IGNORED

Gap in the last 70th week of the 70 weeks from the first 69?

FreeinChrist

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,695
  • Content Per Day:  0.45
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  04/11/1968

So I was just wondering how do those who believe in the Pre-Trib Rapture get a long period, will over 1000 years period between the end of the 69th week of Daniel 9:24-27 and the beginning of the 70th week?

For me it comes in the fact that in the middle of the week Messiah was cut off. So I believe that from the coming of Messiah to the cutoff of Messiah was a half of week and the Last half of the week comes with The Lords two Prophets at the end when they shut down the world and usher in the Kingdom of Christ for the remainder of the week. The gap is just the way the Lord decided to do it. from the time that the lords witnesses start their ministry to the second coming of the Lord will be 1335 days.

Well said.  Jesus' ministry was 3.5 years long.

The future great tribulation is 3.5 years long.

During both periods God fulfils his promise to send Jews a Messiah to set them free, Jesus brings salvation to Israel:

Romans 11:25  Israel has experienced a hardening in part until the full number of the Gentiles has come in

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  19
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

So I was just wondering how do those who believe in the Pre-Trib Rapture get a long period, will over 1000 years period between the end of the 69th week of Daniel 9:24-27 and the beginning of the 70th week?

For me it comes in the fact that in the middle of the week Messiah was cut off. So I believe that from the coming of Messiah to the cutoff of Messiah was a half of week and the Last half of the week comes with The Lords two Prophets at the end when they shut down the world and usher in the Kingdom of Christ for the remainder of the week. The gap is just the way the Lord decided to do it. from the time that the lords witnesses start their ministry to the second coming of the Lord will be 1335 days.

I agree the remaining symbolic 3.5 days or half a week is from CHRIST being crucified until the end.

Revelation 11:11

" And after three days and an half the Spirit of life from God entered into them, and they stood upon their feet; and great fear fell upon them which saw them."

These 3.5 days must encompass the two symbolic witnesses. This means the witnesses must have commenced witnessing during the remaining half of Daniel's 70th week.

Could these two witnesses be a symbol of the countless faithful who have preached th everlasting gospel to the ends of the world?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  3,135
  • Content Per Day:  0.69

During both periods God fulfils his promise to send Jews a Messiah to set them free, Jesus brings salvation to Israel:

Romans 11:25  Israel has experienced a hardening in part until the full number of the Gentiles has come in

When was the A/D set up?  Middle of the one seven.  Read Scripture  70 Sevens have been decreed.  70, seven year periods have been decreed.  Where does that leave a split 1/2 of the week.

In Christ

Montana Marv

• Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  57
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

I agree the remaining symbolic 3.5 days or half a week is from CHRIST being crucified until the end.

" And after three days and an half the Spirit of life from God entered into them, and they stood upon their feet; and great fear fell upon them which saw them."

These 3.5 days must encompass the two symbolic witnesses. This means the witnesses must have commenced witnessing during the remaining half of Daniel's 70th week.

Could these two witnesses be a symbol of the countless faithful who have preached th everlasting gospel to the ends of the world?

I used to think so until the Lord called My attention to the tenth verse of revelation 11:10 ------, because these two prophets tormented those who dwell on the earth. Two prophets are specifically two people.

• Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  57
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

When was the A/D set up?  Middle of the one seven.  Read Scripture  70 Sevens have been decreed.  70, seven year periods have been decreed.  Where does that leave a split 1/2 of the week.

In Christ

Montana Marv

After the 69 weeks there is one week remaining. One half of that was Christs original ministry. The other half is Christs ministry through His two end time prophets.

I used to think so until the Lord called My attention to the tenth verse of revelation 11:10 ------, because these two prophets tormented those who dwell on the earth. Two prophets are specifically two people.

Thanks, I also noted the verse quoted below:

Revelation 11:10

" And they that dwell upon the earth shall rejoice over them, and make merry, and shall send gifts one to another; because these two prophets tormented them that dwelt on the earth."

I want to bring ur attention to also the one below:

Revelation 11:5

" And if any man will hurt them, fire proceedeth out of their mouth, and devoureth their enemies: and if any man will hurt them, he must in this manner be killed."

I don't believe that a literal fire goes out from their mouth. This statement is obviously a jewish idiom to describe the power of their anointing as Jesus said the following to his disciples:

John 20:21-22

21Again Jesus said, “Peace be with you! As the Father has sent me, I am sending you.” 22And with that he breathed on them and said, “Receive the Holy Spirit. 23If you forgive anyone’s sins, their sins are forgiven; if you do not forgive them, they are not forgiven.”

The two symbolic witnesses have the anointing/baptism of the fire, that is of the Holy Ghost, therefore it logically follows that the two witnesses are of the great commission to preach the everlasting gospel from their mouths, hence this is the fire that proceeds from their mouth.

In conclusion all who are born of water and fire (Holy Ghost), who hold the testimony of Jesus, are declared by scripture to pour out the fire from their mouths to the unbelieving world. It is by this preaching to the world, that rejects the message, whereby the Holy Ghost devoureth their enemies: and if any man will hurt them, he must in this manner be killed

The death that scripture is talking about is spiritual death after the earthly body is dissolved.

These two symbolic witnesses started of being the disciples as was projected to them in the vision on the mount of transfiguration where the symbol of Elijah (prophets) and MOSES (law) was shown and they were told to tell no man until the risen Lord breathed on them the Holy Ghost and commissioned them as the two symbolic witnesses. This was a transfer of the law and the prophets which go hand in hand with the great commission in preaching the everlasting gospel to the world.

