Why are we all so pro israel here?

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,188
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

Daniel, I don't know a single Muslim that does not want the nation of Israel to be shoved right into the sea. If you do I'd very much like to know of them.

I do believe that the people that are considered Jews that are in the land that was given to the ancient Israelites are a people that God has gathered from all over the world to place them into the land He promised to the descendants of Abraham. I don't know if they all are from pure bloodlines (most likely not) but it is just too prophesy filling for it to not be the case. The promised returning of them as in Isiah along with the things happening behind the scenes these days leave little to the imagination as to that being pretty much a fact.

Don't get me wrong, I do not believe that all of them are good, actually a few of them that I know of are extremely evil people, but enough said about that.

As for me, myself being behind the people of Israel today comes from my understanding of the history and promised future of them concerning my Father in Heaven. (I'm sort of adopted you know, thanks to my Lord, Jesus).

Through history that race of people have been.... how did Jesus put it.... a proud and stiff necked bunch of folks. At least once God was ready to just kill them all. I believe that Moses talked Him out of it at least once. Over and over they turned their backs on Him, and in the end a few of them even killed His Son (my Lord). They took His teachings and so corrupted them that they actually made the original teachings non effective. Can you imagine that....

What those people mean to me at the most basic level is that God, promised a very very good man something and in the deepest adversity has kept and is keeping His word. He promised Abraham things and is carrying out those promises to the letter, even as we write and read this thread. That should mean something to each of us that is beyond words..........

I am favorable to them as a people because "I" honor the promises that my Lord made to their starting ancestor (Abraham). By favoring them as a people I am following the lead of the entity that created the universe.

It is my duty to do so, and I might add yours if I can be so bold. Do I agree with everything they say and do...... no.... and neither has our Lord throughout all of history. God has always punished them when they were outside his will as a nation, and I trust He will continue. As I read prophesy I can see where many of them may die before too long as a refining fire carries away the tares.

I just hope and pray that George and his ministry can show more and more the way to Christ, for the time is coming before long when that may be even more difficult and dangerous to both him and his family.

I do believe that if the people who are driving the Palestinian people would put down their weapons that extreme peace would break out quicker than any would realize it had happened. (Of course the tribulation is supposed to start when that happens.

Anyway, that is why I am pro Israel, but not necessarily all pro Jew, if that makes any sense.

I hope that answers your question, for it is the best I will do at this time.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  121
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,782
  • Content Per Day:  0.36
  • Days Won:  1

Mamaud Abbas is simply a clone of Yasser Arafat with the latter's determination to obliterate the democratic State of Israel. Abbas still calls Israel "the Zionist enemy." We are pro-Israel because we are pro-democracy, pro-peace and pro-America, the most generous nation in the entire history of the world. Excellent reasons.

GOD BLESS AMERICA!

http://arthurdurnan.freeyellow.com