it is man, then the doctrine is from man.

All I see is people point blank ignoring what Jesus said and yet they speak of him as they are his friend. It seems that this kind of friendship is born on pleasing man and not God. Friends don't use friends for their own purposes, for this is not friendship but usury. Satan has this concept of usury in his portfolio.

Just listen to what Jesus says and obey his every word and not try and make use of Jesus for the purpose of man or his earthly kingdoms. All the earthly kingdoms are under Satan's influence and anyone thinking otherwise is delusional. This is why it is declared:

Revelation 12:12

Therefore rejoice, you heavens and you who dwell in them! But woe to the earth and the sea, because the devil has gone down to you! He is filled with fury, because he knows that his time is short."

So please people don't believe in any earthly manifested messiah, otherwise you will die in the lake of fire. I am warning you and I feel that words don't mean anything anymore to this generation, because they have already made up their minds to what ever tickles their ears.

Take this message as brotherly love and save yourselves from the king of this world who is the one coming, for he is the mother of all idol worship and is THE ABOMINATION THAT MAKETH DESOLATE. That is anyone that falls for his lie will perish forever in the lake of fire. Don't fall for the strong delusion brothers and sisters.

The world is expecting the return of the messiah yet they are prepared to receive the devil, because the true messiah is not coming friends because he said so and unless you listen to him and not your hearts desires then you are in danger.

The second coming doctrine prepares the world for Satan's earthly coming

Isaiah 14:9-11

9The realm of the dead below is all astir to meet you at your coming;

(Satan's coming as the beast of the bottomless Pitt)

it rouses the spirits of the departed to greet you— all those who were leaders in the world;

(Most of the world will fall for his lie and perish with him)

it makes them rise from their thrones— all those who were kings over the nations. 10They will all respond, they will say to you, “You also have become weak, as we are; you have become like us.”

(You have become mortal and human like us)

11All your pomp has been brought down to the grave, along with the noise of your harps; maggots are spread out beneath you and worms cover you.

(Your second coming in pomp and ceremony will be to your own destruction as the beast of the bottomless Pitt and your end shall be in the lake of fire)

The earth is not destined for Christ's glory, you are in error friend, the king of this word who has dominion of the things of the earthly realm is Satan the devil.

Jesus said my kingdom is not of this world and he also said:

Chapter 14 of John is in context to the Holy Ghost who was to be given on Pentecost. Now Jesus said the world will never see me again, yet his disciples will for he will manifest himself to them. Judas not Iscariot would ask Jesus to further elaborate on how he can return and shown himself to his disciples, yet the world will not see him ever again. Jesus when promising to come, was speaking in context to the Holy Ghost for he said it is better for me to go, so that the comforter can come. Jesus said I will not leave you comfortless as orphans for I will send you the comforter. Jesus said on that day, which is Pentecost as far as his disciples were concerned, that they will be in him and he in them in spiritual unity within the context of the Holy Ghost that was to be given.

Jesus distances himself from the prince of this world by saying he has no influence on me, yet when he comes, what does that mean?

Jesus said that he comes as the Holy Ghost to comfort the hearts of the disciples, yet the prince of this world is satan for he is coming, coming where?

To earth.

Satan is coming to earth and not the risen Lord, because the risen Lord has distanced himself from the earthly realm and has left it to the devices of satan. Jesus warns that Satan is coming and when people realise that he is not the messiah, they will learn that I always loved the Father and did exactly what the Father sent me for. What was it that the Father sent Jesus for?

Was it to rule from an earthly kingdom within the prince of this world's dominion?

No! To have this thought is completely opposite to scriptures and to what Jesus said regarding where his dominion is.

Jesus said my kingdom is not of this world. Take it literally on the words that the lord had spoken to this disciples. He also said he is not coming back to earth and the world will never see him ever again. You need to take this literally as well because he has already made his dwelling place with the faithful as the Comforter who knocks on the door of our hearts and leads us to all truth.

