terraricca

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,665
  • Content Per Day:  0.46
  • Days Won:  3

Salty your behind the eighth ball, the four horses of the apocalypse are during the old covenant age.

First four seals identify the Old covenant age, then the fifth seal declare Christ as triumphant who then initiates the long awaited resurrection of the dead and commences his heavenly eternal reign with his old covenant bride and those new covenant who would follow after passing from the earthly life. The sixth and seventh seals are during the remainder of Daniel's 70th week where the beast of the bottomless Pitt emerges to destroy the seven hilled city, that symbolise the two witnesses who are everyone in the world who holds the testimony of Jesus.

The book has seven seals and these seven seals must encompass the entire human history that is the Genesis one start and ending. Because the book of life or registry of the living is from the first Adam to the last Adams who will inhabit the heavenly realm with the Christ.

That's baloney, the Zechariah horsemen and four carpenters prophecy is especially about the end of this world. You fail to grasp that prophecy in most all of the Books of the OT prophets has both historical and future prophetic events mixed within them.

So it's you and those like you on man's Preterist doctrines that are way behind the times, and will not understand the final events to consumate the end of this present world.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  167
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Days Won:  0

Montana Marv

Daniel 12:1-3

​ And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book. And many of them that sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, some to everlasting life, and some to shame and everlasting contempt. And they that be wise shall shine as the brightness of the firmament; and they that turn many to righteousness as the stars for ever and ever.

Hebrews 1:5

For unto which of the angels said he at any time, Thou art my Son, this day have I begotten thee? And again, I will be to him a Father, and he shall be to me a Son?

Hebrews 1:13

But to which of the angels said he at any time, Sit on my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool?

The Son of Man is the Holy Angel who is the leader of all the hosts of heaven, the angelic white cloud that he rides with.

The first part of the Daniel 12:1 is about the great tribulation time Jesus forewarned of in Matt.24...

Dan.12

1 And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book.

Matt.24

15 When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand:)

16 Then let them which be in Judaea flee into the mountains:

21 For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.

22 And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened.

Salty your behind the eighth ball, the four horses of the apocalypse are during the old covenant age.

First four seals identify the Old covenant age, then the fifth seal declare Christ as triumphant who then initiates the long awaited resurrection of the dead and commences his heavenly eternal reign with his old covenant bride and those new covenant who would follow after passing from the earthly life. The sixth and seventh seals are during the remainder of Daniel's 70th week where the beast of the bottomless Pitt emerges to destroy the seven hilled city, that symbolise the two witnesses who are everyone in the world who holds the testimony of Jesus.

The book has seven seals and these seven seals must encompass the entire human history that is the Genesis one start and ending. Because the book of life or registry of the living is from the first Adam to the last Adams who will inhabit the heavenly realm with the Christ.

That's baloney, the Zechariah horsemen and four carpenters prophecy is especially about the end of this world. You fail to grasp that prophecy in most all of the Books of the OT prophets has both historical and future prophetic events mixed within them.

So it's you and those like you on man's Preterist doctrines that are way behind the times, and will not understand the final events to consumate the end of this present world.

It is not the end times that consummates marriage, it is the Holy Ghost who has been for the last almost 2000 years being consummating the bride as the many departed faithful are being sanctified and resurrected by him as testified in Romans 8:11.

Romans 8:11

But if the Spirit of him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in you, he that raised up Christ from the dead shall also quicken your mortal bodies by his Spirit that dwelleth in you.

It is the Holy Ghost who consummates a marriage and invites the faithful one by one after death to the wedding supper of the lamb of God. What has end time worldly games have to do with God, he cares nothing of the politics of this world and he said:

John 14:30-31

Hereafter I will not talk much with you: for the prince of this world cometh, and hath nothing in me. But that the world may know that I love the Father; and as the Father gave me commandment, even so I do. Arise, let us go hence.

Jesus has nothing to do with the prince of this world who is Satan and has nothing to do with Satan's earthly kingdoms. The Lord is concerned about drawing the faithful out of worldly mystery Babylon onto himself, in heaven after the faithful dies and and passes through the resurrection.

John 12:32

And I, if I be lifted up from the earth, will draw all men unto me.

John 14:3

And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.

Christians care about being faithful onto death, to be raised by the Holy Ghost on their last day in the body, so that they can be reunited with Christ who is in heaven.

Edited by Defending the Name

The first part of the Daniel 12:1 is about the great tribulation time Jesus forewarned of in Matt.24...

