• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  237
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  02/24/1984

Yes but that is when you come to salvation and the knowledge there of Im talking about when as a mature christian you seek the presence of God and get to know the person of who He is .  Please dont say you can learn that in the bible you could through study and revelation of the word in essence whom is God but when he becomes so real that your heart beat becomes like His.  And you are led fully by Him when all fear is delt with .

You're applying the old garment terms to the new, there is no outer court and holy place in the new, there's only the most holy of holies, as it says in the account of the gospels and in the book of Hebrews that Christ has entered in the most holy place and sprinkled his blood , now the veil is rent in two, and those who are convicted of sin and has hence found refuge in the Lamb of God through Faith in his most precious shed blood is in the place where Christ is, seated in heaven.

The relationship a person has with Christ grows more and more as they die to self each day, applying Titus 2:11-15 to their inner most being, walking in his grace and trusting in his promises. As a mature Christian you are still in the same room of the most holy of holies just as the newbeliever, only difference is, is that you've been there longer ...there is no outter court and holy place for the true believer

Is that what you trying to say Danielle, about the growth in Christ as believer grows in relationship and oneness in him?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  20
  • Content Count:  2,875
  • Content Per Day:  0.70
  • Days Won:  9

Yes but that is when you come to salvation and the knowledge there of Im talking about when as a mature christian you seek the presence of God and get to know the person of who He is .  Please dont say you can learn that in the bible you could through study and revelation of the word in essence whom is God but when he becomes so real that your heart beat becomes like His.  And you are led fully by Him when all fear is delt with .

There are many people who read the bible and do so without coming to personally know Jesus. Then there are people who read the bible and come to Jesus.

So, an unsaved person can read the bible. Study the bible. Get degrees in theology and biblical studies, but never know Jesus. If a person writes an autobiography which others read. Those who have read the autobiography might think they know the person but actually meeting the person and interacting with the person, is really getting to know them. 

When a person is saved, they become a new creation. The Holy Spirit indwells them. But scripture also says that Jesus is in them. In essence, the holy of holies is in a Christian. Now, the question of getting to know the 'mind of God', must be asked. Well, reading the autobiography (bible) is like reading a personal letter to us, written by God, so it certainly helps as we can know what God likes and dislikes, some of what he wants from us, etc. God wrote the bible to tell us these things, so to not study the bible is rejecting one of the methods God gave to get to know Him.

And, we find in scripture that God has adopted us and raises us thru daily walks, but especially thru trials. God gave us faith, and that faith grows as we get to know God thru our daily walk and thru trials. God is always with us because He lives in us. He never abandons us, and never leaves us. So, there is no entering the holy of holies as God is in us. We are at all times in the presence of God. Sometimes we are more aware of His presence, but that doesn't make us any less close at other times. Our training up, being brought into a conformity with our minds renewed is an ongoing process, and as that happens, we know God more and more. But, scripture says there will come a day, when we will see Him face to face, and at that time, we will know as we are known.    

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  24
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  06/27/1986

Hi Alejandro

Yes and no though you do make some very insightfull point .  I apreciate that alot.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  201
  • Content Per Day:  0.05

In the bible there is mention of a Outer court , the holy place and the Holy of Holies .  Now I’m not talking just about the temple .

Has anyone ever entered the Holy of Hollies and God made His presence know to you .  Please let me know .

Yes Danielle,

in that very very deep, quiet and still spot, usually thru praise and worship.

Psa 100:4 NKJV - Enter into His gates with thanksgiving, And into His courts with praise. Be thankful to Him, and bless His name.

• Topic Count:  30
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,373
  • Content Per Day:  0.75
  • Days Won:  22

In the bible there is mention of a Outer court , the holy place and the Holy of Holies .  Now I’m not talking just about the temple .

Has anyone ever entered the Holy of Hollies and God made His presence know to you .  Please let me know .

EVERY single believer can come into God's presence through the blood of Christ.

Read Hebrews...these verses are from chapter 10

Therefore, brothers and sisters, since we have confidence to enter the Most Holy Place by the blood of Jesus, 20by a new and living way opened for us through the curtain, that is, his body, 21and since we have a great priest over the house of God, 22let us draw near to God with a sincere heart and with the full assurance that faith brings, having our hearts sprinkled to cleanse us from a guilty conscience and having our bodies washed with pure water. 23Let us hold unswervingly to the hope we profess, for he who promised is faithful. 24And let us consider how we may spur one another on toward love and good deeds, 25not giving up meeting together, as some are in the habit of doing, but encouraging one another—and all the more as you see the Day approaching.