So what was Jesus asked to do that he already did when he is on the cross at Calvary, "it is finished". What was he sent to do?

The first and most important is to be the sin offering of God to the world for that redemption of sin. This is the only salvation path to God, because the promise to Abraham had already been fulfilled when he took the old covenant bride with him when he arose up on high, after all these dead old covenant Saints were waiting for Christ first and only earthly coming, were they not?

Off course they were, so the promise to Abraham and the old covenant Saints was delivered in full. All nations, including Jews who fall within the new covenant age must all say blessed is he who came in the name of The Lord and only then can they come one by one through the blood covenant.

What else was Jesus sent to do?

Raise us up on our last days in our earthly bodies when the thief (death) comes on a day and hour that we know not to destroy our earthly house. So we are destined to die, then be judged and based on the condition that we are found worthy, we are raised in our new heavenly angelic spirit bodies and are drawn onto Christ from death, through the first resurrection (resurrection of the dead) and onto life as one of the many hosts of heaven, the white cloud that he rides.

Christ draws us onto him and is not coming back for we are the ones that are being raptured out of this life to the eternal life with him, because when he left he said he is not coming back and left the earthly realm to the dominion of the prince of this world, who is the person who is actually going to come. It is satan who is coming and not The Lord.

John 12:32

And I, when I am lifted up from the earth, will draw all people to myself."

Jesus said:

John 14:3

And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back and take you to be with me that you also may be where I am.

Where is Jesus now?

In the third heaven the heavenly realm of the angelic white cloud that he rides with. Now where are we going after we die?

To him. So where is that?

The heavenly realm. As Saint Paul said to be away from the body is to be present with The Lord.

2 Corinthians 5:1

For we know that if our earthly house of this tabernacle were dissolved, we have a building of God, an house not made with hands, eternal in the heavens.

There is no earthly reign of Christ. So why so so many people place so much focus on an earthly kingdom?

Doing so is in support of the prince of this world, after all was it not the devil who took Jesus on a high mountain and promised him all the kingdoms of this world, if he only kneeled down and worshipped him.

There is no earthly coming, for Christ is not coming to earth and there is no earthly reign for Christ has left satan and his seed to their own devices until the end of the new covenant age, where the beast of the bottomless Pitt who is satan emerges from his spiritual prison, to be incarnated into the world as a man of sin, to only go to his destruction into the lake of fire.

What is the agenda of the earthly second coming? And who has the most to gain or benefit from it?

If it is man, then the doctrine is from man.

All I see is people point blank ignoring what Jesus said and yet they speak of him as they are his friend. It seems that this kind of friendship is born on pleasing man and not God. Friends don't use friends for their own purposes, for this is not friendship but usury. Satan has this concept of usury in his portfolio.

Just listen to what Jesus says and obey his every word and not try and make use of Jesus for the purpose of man or his earthly kingdoms. All the earthly kingdoms are under Satan's influence and anyone thinking otherwise is delusional. This is why it is declared:

Well, you've totally got off the subject of the Scripture evidence I showed you, and clearly gone looking for other support for your theories, when I know by that you are lacking in Bible study on this matter of Christ inheriting David's throne, which will be a literal earthly throne just as it has always been.

No it will not be an earthly throne for if it were Christ would be reigning on it already for the last 2000 years. His throne is the heavenly throne for in the resurrection we will be angels, who are the symbol of the white cloud that he rides.

No it will not be an earthly throne for if it were Christ would be reigning on it already for the last 2000 years. His throne is the heavenly throne for in the resurrection we will be angels, who are the symbol of the white cloud that he rides.

There are several Scripture declarations that Christ Jesus is to inherit David's throne, which has always been an earthly throne. There is no Scripture of David's throne ever being moved to Heaven.

Isaiah 9

For unto us a Child is born, unto us a Son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.

Of the increase of his government and peace there shall be no end, upon the throne of David, and upon his kingdom, to order it, and to establish it with judgment and with justice from henceforth even for ever. The zeal of the Lord of hosts will perform this.

