RevelationWriter

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  406
  • Topics Per Day:  0.09
  • Content Count:  5,248
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  67

Enoch2021, I have another post which had a video that kind of explain what I was asking but it was removed I don't know know how you can find it but it was on this thread. http://www.worthychristianforums.com/topic/186252-will-islam-be-the-one-world-religion/

**Link removed***

Sorry, thought I just posted the name of the video only not the link. Thanks for being so nice about my mistake. :mgcheerful:

:thumbsup:

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  3,396
  • Content Per Day:  0.89
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  12/26/1963

Enoch2021, I have another post which had a video that kind of explain what I was asking but it was removed I don't know know how you can find it but it was on this thread. http://www.worthychristianforums.com/topic/186252-will-islam-be-the-one-world-religion/

**Link removed***

=====================================================================================================

Hello Happy Endings,

I suppose posting a "link" is fine in some cases; However, not in this specific case.

"You" made Specific Claims which I refuted w/ support.  To counter-refute, the responsibility and Onus is on "You" to Support "Your" Case.   Not for me to review "your link", find the subject and support for that subject (Background Research), to present against myself.   :huh:

If you find my points to be in error....No Problem, go ahead and state "Your" Case and supporting evidence thereof, with "links" if applicable.

regards

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  269
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,259
  • Content Per Day:  3.49
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

Hi HappyEndings,

I too believe the `pale horse` of Rev. 6 is Islam. I would encourage you to keep searching for I believe you are on the right track. Just a few details to think through. Glad to see you are not stuck in the historical view.

Marilyn. 

Hi HappyEndings,

I too believe the `pale horse` of Rev. 6 is Islam. I would encourage you to keep searching for I believe you are on the right track. Just a few details to think through. Glad to see you are not stuck in the historical view.

Marilyn. 

Key Statement  "I too believe".  Many Billions believe stuff; however, very few can Support coherently and cogently.

A few details to think through  :huh: ...

(Revelation 6:8) "And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth."

To make this be "Islam", you're gonna need: a Shoehorn, Soap, The Spray Chevy Chase puts on the bottom of his sled in Christmas Vacation, and Thor's Hammer !!

So what are we up to now (Not just from you)....Islam ='s;

1. The Ten Horns and Ten Toes (Daniel Chapter 2 and 7)

2. The Iron Legs (Daniel Chapter 2)

3. The Pale Horse

4. the beast

5. the people of the prince (Daniel Chapter 9)

What's next??

I have a novel idea, why not just wing on over to Psalm 83....there, Scripture mentions them by name.  Just a thought   :brightidea:

Hi Enoch2021,

You`ll be pleased to know that as I post concerning the 4 spirits of heaven I would like to lead on to the 4 horsemen of Revelation.

I thought that might please you. Plenty for you to `correct.` :whistling:

Marilyn.

PS. Ps. 83 I believe has come & gone, & yes it was Islam again. I think you are getting the picture. :mgcheerful:

Edited by Marilyn C

Hi Enoch2021,

I think we are keeping you busy of late. Anyway you said -

So what are we up to now (Not just from you)....Islam ='s;

1. The Ten Horns and Ten Toes (Daniel Chapter 2 and 7) 

2. The Iron Legs (Daniel Chapter 2)

3. The Pale Horse

4. the beast

5. the people of the prince (Daniel Chapter 9)

What's next??

I have a novel idea, why not just wing on over to Psalm 83....there, Scripture mentions them by name. Just a thought :brightidea:

You got it all right except for number 2, which is of course the Roman Empire, the World Ruler after the Greecian Empire.

And it came to pass in those days that a decree went out from Caesar Augustus that all the world should be registered.` (Luke 2: 1)

Marilyn.

Hi Enoch2021,

You`ll be pleased to know that as I post concerning the 4 spirits of heaven I would like to lead on to the 4 horsemen of Revelation.

Marilyn.

PS. Ps. 83 I believe has come & gone, & yes it was Islam again. I think you are getting the picture. :mgcheerful:

==================================================================================================

PS. Ps. 83 I believe has come & gone, & yes it was Islam again.

