• Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  269
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,235
  • Content Per Day:  3.48
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

Hi S.T.Ranger,

Thanks for your reply. Now why do you think God in Christ has different authority groups & in different places?

Marilyn.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,665
  • Content Per Day:  0.46
  • Days Won:  3

The way I see it from God's Word is the New Jerusalem on earth with the unjust outside its gates like Rev.22:14-15 reveals, WITH God's River of the Waters of Life and Tree of Life manifested per that Scripture. That is actually Rev.20 Millennial timing even though that is written in Rev.22.

Then there's this about a place of separation that appears to point to a different place of separation other than the unjust outside the gates of the holy city on earth...

Isaiah 24

21 And it shall come to pass in that day, that the LORD shall punish the host of the high ones that are on high, and the kings of the earth upon the earth.

22 And they shall be gathered together , as prisoners are gathered in the pit, and shall be shut up in the prison, and after many days shall they be visited .

23 Then the moon shall be confounded , and the sun ashamed , when the LORD of hosts shall reign in mount Zion, and in Jerusalem, and before His ancients gloriously.

That "mount Zion, and in Jerusalem" is on earth, not up in the clouds. But the biggest revelation there is about those kings being gathered and shut up in a "prison", and after many days they shall be visited. That points to a prison on earth, and the abyss or pit of hell. Per Rev.12:7 forward, and Rev.6 about hell following after the rider on the pale horse named "Death", that may point to what?

• Group:  Worthy Ministers

The way I see it from God's Word is the New Jerusalem on earth with the unjust outside its gates like Rev.22:14-15 reveals, WITH God's River of the Waters of Life and Tree of Life manifested per that Scripture.

Hi Salty,

Had you thought regarding the New Jerusalem that the glory of God shines through it, & the nations walk in its light.

`And the city had no need of the sun, neither of the moon, to shine in it: for the glory of God did lighten it, & the Lamb is the light thereof. And the nations of them which are saved shall walk in the light of it;.....` (Rev. 21: 23 & 24)

So how is the world going to receive the light from the New Jerusalem? The earth revolves as we know for `day & night,` thus the `light` would have to be in the heavenlies above the earth for the world to `walk in the light of it.`

Marilyn.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  180
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Days Won:  1

Hi S.T.Ranger,

Thanks for your reply. Now why do you think God in Christ has different authority groups & in different places?

Marilyn.

I might suggest that as far as ''authority'' goes this primarily has application to the Millennial Kingdom, whereas in the Eternal State I think the distinction will be less pronounced.

Perhaps you could declare what you have in mind? Interested to see what you have in mind.

God bless.

The way I see it from God's Word is the New Jerusalem on earth with the unjust outside its gates like Rev.22:14-15 reveals, WITH God's River of the Waters of Life and Tree of Life manifested per that Scripture.

Hi Salty,

Had you thought regarding the New Jerusalem that the glory of God shines through it, & the nations walk in its light.

`And the city had no need of the sun, neither of the moon, to shine in it: for the glory of God did lighten it, & the Lamb is the light thereof. And the nations of them which are saved shall walk in the light of it;.....` (Rev. 21: 23 & 24)

So how is the world going to receive the light from the New Jerusalem? The earth revolves as we know for `day & night,` thus the `light` would have to be in the heavenlies above the earth for the world to `walk in the light of it.`

Marilyn.

Not sure I would conclude there will be no stellar bodies, as this refers to New Jerusalem. Could you expand on this?

God bless.

Hi Salty,

Marilyn.

There is a reason why our Lord Jesus named the place of separation outside the holy city the "outer darkness" ya know (Matt.8:12; Matt.22:13; Matt.25:30). That's for His Millennium reign on earth also.

Sorry, but the Pre-trib Rapture theory's idea of Christ's Millennium reign with His elect up in the clouds somewhere off the earth is just a myth, nothing more. It goes completely against God's Word in Ezekiel 40 forward where He showed us the specific details of the Millennium layout in the Middle East on earth, WITH... His River and the tree of life manifested there.

Ezekiel 47

Then said He unto me, These waters issue out toward the east country, and go down into the desert, and go into the sea: which being brought forth into the sea, the waters shall be healed.

And it shall come to pass, that every thing that liveth, which moveth, whithersoever the rivers shall come, shall live: and there shall be a very great multitude of fish, because these waters shall come thither: for they shall be healed; and every thing shall live whither the river cometh.

10 And it shall come to pass, that the fishers shall stand upon it from Engedi even unto Eneglaim; they shall be a place to spread forth nets; their fish shall be according to their kinds, as the fish of the great sea, exceeding many.

11 But the miry places thereof and the marishes thereof shall not be healed; they shall be given to salt.

12 And by the river upon the bank thereof, on this side and on that side, shall grow all trees for meat, whose leaf shall not fade, neither shall the fruit thereof be consumed: it shall bring forth new fruit according to his months, because their waters they issued out of the sanctuary: and the fruit thereof shall be for meat, and the leaf thereof for medicine.

