IGNORED

Lets make this simple

Sister

Did anyone say that after the resurrection there will be no christians left?

What about the five virgins,that missed the groom?

jesse.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,727
  • Content Per Day:  1.04
  • Days Won:  5

Salty

Thankyou, I think what you're saying is that you can see it also from the scriptures?

Israel are not in a saved condition right up to the coming, we know that,

But at the coming they will see what a mistake they made, and their eyes will be opened.

"He really was the Son of God"  They will witness Christ's power, and be humbled.

After the coming, they will be brought back to God because of mercy,

it's just plain old mercy. 

The gentiles believers received mercy, by having their eyes opened,

now mercy will go back to Israel. 

Romans 9:18   Therefore hath he mercy on whom he will have mercy, and whom he will he hardeneth.
 Romans 9:23   And that he might make known the riches of his glory on the vessels of mercy, which he had afore prepared unto glory,
 Romans 11:30   For as ye in times past have not believed God, yet have now obtained mercy through their unbelief:
 Romans 11:31   Even so have these also now not believed, that through your mercy they also may obtain mercy.
 Romans 11:32   For God hath concluded them all in unbelief, that he might have mercy upon all.

• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,727
  • Content Per Day:  1.04
  • Days Won:  5

I can see that you really believe what you posted, and I will say that it is the beginning of the answer to the question.  It leaves me wondering if you believe everyone who ever lived before Christ, or never heard of God, are eliminated from salvation.  This is a very deep question, so take your time searching scripture for the answer.

Yes it is a deep question.

God being a fair and just will judge in a fair manner.

And the answer is no.  Those who lived before Christ, and those who never knew God will not be automatically eliminated from salvation.

One thing is for sure, they will not be in the first resurrection.  This is only for the saints who knew and believed on Christ.  You know this.

That's why there is two different judgements.

The first resurrection, for all those who know Christ,

and the 2nd White Throne judgement, for those who did not know God, (and including those not accepted by Christ at his 2nd coming.)

All of Israel born before Christ will be judged according to the Law.

All of the gentiles born before Christ will be judged not according to the law, but judged by the books (according to their deeds)

Romans 2:12   For as many as have sinned without law shall also perish without law: and as many as have sinned in the law shall be judged by the law;

Now here's the twist. 

All of Israel that lived by the law, and obeyed it, will have salvation as promised, but not automatically .....- because first they must be brought back in the flesh to know Christ.  They are half way there, and their end is positive.

This will happen during the millenium. Not all of Israel, but the ones God choses.  The ones who obeyed God under the OT.  They will be chosen by election and will be brought back.

The rest of Israel who did not obey God's commandments, will be left for the 2nd judgement and judged according to the law.

The gentiles who knew not God will be in this same judgement, but judged according to their deeds, and not the law.

The Israelites who were brought back into the millennium will be changed to spirit during this same 2nd white throne judgement,

they will not be judged according to the law, but judged according to mercy, just like us, their sins blotted out by the lamb,  but saved and changed to spirit in the 2nd judgement.

So the 2nd judgement is a mixed judgement.

I havn't got any scriptures that can wrap up what I am saying all into one.  Because the scriptures are here there and everywhere, that forms this scenario in my mind.

I am stuck for time atm, but will provide some more scriptures at your request.

Edited by Sister

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.23
  • Days Won:  115

You stopped a little too soon in Romans 2. Consider this:

Romans 2:14-16

( ... for when Gentiles, who do not have the law, by nature do the things in the law, these, although not having the law, are a law to themselves, who show the work of the law written in their hearts, their conscience also bearing witness, and between themselves their thoughts accusing or else excusing them) in the day when God will judge the secrets of men by Jesus Christ, according to my gospel.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,665
  • Content Per Day:  0.46
  • Days Won:  3

Salty

Thankyou, I think what you're saying is that you can see it also from the scriptures?

But at the coming they will see what a mistake they made, and their eyes will be opened.

"He really was the Son of God"  They will witness Christ's power, and be humbled.

