FreeinChrist

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  218
  • Content Per Day:  0.06
  • Days Won:  0

Yep. I have been on the receiving end of much persecution for being a Mormon; persecution has even come from others who call themselves Christians. As a Mormon I am a Christian. I fully acknowledge Jesus as my Lord and Savior. Putting others down for what they believe is wrong. That's exactly what ISIS is doing. Just saying...

I personally don't *put down* other people for different beliefs however I won't say what they believe is true as I believe there is only one truth!  I have my own set of beliefs, which I believe to be true that push on religious peoples buttons and of course unbelievers in God in general don't care for me.  For one I believe I have no sin - this is because of my belief in Jesus water baptism taking all sin and his crucifixion where all sin was punished.  That in it self separates me from others and causes conflict haha.  It's always a joy however to endure hardship over it.

For one

I believe I have no sin

this is because of my belief in Jesus water baptism taking all sin

and his crucifixion where all sin was punished.  

That in it self separates me from others

and causes conflict haha.  

It's always a joy

however

to endure hardship over it.

:thumbsup:

Water

I indeed baptize you with water unto repentance: Matthew 3:11(a)

Spirit And Fire

but he that cometh after me is mightier than I,

whose shoes I am not worthy to bear:

he shall baptize you with

the Holy Ghost, and

with fire: Matthew 3:11(b-e)

And The Divine Hardship

Forasmuch as ye know that ye were not redeemed with corruptible things, as silver and gold, from your vain conversation received by tradition from your fathers;

But with the precious blood of Christ, as of a lamb without blemish and without spot: 1 Peter 1:18-19

That Saved A Humble Believer

And from Jesus Christ, who is the faithful witness, and the first begotten of the dead, and the prince of the kings of the earth. Unto him that loved us, and washed us from our sins in his own blood, Revelation 1:5

Such As

But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin.

If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.

If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

If we say that we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his word is not in us. 1 John 1:7-10

I

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son,

that whosoever believeth in him should not perish,

but have everlasting life. John 3:16

~

Be Blessed Beloved Of The KING

The LORD bless thee, and keep thee:

The LORD make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee:

The LORD lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace.

And they shall put my name upon the children of Israel; and I will bless them. Numbers 6:24-27

Love, Your Brother Joe

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  192
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  1,393
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Days Won:  4

Oh, yes. It hurts while it is happening, especially if they are blaspheming God's name, but afterwards, you feel such a blessing for enduring it. 

Always pray for them. You may be the only person in their lives who does. And treat them kindly - you were an unbeliever once too.

That was what really brother me, blaspheming God's Holy Name.

Oh yes.People who are not a Christian can be quite mean.You are either a follower of Jesus Christ or Satan there is no in-between.

Yes it was meant to be mean, and it hurt a little, but that was not the problem; my problem is I don't think of myself as a great witness, yet God has thru His wonderful grace allowed me somehow to be; I just don't deserve this kind of honor from Him.  Not saying I like this happening to me, I just really don't see myself as deserving such honor from Jesus my Savior.

To receive reproach for the Name of Christ is the greatest glory God can allow us as believers, and yea I have receive some reproach but I remember when it happened this time God just speaking to me, something like this:

12)  Beloved, think it not strange concerning the fiery trial which is to try you, as thought some strange thing happened unto you.

13)  But rejoice, inasmuch as ye are partakers of Christ's sufferings, that, when His glory shall be revealed, ye may be glad also with exceeding joy.

14)  If ye be reproached for the Name of Christ, happy are ye; for the Spirit of glory and of God resteth on you: on their part He is evil spoken of, but on your part He is glorified.

I Peter 4:12-14

My problem is God blessed me with this thought and all I could think of was how so totally unworthy i am to receive such kind of Honor for my King and Lord.

I just want to praise God and thank Jesus for such a great honor to somehow partake in my Savior's suffering, our Heavenly Father is always ever so gracious to all

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  909
  • Topics Per Day:  0.19
  • Content Count:  9,660
  • Content Per Day:  2.02
  • Days Won:  9

The hardest to endure is when it comes from Christian brethren who choose to believe in traditions of men rather than the scriptures.

• 4 weeks later...

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  23
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  01/28/1970

My wife's mother would give me a hard time over not being a believer when we were just starting our relationship.