That throne and kingdom is of the future after Christ Jesus' return to Jerusalem on earth. That is where Zech.14 and Acts 1 declares where He returns to at His 2nd coming. And that is where the Sion (Zion) of Revelation will be, i.e., on earth. Just because Jesus showed Apostle John visions of that future time of the heavenly on earth does not mean it is for this present world.

What you're possibly not understanding is that the heavenly order is going to be revealed right here on earth beginning at Christ's second coming. Our Heavenly Father and His Son in the world of old dwelt upon this earth, de facto. His Garden of Eden was once upon this earth in the area of the Middle East, as shown by the four rivers on earth that His River out of Eden fed per Gen.2. In the last verse of Ezekiel 48, the holy city (new Jerusalem) on earth will then be called, "The LORD is there." God's River of the waters of life and the tree of life are shown having returned to this earth in the Ezek.47 chapter, which is a parallel Scripture to the Rev.21-22 chapters.

This is a problem many brethren have with not rightly dividing God's Word per its timelines. They often compare events of the world to come with this present world instead, when the two are not the same.

Matt.19

28 And Jesus said unto them, Verily I say unto you, That ye which have followed Me, in the regeneration when the Son of man shall sit in the throne of His glory, ye also shall sit upon twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel.

That "in the regeneration" is put for the time of the resurrection on the day of Christ's second coming. It is not for this present world time, which is why our Lord Jesus says there that regeneration time is when He will sit upon His throne, which is David's throne on earth in the Jerusalem after His coming.

When Jesus ascended to Heaven, He ascended to the right hand of The Father's throne, not David's throne.

Hebrews 8

1 Now of the things which we have spoken this is the sum: We have such an High Priest, Who is set on the right hand of the throne of the Majesty in the heavens;

Heb.12

Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith; Who for the joy that was set before Him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  267
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,219
  • Content Per Day:  3.49
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

Hi Salty,

There is no scripture that shows that God`s ETERNAL THRONE is ever moved to earth which is His FOOTSTOOL.

Salty be the salt of the earth for God. I have read and understood what you are trying to explain. If I could please have your attention to these points:

Isaiah 9:6 has already happened, right?

Yes/No!

When the Son of Man who is the Messiah was given to us as the Emmanuel, on his first and only advent, at that instant and point in time, the declaration that the government shall be on his shoulder and this government will increase and peace there shall be no end, upon the throne of David.

So for his government to increase means that it must of had a beginning. When was that beginning? And in what sense does it increase?

What did Saint Paul say to newly converts in Christ in regards to Christ's government?

Ephesians 2:12-15

That at that time ye were without Christ, being aliens from the commonwealth of Israel, and strangers from the covenants of promise, having no hope, and without God in the world: But now in Christ Jesus ye who sometimes were far off are made nigh by the blood of Christ.

For he is our peace, who hath made both one, and hath broken down the middle wall of partition between us; Having abolished in his flesh the enmity, even the law of commandments contained in ordinances; for to make in himself of twain one new man, so making peace;

The beginning of Christ's government began when he arose up on high as the new man, the first Adam and then newly converts started to join this commonwealth in droves. This is where his government started to increase immeasurably. But this government is not earthly and Jesus said that his Kingdom is not of this world and again he would tell his disciples to store up heavenly treasures and not earthly ones that get corrupted. Just on the basis that Jesus places so much emphasis on the heavenly, points to the human race joining him in heaven where his Kingdom is. His Kingdom was established according to Daniel 2:44 during the times of the kings of the first century, first advent.

Zechariah 14 is the most misunderstood Old Testament chapter that tries to force an earthly second coming and dominion. Listen Zechariah 14 is anything but earthly and I will show you.

Zechariah 14:2

For I will gather all nations against Jerusalem to battle; and the city shall be taken, and the houses rifled, and the women ravished;

It is The Lord who gathers all nations against Jerusalem. If he is to reign on earth in Jerusalem, why would he do that?