Dan.12

1 And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book.

Matt.24

15 When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand:)

21 For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.

22 And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened.

Daniel is being told that Michael will stand up for the children of his people. Who is Daniel's people?

Daniel's people are the old covenant Jews of his old covenant time, that he is personally associated with as a prophet.

It makes no sense what so ever for Daniel to be told about Michael standing up for his people, if the term "his people" are unknown to Daniel. The future generations cannot be Daniel's people. If this is not the obvious, then read who are those who go through the Great Tribulation:

Revelation 7:13-14

And one of the elders answered, saying unto me, What are these which are arrayed in white robes? and whence came they?

And I said unto him, Sir, thou knowest. And he said to me, These are they which came out of great tribulation, and have washed their robes, and made them white in the blood of the Lamb.

The people in the future who go through the great tribulation are said to have washed their robes by the blood of the lamb. So who is this group of people?

Revelation 7:9

After this I beheld, and, lo, a great multitude, which no man could number, of all nations, and kindreds, and people, and tongues, stood before the throne, and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands;

This group of people who go through the great tribulation are the Gentiles nations of the world who receive the gospel and accept it in order to have washed their robes by the blood of the lamb.

Again who are Daniel's people?

They are certainly not those who go through the great tribulation some thousands of years in the future. Daniel's people are the immediate old covenant Jews.

Phew, now that we have passed this hurdle, we then can understand what this trouble is and what it meant to Daniel's people in the immediate near future concerning the coming of Christ whom the name Michael is used.

"The verse about a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time"

It is clear now that this trouble is related to Daniel's people's trouble as a nation. Which nation?

The Jewish nation that pertains to Daniel's people. This is Jacobs trouble that the comment is about. The events of 70AD can never be paralleled and this is what was being told to Daniel. That your nation Israel will face a trouble that it never faced before nor will it face afterwards as a nation. This trouble is unparalleled by any past or future nation that is earthly Israel.

So Daniel was told that this trouble will come upon the Jewish nation. This was prophesied by Christ in regards to not one stone being left upon another, which is the destruction and mass slaughter of the Jewish people of the first century. This is Jacob's trouble that will not be paralleled to any event in past or the future.

It is clear that the message is for that time back in 70AD where it all happened.

Luke 21:20-22

And when ye shall see Jerusalem compassed with armies, then know that the desolation thereof is nigh. Then let them which are in Judaea flee to the mountains; and let them which are in the midst of it depart out; and let not them that are in the countries enter thereinto. For these be the days of vengeance, that all things which are written may be fulfilled.

So the redemption for the Jews still living in that time, happened during that period between Christ's resurrection and the fall of Jerusalem to the armies that encompassed it.

Dan.12

Matt.24

Daniel is being told that Michael will stand up for the children of his people. Who is Daniel's people?

Daniel's people are the old covenant Jews of his old covenant time, that he is personally associated with as a prophet.

It makes no sense what so ever for Daniel to be told about Michael standing up for his people, if the term "his people" are unknown to Daniel. The future generations cannot be Daniel's people. If this is not the obvious, then read who are those who go through the Great Tribulation:

Future generations most definitely ARE... Daniel's people. ALL of God's people are Daniel's people. Time does no disconnect with that. That's some wild thinking that there could ever be that kind of disconnect between generations of God's people.

Furthermore, God scattered the majority of both the house of Judah (Jews), and the house of Israel (ten tribes), among the Gentiles like He warned through Moses if they fell away from Him (Deut.4; 28). Many of those were scattered to the Christian west and helped become the western Christian nations of history, i.e, Christ's Church. The remnant according to the election of grace that Paul mentioned in Rom.11:1-5 is specifically about that foundation of Christ's Church after the passion of Christ.

So who are Daniel's people? Just Jews of the house of Judah only, of flesh seed only? NO, God forbid; but ALL... those of Faith on Jesus Christ all the way back to Abraham when God first gave His Salvation Promise by Faith. This is why Jesus gave His Revelation, which includes the prophecies in the Book of Daniel, through Apostle John to... His Church of both believing Israelite, and believing Gentile, as one Body in Christ Jesus.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,272
  • Content Per Day:  2.08
  • Days Won:  4

There is mention of tribulation for each of us throughout our lives, but Matthew chapter 24 and Mark chapter 13 speak of a time when the tribulation will be greater than has ever been or will be.

It is my understanding that the "Great Tribulation" we all speak of is referring to this particular time period.

Mt 13:36 Then he left the crowd and went into the house. His disciples came to him and said, “Explain to us the parable of the weeds in the field.” 