Remember that the testimony of jesus is the Spirit of prophecy (Rev. 19:10)

Also Saint Paul once stated:

Romans 2:14

Indeed, when Gentiles, who do not have the law, do by nature things required by the law, they are a law for themselves, even though they do not have the law.

The two symbolic witnesses must be those who hold the testimony of Jesus who have preached the fire that proceeded from their mouth across all generation, remember Jesus said to go into the world and make disciples of the world and to preach the message until the end.

zhavoney

Here is your quote:  After the 69 weeks there is one week remaining. One half of that was Christs original ministry. The other half is Christs ministry through His two end time prophets.

The last week is a One Seven.  Not two independent or separate and divided 3 1/2 years periods.  One of two options, the final 70th week has been completed and the Jews and the holy city have completed the six tasks (Israel still sins, they have completed none of the six tasks.  or Two the 70th Week is all still future, where at its completion the Jews and the holy city will have completed the six tasks

In Christ

Montana Marv

zhavoney

Here is your quote: After the 69 weeks there is one week remaining. One half of that was Christs original ministry. The other half is Christs ministry through His two end time prophets.

The last week is a One Seven. Not two independent or separate and divided 3 1/2 years periods. One of two options, the final 70th week has been completed and the Jews and the holy city have completed the six tasks (Israel still sins, they have completed none of the six tasks. or Two the 70th Week is all still future, where at its completion the Jews and the holy city will have completed the six tasks

In Christ

Montana Marv

circular reasoning! Built on a faulty premise. Try again because it doesn't match with scripture. Edited by Giantbear7

zhavoney

Here is your quote: After the 69 weeks there is one week remaining. One half of that was Christs original ministry. The other half is Christs ministry through His two end time prophets.

The last week is a One Seven. Not two independent or separate and divided 3 1/2 years periods. One of two options, the final 70th week has been completed and the Jews and the holy city have completed the six tasks (Israel still sins, they have completed none of the six tasks. or Two the 70th Week is all still future, where at its completion the Jews and the holy city will have completed the six tasks

In Christ

Montana Marv

circular reasoning! Built on a faulty premise. Try again because it doesn't match with scripture.

Giantbear7

It is Scripture.  Absolute Scripture.  70 Sevens are decreed.  No split halves (not Scriptural in any form).

In Christ

Montana Marv

zhavoney

In Christ

Montana Marv

circular reasoning! Built on a faulty premise. Try again because it doesn't match with scripture.

Giantbear7

It is Scripture.  Absolute Scripture.  70 Sevens are decreed.  No split halves (not Scriptural in any form).

In Christ

Montana Marv

Just think a moment on what u are saying and use the same preposition for the 69 weeks as well as the 70th week. I agree 100% on a literal 69 weeks that signalled the building up of Jerusalem in troublous times for the coming of Messiah.

If you use the same preposition as a literal interpretation, then you can not have the 70th week as a future 2000 years and counting literal time frame. You simply are adjusting the goal posts and using an IF THEN statement as far as the 70th week is concerned. This IF THEN statement as I mentioned before is ur circular reasoning. This is not scriptural.

What you are doing here is mathematical preposition that is not balanced in any shape or form. Let us say when Messiah came this signalled timeline zero. It is like saying the following:

69 + 1 = ? + 69

You are saying according to IF THEN premise, that ? Is a different literal number like for example a number offset by 2000+ years. This goes against the chronological nature of Daniel's 70 weeks which does not have an IF THEN premise for the 70th week.

It is a simple mathematical balancing act across the equal sign which is represented by the zero timeline when Messiah came.

This is a mathematical misconception that you have introduced and it no longer becomes a linear equation but a fragmented timeline that is not chronological because of your faulty premises regarding the six conditions that were sealed by the anointing of the most Holy who is Jesus Christ. These conditions are not an OR statement but an AND statement that all needed to hold true sequentially before the anointing of the Most Holy.

It is like saying:

1 and 2 and 3 and 4 and 5 and Most Holy

This is scriptural and I must say that based on this chronological sequence that made the above sequence hold true for all six conditions, therefore literally fulfilled the 70th week right there and then by the anointing of the Most Holy.

How do we know this soem might say?

He will confirm the blood covenant with many in one week (70th week) and cause all sacrifices to end. Why all sacrifices end is because the Lord became the sacrifice to end all sacrifices as far as God is concerned.

So the remaining half of Daniel's 70th week must be a for gone conclusion requiring the restoration of man to CHRIST through the preaching of the gospel. This has been happening for 2000 years and counting and will continue to happen until the seventh trumpet is blown.

The only covenant that God talks of according to Daniel's 70th week week is for the Messiah, for God is not concerned about a convenant that the devil makes with the world. This is scriptural and chronological and does not make any premises for the 70th week because Messiah has been confirming it for the remainder of the 70th week by the following statement that is in context to the resurrection:

1 Corinthians 15

23But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; afterward they that are Christ's at his coming. 24Then cometh the end, when he shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father; when he shall have put down all rule and all authority and power.

CHRIST is confirming and has been in the process of delivering / restoring man to God's heavenly Kingdom for the last almost 2000 years which is within the time, time and half a time of prophesy requiring the gosoel to be preached to the end of the world before the seventh trumpet sounds.