It would seem to be counterproductive if a king allows his Jerusalem to fall into the enemies hands, wouldn't it?

The Jerusalem spoken of has houses and consists of many women. This should clearly convey to you that it is not the original Jewish temple worship Jerusalem, but a spiritual Israel that consists of many women, who are a symbol of the many Christian denominations and the many houses of prayer, which are the many church buildings in the world.

Then the brilliant coming of The Lord, for as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be. (Matthew 24:27)

Zechariah 14:4

And his feet shall stand in that day upon the mount of Olives, which is before Jerusalem on the east, and the mount of Olives shall cleave in the midst thereof toward the east and toward the west, and there shall be a very great valley; and half of the mountain shall remove toward the north, and half of it toward the south.

Mount of olive is a symbol of peace and not the literal earthly mount of olive, because lightening doesn't physically stand in places on earth, it flashes across the sky. So the mount represents Christ's congregation and the olive is Christ's presence in the midst of them.

The prince of peace presence is the valley that extends from the east even onto the west and the mountain is the congregation of his sheep. Notice the congregation is split into two part, half to the north and the other half to the south. The north is the old covenant redeemed and the south are those many gentile nations who were invited into the commonwealth of Israel as spoken of by Saint Paul in Ephesians 2:12-15.

Zechariah 14:5

And ye shall flee to the valley of the mountains; for the valley of the mountains shall reach unto Azal: yea, ye shall flee, like as ye fled from before the earthquake in the days of Uzziah king of Judah: and the Lord my God shall come, and all the saints with thee.

All the sheep of Christ will assemble at the valley where Christ dwells in the midst of both old covenant and new covenant redeemed saints. This is poetic language inspired by Persian poetic words that Zechariah uses, since this book was written during the captivity in the Persian empire. The word AZAL is eternity and so the presence of The Lord will reach towards eternity, because he is the eternal God Alpha and Omega. If you read dictionary meanings for AZAL you will get the wrong meaning. Need to use anthropological studies to determine that the word has Persian origins.

Zechariah 14:6-7

And it shall come to pass in that day, that the light shall not be clear, nor dark: But it shall be one day which shall be known to the Lord,

not day, nor night: but it shall come to pass, that at evening time it shall be light.

The above versus clearly convey realm that has not the earthly cycle of day and night, but that light simply present. The source of this light is not a natural light from the sun, this is not the earthly realm and is the heavenly realm. This verse is paralleled by:

Revelation 22:5

And there shall be no night there; and they need no candle, neither light of the sun; for the Lord God giveth them light: and they shall reign for ever and ever.

If a realm is not dictated by the cycles of day and night as in Genesis one, then it can not be the earthly realm can it?

It shall be one day is a metaphoric language that conveys a time that does not elapse to time out, this means that it is eternal and timeless and without the cycle of day or night as in the first Genesis.

Zechariah 14:8

And it shall be in that day, that living waters shall go out from Jerusalem; half of them toward the former sea, and half of them toward the hinder sea: in summer and in winter shall it be.

This Jerusalem is Heavenly New Jerusalem that is said to:

Revelation 21:1-2

​ And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea. And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.

The sea that represents the first creation, that is the first Adams have all died and their passing has also been with the passing of the Genesis one earthly realm. Heavenly New Jerusalem emerges as the place of the redeemed from amongst men throughout he first resurrection.

Zechariah 14:8 is new Jerusalem consisting of the mount, that is the congregation of both the old covenant and new covenant saints symbolised as the hinder (old) sea and the latter (new) sea and this is why in Zechariah 14:4 describes it as mountain of congregated redeemed peoples, with half towards the north (old) and the other half towards the south (new). Living waters come from Christ as the light / life that feeds his both hands of his congregation in both the winter and the summer. Water from rain in the natural cycle of the earthly realm does not happen all year around. In this instant the water of life is emanating from Christ towards his heavenly congregation all the time for that eternal timeless day that never ends.