Mt 13:37 He answered, “The one who sowed the good seed is the Son of Man. 

Mt 13:38 The field is the world, and the good seed stands for the sons of the kingdom. The weeds are the sons of the evil one, 

Mt 13:39 and the enemy who sows them is the devil. The harvest is the end of the age, and the harvesters are angels. 

Mt 13:40 “As the weeds are pulled up and burned in the fire, so it will be at the end of the age. 

Mt 13:41 The Son of Man will send out his angels, and they will weed out of his kingdom everything that causes sin and all who do evil. 

Mt 13:42 They will throw them into the fiery furnace, where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth. 

Mt 13:43 Then the righteous will shine like the sun in the kingdom of their Father. He who has ears, let him hear.

Rev 20:12 And I saw the dead, great and small, standing before the throne, and books were opened. Another book was opened, which is the book of life. The dead were judged according to what they had done as recorded in the books

Ecc 12:14 For God will bring every deed into judgment, 

including every hidden thing, 

whether it is good or evil.

MT 5:45 so that you may be sons of your Father who is in heaven; for He causes His sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and the unrighteous

2Ti 4:6 For I am already being poured out like a drink offering, and the time has come for my departure. 

2Ti 4:7 I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. 

2Ti 4:8 Now there is in store for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will award to me on that day—and not only to me, but also to all who have longed for his appearing.

it seem that what we do as been recorded some how ,and on that we will be judged ,

and all our tribulation or test of our faith will be shown by the out come ,by our faithfulness ,perseverance ,

and the washing of our soul is done between our time that we come to Christ until we pass away ;or Christ return

and more ;

LK 12:33 “ Sell your possessions and give to charity; make yourselves money belts which do not wear out, an unfailing treasure in heaven, where no thief comes near nor moth destroys. 

LK 18:22 When Jesus heard this, He said to him, “One thing you still lack; sell all that you possess and distribute it to the poor, and you shall have treasure in heaven; and come, follow Me.”

You are trying to make personal tribulation and the Great Tribulation the same. It is not. Let's look at what scripture tells us what it will be like and then ask yourself if your life echoes scripture.

Matthew 24:15-28

“Therefore when you see the ‘abomination of desolation,’ spoken of by Daniel the prophet, standing in the holy place” (whoever reads, let him understand), “then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains. Let him who is on the housetop not go down to take anything out of his house. And let him who is in the field not go back to get his clothes. But woe to those who are pregnant and to those who are nursing babies in those days! And pray that your flight may not be in winter or on the Sabbath. For then there will be great tribulation, such as has not been since the beginning of the world until this time, no, nor ever shall be. And unless those days were shortened, no flesh would be saved; but for the elect’s sake those days will be shortened.

“Then if anyone says to you, ‘Look, here is the Christ!’ or ‘There!’ do not believe it. For false christs and false prophets will rise and show great signs and wonders to deceive, if possible, even the elect. See, I have told you beforehand.

“Therefore if they say to you, ‘Look, He is in the desert!’ do not go out; or ‘Look, He is in the inner rooms!’ do not believe it. For as the lightning comes from the east and flashes to the west, so also will the coming of the Son of Man be. For wherever the carcass is, there the eagles will be gathered together.

Mark 13:14-23

“So when you see the ‘abomination of desolation,’ spoken of by Daniel the prophet, standing where it ought not” (let the reader understand), “then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains. Let him who is on the housetop not go down into the house, nor enter to take anything out of his house. And let him who is in the field not go back to get his clothes. But woe to those who are pregnant and to those who are nursing babies in those days! And pray that your flight may not be in winter. For in those days there will be tribulation, such as has not been since the beginning of the creation which God created until this time, nor ever shall be. And unless the Lord had shortened those days, no flesh would be saved; but for the elect’s sake, whom He chose, He shortened the days.

“Then if anyone says to you, ‘Look, here is the Christ!’ or, ‘Look, He is there!’ do not believe it. For false christs and false prophets will rise and show signs and wonders to deceive, if possible, even the elect. But take heed; see, I have told you all things beforehand.

hi

i understand what you are saying but in regards to matthew 24 ;15-28 ; those scriptures have their fulfillment in 66 -68 Ad and 70 AD  (same even description in Mark 13;14-23 )  

also consider ;Mt 24:1 Jesus left the temple and was walking away when his disciples came up to him to call his attention to its buildings. 

Mt 24:2 “Do you see all these things?” he asked. “I tell you the truth, not one stone here will be left on another; every one will be thrown down.” 