That's kinda perplexing when Psalm 83 says (of "Islam"):

(Psalms 83:17) "Let them be confounded and troubled for ever; yea, let them be put to shame, and perish:"

(Psalms 83:13) "O my God, make them like a wheel; as the stubble before the wind."

The perplexing part is that all the nations mentioned in Psalm 83 are the same that are currently still surrounding them.   :mgdetective:   I think you may need a new "theory".

You got enough self imploding logic with the former to even consider taking on the later.  

There's always a Bright Side.   :thumbsup:

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  934
  • Content Per Day:  0.26
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  10/14/1969

This is what I see ..

Daniel 2:40 And the fourth kingdom shall be strong as iron: forasmuch as iron breaketh in pieces and subdueth all things: and as iron that breaketh all these, shall it break in pieces and bruise.

The iron kingdom, after breaking and subduing other nations, will itself break in pieces and bruise. (the empire breaks  in pieces = reverts back into independent nations .. the empire is bruised = fatally wounded - broken into parts - empire ceases .. the fall of Rome)

Daniel 2:41 And whereas thou sawest the feet and toes, part of potters' clay, and part of iron, the kingdom shall be divided; but there shall be in it of the strength of the iron, forasmuch as thou sawest the iron mixed with miry clay.

The feet and the toes are the divided kingdom / empire .. remember .. each part of the statues anatomy only concerns ONE particular empire per step  .. Head = Babylon ONLY (NO other nations / empires REPRESENTED except Babylon itself, and so forth right up to the feet and toes .. this theme does not change .. only the interpretations .. one empire only ever represented on the statue per "limb" is the rule ..

The feet is merely the time period where the PIECES of that broken empire (focussing on those individual nation states represented in the feet & toes)  are STILL active .. ONE empire represented ONLY remember (besides it being in pieces, ie independent nations from that broken empire).. God is concentrating on them still so those who WATCH can see the prophetic SIGNS of the coming "evil empire" taking shape thus forewarning of it and it's wicked king .. for as to prepare ourselves for the coming storm. 

It is those strong nations today (iron fragments & clay fragments from the broken vessel (empire) of that previous fallen empire which reverted back into its individual pieces .. which are the iron within, and the weak nations of that fallen empire that are the clay .. a divided kingdom that used to be ONE but was broken in pieces and bruised - ceased being an empire.

Daniel 2:42 And as the toes of the feet were part of iron, and part of clay, so the kingdom shall be partly strong, and partly broken.

Again, the iron and the clay are all pieces from the same fallen empire being focussed on .. no other nation / empire represented ..only the kingdom in it's broken (individual) stage .. ie: partly strong (iron) & partly weak (clay) period of it's existence = the feet and toes.

Daniel 2:43 And whereas thou sawest iron mixed with miry clay, they shall mingle themselves with the seed of men: but they shall not cleave one to another, even as iron is not mixed with clay.

It is the iron & clay pieces  .. God treats them as one because that is what they will become .. it is THEY who are mingling themselves with the seed of men ..  Notice God did not say mingling themselves with the nations BUT with the seed of men .. that implies that those nations are allowing in individuals to mingle with the host countries own indigenous population .. which of course .. is what we call multiculturalism.

The verses end quote of : "even as iron is not mixed with clay" .. is not used in the same context of the clay weak and iron strong application .. the usage of the metaphor this time, instead, is concentrated on the different cultures .. how they don't mix culturally .. just as iron & clay literally wouldn't mix  .. and we can observe this part of the prophecy fulfilled TODAY in the real world  .. and do those European nations concerned, practice multiculturalism

.. Yes.

Daniel 2:44 And in the days of these kings shall the God of heaven set up a kingdom, which shall never be destroyed: and the kingdom shall not be left to other people, but it shall break in pieces and consume all these kingdoms, and it shall stand for ever.

Simply, within the life time of those kings (the last kings = 10 kings), and of that generation (one empire per body part of the statue being represented remember) .. will Christ return. 

So the iron kingdom, and it's pieces, and then it's pieces reforming, (on a smaller scale) has been the focus all along .. and it's powerbase and it's culture was always of the west .. not of the east (though eastern countries were within the empire .. they were absorbed into the empire, not the original founding culture .. again, they (Arab nations) were not the founders but instead were the conquered) .. the iron empire is based / founded on Greek (western) SYTEMS which are of the IRON.. their political, spiritual, military, tactical, philosophical etc etc systems that Arab countries are just not based on.  

