Coffeespiller87

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  212
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  1,691
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Days Won:  1

I wonder how accurate the exodus will be.  I didn't see Noah don't want to but I hope they stay truer to the Bible with this Biblical account.

I want to see the song which is based of song of Solomon and Ecclesiastes  and the new left behind movie that comes out in October.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  55
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,568
  • Content Per Day:  0.68
  • Days Won:  0

To me it will have to be deliberately done if it is not accurate because the story in Exodus is pretty well written and is awesome to read.  They probably will cut out a bunch of parts because of time though and make the story weak because of it.  But I hadn't heard about the movie Exodus.  

I never have heard about the Song either.  That one I'm pretty confident in my opinion want be very accurate but who knows.  

However I did hear about and saw the previews to Noah but haven't seen it though.  The movie Noah didn't even look appealing for me to watch after seeing the previews of it but who knows.   If the movie Noah is anything like the TV mini-series called Noah's Ark back in 1999 with John Voight in it then I don't want to see it in the least.   In that TV mini-series they actually gave the idea that Lot survived the flood on a ship he built and that he was an evil villian.  They had Lot and other people who survived in a ship and at the first they had them all drowning when the flood started.  Obviously the question had to be asked just when did they have a chance to build the ship "DUH".     But there were no survivors just 8 souls being Noah and his family who were saved in the ark.  They also had Lot and the people dressed up looking like pirates like they were just waiting to fly a skull and crossbone flag on their ship ready to pounce and then shoot cannons at the ark.  The Noah's Ark TV mini-series wasn't at all based on the biblical account nor was it an accurate dipiction based on the bible story of Noah and the flood.  But the truth was that there wasn't any more survivors or ships and especially were no prirates at all in the biblical story of Noah and the flood.  There was only one ship the ark,  there were only 8 souls who were saved and that survived the flood.  There defiantly weren't any pirates either nor was Lot an evil villian.