Mt 24:3 As Jesus was sitting on the Mount of Olives, the disciples came to him privately. “Tell us,” they said, “when will this happen, and what will be the sign of your coming and of the end of the age?”

Mk 13:1 As he was leaving the temple, one of his disciples said to him, “Look, Teacher! What massive stones! What magnificent buildings!” 

Mk 13:2 “Do you see all these great buildings?” replied Jesus. “Not one stone here will be left on another; every one will be thrown down.” 

Mk 13:3 As Jesus was sitting on the Mount of Olives opposite the temple, Peter, James, John and Andrew asked him privately, 

Mk 13:4 “Tell us, when will these things happen? And what will be the sign that they are all about to be fulfilled?”

Lk 21:5 Some of his disciples were remarking about how the temple was adorned with beautiful stones and with gifts dedicated to God. But Jesus said, 

Lk 21:6 “As for what you see here, the time will come when not one stone will be left on another; every one of them will be thrown down.” 

Lk 21:7 “Teacher,” they asked, “when will these things happen? And what will be the sign that they are about to take place?”

this following scriptures are also part of the above ;

Lk 23:27 A large number of people followed him, including women who mourned and wailed for him. 

Lk 23:28 Jesus turned and said to them, “Daughters of Jerusalem, do not weep for me; weep for yourselves and for your children. 

Lk 23:29 For the time will come when you will say, ‘Blessed are the barren women, the wombs that never bore and the breasts that never nursed!’ 

Lk 23:30 Then 

“ ‘they will say to the mountains, “Fall on us!” 

and to the hills, “Cover us!” ’ 

Lk 23:31 For if men do these things when the tree is green, what will happen when it is dry?” 

all this is 70 AD

70 AD is a pipe dream. People have been trying to make these verses history since 70 AD - and it has never worked. Why? One would have to make most of the book of Revelation history. NO ONE YET has come up and events and dates to match trumpet #1, #2, #3, #4, #5, #6 etc. For example, an event that will kill 1/3 of planet earth's population happened in 70 AD? It is astounding how silly some doctrines are.

So what is the TRUTH? The temple WAS destroyed in 70 AD. But the abomination of Desolation that Jesus spoke of is still future. In fact the entire 70th week of Daniel is still future. The "Day of the Lord" is still future. However, I don't think we have long to wait. We are now, today, between the 5th and 6th seal of Revelation, waiting on the rapture of the church, which will be the trigger for the Day of the Lord. For those left behind, that HUGE, worldwide earthquake Paul called "sudden destruction," will be the start of the Day of the Lord. Oh, and you will have MISSED the rapture.

LAMAD

Dan.12

Matt.24

Future generations most definitely ARE... Daniel's people. ALL of God's people are Daniel's people. Time does no disconnect with that. That's some wild thinking that there could ever be that kind of disconnect between generations of God's people.

Furthermore, God scattered the majority of both the house of Judah (Jews), and the house of Israel (ten tribes), among the Gentiles like He warned through Moses if they fell away from Him (Deut.4; 28). Many of those were scattered to the Christian west and helped become the western Christian nations of history, i.e, Christ's Church. The remnant according to the election of grace that Paul mentioned in Rom.11:1-5 is specifically about that foundation of Christ's Church after the passion of Christ.

So who are Daniel's people? Just Jews of the house of Judah only, of flesh seed only? NO, God forbid; but ALL... those of Faith on Jesus Christ all the way back to Abraham when God first gave His Salvation Promise by Faith. This is why Jesus gave His Revelation, which includes the prophecies in the Book of Daniel, through Apostle John to... His Church of both believing Israelite, and believing Gentile, as one Body in Christ Jesus.

This is MYTH - don't believe one world of it. To even imagine that a tiny portion of a local population  - such as the dispersed Jews who fled to Europe - could later me the majority of the population is preposterous. The ONLY what this could happen over several generations would be that the Gentiles where the Jews went quit having children, while the Jews had large families, like 10 or 20 kids per couple. History shows no such thing. So the truth is, Jews and HEbrews of today make up a tiny MINORITY of the population. And most Christians in the USA are GENTILES grafted in to the Jewish tree.

Make no mistake: Daniel's people are JEWS and HEBREWS. Most Jews of today KNOW they are Jews.

LAMAD

Dan.12

Matt.24

Revelation 7:13-14

And one of the elders answered, saying unto me, What are these which are arrayed in white robes? and whence came they?

And I said unto him, Sir, thou knowest. And he said to me, These are they which came out of great tribulation, and have washed their robes, and made them white in the blood of the Lamb.

