• Topic Count:  123
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,049
  • Content Per Day:  0.32
  • Days Won:  9

http://youtu.be/PRJwaQaShUY

:thumbsup:

Oh So Hallelujah~!

Then he answered and spake unto me, saying, This is the word of the LORD unto Zerubbabel, saying, Not by might, nor by power, but by my spirit, saith the LORD of hosts. Zechariah 4:6

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  22
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

Thank You for posting :)

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2

Thank You for posting :)

Oh, Soulserf, you're so welcome. Nice to know you. Welcome aboard, make yourself at home. ;-)

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  167
  • Content Per Day:  0.05

:thumbsup:

Oh So Hallelujah~!Then he answered and spake unto me, saying, This is the word of the LORD unto Zerubbabel, saying, Not by might, nor by power, but by my spirit, saith the LORD of hosts. Zechariah 4:6

It is fascinating how Zechariah during the time of the Persian captivity uses Farsi words like Zerubbabel and Azal in a poetic way to glorify the Christ.

Zechariah 14:5 And ye shall flee to the valley of the mountains; for the valley of the mountains shall reach unto Azal:

In this beautiful poetic style he manages to capture the essence of the presence of the glorified Christ as the valley between the mountain (congregation) of the heavenly hosts (white cloud), distinguished by the north (former sea - the old covenant saints) and the other half as the south (latter sea - the new covenant saints). Where the prince of peace, who is the temple (Christ) resides in heavenly New Jerusalem, where the mountain is a symbol of the olive. Zechariah also uses Azal a Persian (Farsi) which means eternity to declare that The Lord's presence reaches onto eternity. This optimises the Lord's Alpha and Omega status as the one God of Israel.

Bless him Bless him Bless him

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  167
  • Content Per Day:  0.05

Also the video mentions the last day meaning the 70th week. Since messiah was cut off in the middle of the week, then we are in the remaining half of the symbolic week. We are in them, as the speaker states. The last half of 70th week is almost 2000 years and counting. At the end of the 70th week we have the Christ coming as the light as was the case in Genesis day one when he said "Let there be Light". This light is God's presence to start the new day of creation. The brilliant coming of The Lord will be when the old earth and heaven will pass and the new declaration "Let there be Light" will usher in the rest day.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2

Guys, please, understand that the reason that I posted the video was to be posted in the thread "How would you describe the Holy Spirit. Plus, the truth's presented in this video is so precious, and the Holy Spirit is so precious, I ask that the discussion on theory's be excluded from this thread. Do you agree Brothers (Sister's).