This is a western based empire no doubting .. and we can observe other related prophecies that these nations are doing today in the real observable world ..  

Revelation 11:18  And the nations were angry, and thy wrath is come, and the time of the dead, that they should be judged, and that thou shouldest give reward unto thy servants the prophets, and to the saints, and them that fear thy name, small and great; and shouldest destroy them which destroy the earth.

It is the European races  who have been mercessly raping (destroying) the earth .. it has been and still is the WEST doing this on a global scale .. not the east  .. ALL other countries NOW doing this have either been taught by the west or,  95 % of the time,  have western companies within their countries being allowed to do so for profit (greed)  or were forced to allow them in (powerful multinational WESTERN companies) .. it all keeps pointing back to the west .. and it's all observable in the real world .. it is not confined to mere theological debating .. it is really happening all around us!! 

Also, the Arab nations cannot rise up to fulfil this prophecy because by the time they "do" rise up (those who believe that it is an Arab empire) it is too late!!  The WEST has already raped the earth and is the leading rapist of said earth even still today ..

Don't forget .. the kings of the EAST and their northern allies RISE UP against this iron & clay beast!!

Muslim (eastern) nations rebel and war against this empire .. and it all has to do with a certain bit of real estate that gets set up in Israel .. something that infuriates MUSLIMS .. the 3rd temple!!

Would a muslim or eastern empire beast build a Jewish temple?? 

In my opinion, one would have too be on medication to say  "yes" to that one!! .. that fact alone should cancel out the last beast being some Arab empire in peoples minds .. no offence, but it is a contradiction .. a theological assumption that just isn't applicable in the real world .. nor in the hearts and minds of Arab peoples and their intentions .. of whose intentions do not involve building a JEWISH TEMPLE !!

Therefore some other culture has to be the culprit .. definitely not an eastern culture .. and the only candidate allowed has to be represented in the statue .. the part that has been focussed on all along .. the iron kingdom which broke into pieces and became the the iron & clay kingdom (individual nations again who will soon officially join together one last time to form their own empire).. the western culturally based iron beast reformed!!  (note in another prophecy : this  iron beast has .. BRASS claws .. meaning Greco Roman BASED!! .. just like the west still is today .. Greco Roman based .. (ALL western nations, even the USA is based on the same Greco Roman philosophies) but not the east.

God bless.

Edited by Serving

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  244
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Days Won:  2

I find it interesting every theologian accepts the final kingdom that God sets up in the time of those kingdoms (the four beast) to be Christianity manifested by Christians world wide

but in interpreting the four beast kingdoms they quickly decide the four beast to be human empires with no spiritual connections what so ever

yet the final kingdom is completely a Spiritual kingdom manifested by humans connected to His kingdom, while the other four kingdoms are just political parties and have no spiritual ties

I think Daniel 10 shows an association between certain kingdoms of this world and the fallen angel "princes" that oversee them.

Then he said to me, “Do not be afraid, Daniel, for from the first day that you set your heart on understanding this and on humbling yourself before your God, your words were heard, and I have come in response to your words. But the prince of the kingdom of Persia was withstanding me for twenty-one days; then behold, Michael, one of the chief princes, came to help me, for I had been left there with the kings of Persia. Now I have come to give you an understanding of what will happen to your people in the latter days, for the vision pertains to the days yet future.”  Daniel 10:12-14

Then he said, “Do you understand why I came to you? But I shall now return to fight against the prince of Persia; so I am going forth, and behold, the prince of Greece is about to come. However, I will tell you what is inscribed in the writing of truth. Yet there is no one who stands firmly with me against these forces except Michael your prince.  Daniel 10:20-21

There is definitely a spiritual aspect to the four beast kingdoms...or maybe I'm not understanding what you're saying.

what I'm saying is the final kingdom is Jesus the King and Christianity are the Christians who make up the kingdom

its more practical to imagine if the final kingdom is a religion then the beast kingdoms would be false religions