The people in the future who go through the great tribulation are said to have washed their robes by the blood of the lamb. So who is this group of people?

Revelation 7:9

After this I beheld, and, lo, a great multitude, which no man could number, of all nations, and kindreds, and people, and tongues, stood before the throne, and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands;

This group of people who go through the great tribulation are the Gentiles nations of the world who receive the gospel and accept it in order to have washed their robes by the blood of the lamb.

Again who are Daniel's people?

They are certainly not those who go through the great tribulation some thousands of years in the future. Daniel's people are the immediate old covenant Jews.

Phew, now that we have passed this hurdle, we then can understand what this trouble is and what it meant to Daniel's people in the immediate near future concerning the coming of Christ whom the name Michael is used.

"The verse about a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time"

It is clear now that this trouble is related to Daniel's people's trouble as a nation. Which nation?

The Jewish nation that pertains to Daniel's people. This is Jacobs trouble that the comment is about. The events of 70AD can never be paralleled and this is what was being told to Daniel. That your nation Israel will face a trouble that it never faced before nor will it face afterwards as a nation. This trouble is unparalleled by any past or future nation that is earthly Israel.

So Daniel was told that this trouble will come upon the Jewish nation. This was prophesied by Christ in regards to not one stone being left upon another, which is the destruction and mass slaughter of the Jewish people of the first century. This is Jacob's trouble that will not be paralleled to any event in past or the future.

It is clear that the message is for that time back in 70AD where it all happened.

Luke 21:20-22

And when ye shall see Jerusalem compassed with armies, then know that the desolation thereof is nigh. Then let them which are in Judaea flee to the mountains; and let them which are in the midst of it depart out; and let not them that are in the countries enter thereinto. For these be the days of vengeance, that all things which are written may be fulfilled.

So the redemption for the Jews still living in that time, happened during that period between Christ's resurrection and the fall of Jerusalem to the armies that encompassed it.

Sorry, but that great crowd seen by John in Rev. 7 did NOT come out of "THE great tribulation" that Jesus spoke of, simply because at that time John has not yet even started the 70th week, MUCH LESS arrived at the time of the abomination of Desolation that Jesus spoke of and the days following that, that will be the days of Great Tribulation WORSE than any others. Always remember, there have been and are and will be days of great tribulation happening. Any time people are being put to death for their testimony, it is great tribulation. How could it be any greater for them? Can they be killed twice?

All John was telling us of that crowd too large to number is that at the time of the rapture, people will be being killed for their testimony of serving Jesus Christ AROUND THE WORLD. It is in half the world today and is moving west.

Note that the angel gave Daniel 70 weeks for HIS people. Only 69 of these weeks have past. We can be ABSOLUTELY SURE that the 70th week will be for HIS PEOPLE also. Don't be misled! Don't be deceived! There are millions of Jews and Hebrews in Israel today. Make no mistake, they KNOW who they are. Many Hebrews around the world know who they are. For some, their names give them away. Others follow the Hebrew religion. If some are found by ISIS or other such groups inside a synagogue, it will not matter what they believe - they will probably be put to death with no questions asked.

DON'T BE DECEIVED: the Jews have their worst days still AHEAD OF THEM. This is the truth of scripture.

LAMAD

Dan.12

Matt.24

This is MYTH - don't believe one world of it. To even imagine that a tiny portion of a local population  - such as the dispersed Jews who fled to Europe - could later me the majority of the population is preposterous. The ONLY what this could happen over several generations would be that the Gentiles where the Jews went quit having children, while the Jews had large families, like 10 or 20 kids per couple. History shows no such thing. So the truth is, Jews and HEbrews of today make up a tiny MINORITY of the population. And most Christians in the USA are GENTILES grafted in to the Jewish tree.

Make no mistake: Daniel's people are JEWS and HEBREWS. Most Jews of today KNOW they are Jews.

LAMAD

That only shows how lacking you are in Old Testament Book study with prophecies involving the seed of Israel.

The ten northern tribes of Israel were removed by God out of the land first, never to return, and made up the majority of the seed of Israel. They were never Jews. The ten tribes became lost to the world, and even to the Jews, but in the 1st century some knew where they were, like the Jewish historian Josephus who said they were still scattered abroad, and made up a great number of people, too many to be numbered.

The Jews made up only 3 tribes (Judah, Benjamin, and Levi). So look at the number of Jews in the world today and then add ten more tribes to that, but that still won't be close, because God promised Abraham his seed would become as many as the stars of the sky and sands of the sea, and also to Jacob "a company of nations", and to Ephraim "a multitude of nations".