hamletcat

• Group:  Seeker
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  49
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

Hi Hamletcat, to begin to answer your question, I would first say that someone passes from death unto life when they have been revealed of the revelation of Jesus Christ, in that he died and rose to set one free from the bondage and captivity of ones sins unto a new life of liberty in freedom. And that person was been freed from the father of lies unto the truth of God's word. And that's the key thing..that you come to know that God's word is truth. For Christ said if you continue in his word then are you his disciples indeed and you shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free. Continuing in His word means to believe in the promises which were promised unto Abraham, who lived by Faith and believed in the gospel which said that in his seed would all the nation's be blessed, that seed being Christ.

To rightly divide the Word of truth, one needs the Spirit of Truth and Christ said that the Spirit of Truth will guide you unto all truth. That spirit is given when you believe on Jesus (God is my salvation) as Savior.

Thank you, there were some things in here that really deepened my understanding about the revelation of Jesus Christ.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  237
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  02/24/1984

Praise God! Glad to hear that!!

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  10
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

I believe In God and Jesus too. But there are parts of the Bible I cannot believe are true, for instance the first 10, or is it 11 books of Geneisis. And many other things, including numbers given. Some things I believe absolutely. But I do believe in the lessons learned and the peoples journeys and the messages. What else is more important?

Your Christian walk has to be renewed every day- be careful of who you listen to and who you use as role models. We only really have 1 good one as far as I know!

Don't pay attention to self-righteousness because that is all it is, tell them to examinre themselves first. Remeber about the splint in the eye? Let them remove their own first.

Good luck on your journey.

I believe In God and Jesus too. But there are parts of the Bible I cannot believe are true....

~

Believed

But in vain they do worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men. Matthew 15:9

If You Believe In The Jesus Of The Bible

And to make all men see what is the fellowship of the mystery, which from the beginning of the world hath been hid in God, who created all things by Jesus Christ: Ephesians 3:9

You Believe In The Bible

Thy word is true from the beginning: and every one of thy righteous judgments endureth for ever. Psalms 119:160

In Genesis

Thus the heavens and the earth were finished, and all the host of them.

And on the seventh day God ended his work which he had made; and he rested on the seventh day from all his work which he had made.

And God blessed the seventh day, and sanctified it: because that in it he had rested from all his work which God created and made. Genesis 2:1-3

Too

For the Son of man is Lord even of the sabbath day. Matthew 12:8

~

Be Blessed Beloved Daughter Of The KING

The LORD bless thee, and keep thee:

The LORD make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee:

The LORD lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace.

And they shall put my name upon the children of Israel; and I will bless them. Numbers 6:24-27

Love, Your Brother Joe