Romans 9:18   Therefore hath he mercy on whom he will have mercy, and whom he will he hardeneth.

Romans 9:23   And that he might make known the riches of his glory on the vessels of mercy, which he had afore prepared unto glory,

Romans 11:30   For as ye in times past have not believed God, yet have now obtained mercy through their unbelief:

Romans 11:31   Even so have these also now not believed, that through your mercy they also may obtain mercy.

Romans 11:32   For God hath concluded them all in unbelief, that he might have mercy upon all.

Yes. Our Heavenly Father is not going to condemn those of Israel He blinded so The Gospel could go to the Gentiles per Paul in Romans 11. But those will stand in judgment during the 1,000 years, being humbled. In Ezek.44 we are shown about the Levites that went astray when Israel went astray. They will still be priests and have priestly duties to the peoples, but... they will not be allowed to approach Christ in that time. That's like on probation.

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  683
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  11,128
  • Content Per Day:  2.00
  • Days Won:  54
  • Birthday:  12/07/1952

Salty

Yes. Our Heavenly Father is not going to condemn those of Israel He blinded so The Gospel could go to the Gentiles per Paul in Romans 11. But those will stand in judgment during the 1,000 years, being humbled. In Ezek.44 we are shown about the Levites that went astray when Israel went astray. They will still be priests and have priestly duties to the peoples, but... they will not be allowed to approach Christ in that time. That's like on probation.

That's like on probation.

Kindly elucidate?

Kindly elucidate?

Ezek.44

10 And the Levites that are gone away far from Me, when Israel went astray, which went astray away from Me after their idols; they shall even bear their iniquity.

11 Yet they shall be ministers in My sanctuary, having charge at the gates of the house, and ministering to the house: they shall slay the burnt offering and the sacrifice for the people, and they shall stand before them to minister unto them.

12 Because they ministered unto them before their idols, and caused the house of Israel to fall into iniquity; therefore have I lifted up Mine hand against them, saith the Lord God, and they shall bear their iniquity.

13 And they shall not come near unto Me, to do the office of a priest unto Me, nor to come near to any of My holy things, in the most holy place: but they shall bear their shame, and their abominations which they have committed.

14 But I will make them keepers of the charge of the house, for all the service thereof, and for all that shall be done therein.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  309
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Days Won:  0

What type of body does Jesus have in heaven now ? Does He have flesh ? thanks 

justfaith

Jesus died in the flesh and was raised spirit.  He is spirit now.

He may be spirit while He is with the Father, but what about when He returned after His resurrection?  He ate with the disciples, did he not?  Thomas put his hand in Jesus side, didn't he?  The two Mary's hugged His feet after He rose from the dead, didn't they?  How does one do that with a spirit?

Edited by justfaith

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  309
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Days Won:  0

Salty

Kindly elucidate?

Will they have animal sacrifices ? Why or Why not ?

Will they have animal sacrifices ? Why or Why not ?

Heb.13

14 For here have we no continuing city, but we seek one to come.

15 By Him therefore let us offer the sacrifice of praise to God continually, that is, the fruit of our lips giving thanks to His name.

16 But to do good and to communicate forget not: for with such sacrifices God is well pleased.

The requirement of animal sacrifices is no more, since our Lord Jesus Christ became the one Perfect Sacrifice for sin for one and all time.

But when reading the Ezekiel 40 through 48 Scripture about the Millennial time and thereafter, those mentioned sacrifices do create a paradox. In Ezek.47 God's River is flowing from His House there to feed other waters in the Middle East, and the tree of life is manifested on either side of that River. So how do we reconcile that?

I do not believe that Ezekiel Scripture means literal animal sacrifices, but the language was included because it went with the Old Covenant requirement and understanding of Ezekiel's day about the temple sanctuary. I also believe that our Heavenly Father did that as a test to see who would actually read and consider that part of Ezekiel. Many by just seeing those animal sacrifices mentioned will turn away from that part of Ezekiel and think it was all past history, missing the real jewels our Heavenly Father showed us there for the future.