I understand what you are saying, but the Bible does not instruct us that way.  Again, study Hebrews...it covers this subject 

We begin with the Bible because that is our solid foundation.  Dreams, visions, personal experiences...ALL should be filtered through scripture.  Far too many

people follow teachers these days who place the emphasis on subjective experience rather than what is written.

The Holy Spirit does not deviate from scripture.  The Bible is our lifelong to reality...too many people become lost in experiences that they do not subject

to the scrunity of God's word.  Too many people forget to try the spirit they believe is speaking to them.  

Thanks sevenseas I appreciate your answer.  Please dont get me wrong in when you say to many want personal experiences dreams ,visions ecs.  And maybe Im not putting this very clearly I have met people that have entered in and it is biblical there are many scriptures that back it .  Not may of us have pushed through to this extent and this not ment as insult please forgive me if it comes across like that .  It is simply about God making himself know.  When I say there is a patern ( Ask and it shall be given you - this is outer court it is were you ask for things)  Seek and you shall find (The Holy Place , here you get revelation of Gods word and God deals with you ,  You worship ) .  Knock and the door will be opened up to you( Now this is the Holy of Hollies when God lets you in here silence becomes worship ) God makes His presence know ( Be still and know that I am God ) .  God deals with your fear when you come out , you know who you are .  you are not afraid af anything the world has to throw at you coz you know that you are backed by God almighty Himself the great I am.  When you come out you are diffrent coz you come out with Him and the world recognizes it though they cannot put their finger on it.  It is at this point you fully walk in Him    .  This said I have not entered in but I will continue practising Gods presence till He pulls me in .  When you at this place you cannot backslide and you cannot be fooled by the lies of the enemy coz truth dwels with you and you know Him and He knows you and you know His voice.  I was hoping that someone with such and experience whould be able to tell me their what it is like.

• Topic Count:  683
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  11,128
  • Content Per Day:  1.98
  • Days Won:  54
  • Birthday:  12/07/1952

Thanks sevenseas I appreciate your answer.  Please dont get me wrong in when you say to many want personal experiences dreams ,visions ecs.  And maybe Im not putting this very clearly I have met people that have entered in and it is biblical there are many scriptures that back it .  Not may of us have pushed through to this extent and this not ment as insult please forgive me if it comes across like that .  It is simply about God making himself know.  When I say there is a patern ( Ask and it shall be given you - this is outer court it is were you ask for things)  Seek and you shall find (The Holy Place , here you get revelation of Gods word and God deals with you ,  You worship ) .  Knock and the door will be opened up to you( Now this is the Holy of Hollies when God lets you in here silence becomes worship ) God makes His presence know ( Be still and know that I am God ) .  God deals with your fear when you come out , you know who you are .  you are not afraid af anything the world has to throw at you coz you know that you are backed by God almighty Himself the great I am.  When you come out you are diffrent coz you come out with Him and the world recognizes it though they cannot put their finger on it.  It is at this point you fully walk in Him    .  This said I have not entered in but I will continue practising Gods presence till He pulls me in .  When you at this place you cannot backslide and you cannot be fooled by the lies of the enemy coz truth dwels with you and you know Him and He knows you and you know His voice.  I was hoping that someone with such and experience whould be able to tell me their what it is like.

I re-sized your font to 14 from 10. it is very difficult to read at 10.

Any yes you rite any believer can access if they really want to .

• Topic Count:  683
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  11,128
  • Content Per Day:  1.98
  • Days Won:  54
  • Birthday:  12/07/1952

Personally I am still not sure what you are seeking from this thread? I am sure that you have received very good comments and advice about how to draw nearer to God. There is no pattern. The bible is not a blueprint. 

How are you "practicing God's presence" right now? 

• Topic Count:  20
  • Content Count:  2,875
  • Content Per Day:  0.70
  • Days Won:  9

I think Fez asked a good question. "How are you "practicing God's presence" right now?"

Did you read about this in a book? If so, what is the book?

Or have you heard a sermon about this?