In the following versus you have placed the regeneration or first resurrection as recorded in Revelation of John some time in the future, this theology is wrong as I have testified many times to you and others. You can't have the regeneration separate to that of Christ's regeneration. The time of the reaping from the harvest of God happened when Christ's arose from the dead. After all the new covenant saints who were waiting in paradise (Abraham's Bosom) were raised as recorded in Matthew 27:52-53. Why would the messiah come and not raise his old covenant bride?

Matt.19

28 And Jesus said unto them, Verily I say unto you, That ye which have followed Me, in the regeneration when the Son of man shall sit in the throne of His glory, ye also shall sit upon twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel.

Regeneration is the initiation of the reaping of the great harvest of God that encompasses a significant time frame of time, time and half a time across the symbolic millennium before the second death in the lake of fire. If you use the second coming doctrine, you would have a messiah coming and the regeneration commencing right throughout his earthly millennium reign. This is completely incorrect and scripture has no support for a second earthly coming. Christ already has come and therefore with his coming and ascension all faithful from that point onwards are being raised up, for the great harvest of God is not a one off reaping, but a continuous reaping throughout the new covenant age.

Saint Paul stated that the living shall not prevent those that have died from being regenerated. So this means the second coming regeneration is bogus, because that would mean the dead were prevented until the living were raised also with them in a one of regeneration. Scripture doesn't talk of a one of regeneration.

Matthew 16:28

"Truly I tell you, some who are standing here will not taste death before they see the Son of Man coming in his kingdom."

Those standing around The Lord who remained alive after Christ's resurrection and his ascension into his heavenly kingdom, did not taste spiritual death to suffer to go down to the grave to wait for a future date to be regenerated. Jesus was telling them within their life time and this is proof that the Son of Man went into his Kingdom within the life time of those standings around him and not some 2000 years in the making second coming regeneration doctrine fairy tale.

You either will believe the scriptures or ignore vital testimonies of when the regeneration began.

Read Revelation chapter 14 and understand that the 144,000 were the departed old covenant saints who were crying under the altar in Rev. 6:9-11 who were the first to be reaped and redeemed from amongst men and were the first fruits of the great harvest of God in fulfilment to Ezekiel 37:11-14 and Daniel 12:1-4. Then this is followed by the three angel message. The first in sequence declares:

Revelation 14:6

And I saw another angel fly in the midst of heaven, having the everlasting gospel to preach unto them that dwell on the earth, and to every nation, and kindred, and tongue, and people,

This is the time after the old covenant first fruits were regenerated as recorded in Matthew 27:52-53, that the everlasting gospel went out to the gentile nations of the world. This happened in the 1st century.

Then what happened?

Revelation 14:13

And I heard a voice from heaven saying unto me, Write, Blessed are the dead which die in the Lord from henceforth: Yea, saith the Spirit, that they may rest from their labours; and their works do follow them.

The Holy Spirit reiterates what Jesus told those standing next to him, that they that still remain alive to witness these we events will not suffer spiritual dealt when their earthly bodies dies, but will immediately be regenerated. The Holy Ghost declares them as blessed because after they die, their works immediately follows them. This idiomatic language points to the regeneration in context to the commencement of the generation by the first fruits of the harvest that were reaped and the verse that follows next.

Revelation 14:14-16

And I looked, and behold a white cloud, and upon the cloud one sat like unto the Son of man, having on his head a golden crown, and in his hand a sharp sickle. And another angel came out of the temple, crying with a loud voice to him that sat on the cloud, Thrust in thy sickle, and reap: for the time is come for thee to reap; for the harvest of the earth is ripe. And he that sat on the cloud thrust in his sickle on the earth; and the earth was reaped.

There is nothing more to say friend, the Son of man has been thrusting his sickle and reaping from his harvest from the time after he was raised from the dead. This angel who cries to the Son of Man sets the feeling of urgency to start reaping as quickly as possible and to gather as much clusters from the earth.

Regeneration is happening and has been happening for almost 2000 years and counting and so Christ is sitting on the throne of his glory for it is his glory and not the man David.