So essentially, we were already to have read... and have become familiar... with those Ezekiel descriptions that go along with the Revelation 21 & 22 chapters. The Ezekiel layout was already written, He already gave it, so did He really need to repeat it all over again when He gave us some more about it in Revelation 21 & 22?

Once again I must remind brrethren in Christ, as the beloved Apostle Peter did, that we are also to be "mindful" of what's written in the Old Testament prophets, not only what our Lord Jesus and His Apostles taught in the New Testament Books (2 Pet.3:1-2). The reason for this should be obvious for those in Christ since He came...

It is because our Heavenly Father and His Son gave us a lot of details about the end of this world, and then into Christ's Millennium reign, and thereafter, in those Old Testament Books of His prophets. There is still a huge... amount of Old Testament Scripture that has never been fulfilled yet. Most of that was never understood by His prophets when He gave it in Old Testament times, though they dilligently looked kept looking for things. But now since our Lord Jesus' death and resurrection and giving us The Holy Spirit as our Teacher, those in Christ Jesus He has opened all that up to our understanding. Yet, we must first go back to read and study it for ourselves, there's no shortcuts to get that understanding.

So when I have to keep bringing up to brethren in Christ the Ezekiel 40 thru 47 layout for Christ's Millennium reign that goes with the events He gave in His Revelation, what does that make the unlearned in that appear like?

Hi S.T.Ranger,

Thanks for your reply. Now why do you think God in Christ has different authority groups & in different places? Marilyn.

I might suggest that as far as ''authority'' goes this primarily has application to the Millennial Kingdom, whereas in the Eternal State I think the distinction will be less pronounced.

Perhaps you could declare what you have in mind? Interested to see what you have in mind.

Hi S.T.Ranger.

OK. Let`s look at `authority positions.`

MILLENNIUM

King – David, over Israel. `...they shall serve the Lord their God, & David their king whom I will raise up for them.` (Jer. 30: 9)

Priests – in Israel. `Then they shall bring all your brethren for an offering to the Lord out of all the nations......And I will take some of them for priests & Levites, says the Lord.` (Isa. 66 : 20 & 21)

NEW HEAVENS & NEW EARTH.

Kings of the Earth - `And the nations of those who are saved shall walk in its light, & the kings of the earth bring their glory & honour into it.` (Rev. 21: 24)

Kings over Israel - `..when the Son of man sits on the throne of His glory, you who have followed me will also sit on 12 thrones, judging the 12 tribes of Israel.`(Matt. 19: 28)

Priests of Israel - `and you shall be to Me a kingdom of priests & a holy nation.` (Ex. 19: 6)

Kings & Priests – the Body of Christ. `...and has made us kings & priests to His God & Father,...` (Rev. 1: 6)

`To Him who overcomes I will grant to sit with me on My throne, as I also overcame & sat down with My Father on His throne.` (Rev. 3: 21)

We can see a common `authority` throughout – Kings & priests. We know that Christ is not just a king or a priest but a royal Priest, a King Priest, (after the order of Melchizedek). I therefore put to you that Christ has His type of rulership in each realm of God`s great kingdom. He is not a dictator, nor an autocrat, His rulership is not a republic, nor a democracy etc but He is a royal Priest who rules with righteousness & peace. He rules throughout God`s great kingdom in the different realms & is establishing His authority through sons who will operate in a ruling & priestly manner.

Marilyn.

Edited by Marilyn C

Hi Salty,

So how is the world going to receive the light from the New Jerusalem? The earth revolves as we know for `day & night,` thus the `light` would have to be in the heavenlies above the earth for the world to `walk in the light of it.`Marilyn.

Not sure I would conclude there will be no stellar bodies, as this refers to New Jerusalem. Could you expand on this?

Sure S.T. Ranger,

I do see that there will be other stellar bodies in the New heavens. I just was referring to the New Jerusalem which descends out of heaven & to my understanding is located in the heavenlies. This is the `principalities & powers` area which involves the governing & influencing of the earth.

The `Bride` symbol depicts for us the uniting, joining of the spiritual & physical realms, where God`s glory can shine through, for rulership & blessings.

Marilyn.

Hi S.T.Ranger,

Thanks for your reply. Now why do you think God in Christ has different authority groups & in different places? Marilyn.

Hi S.T.Ranger.

OK. Let`s look at `authority positions.`

MILLENNIUM

King – David, over Israel. `...they shall serve the Lord their God, & David their king whom I will raise up for them.` (Jer. 30: 9)

Priests – in Israel. `Then they shall bring all your brethren for an offering to the Lord out of all the nations......And I will take some of them for priests & Levites, says the Lord.` (Isa. 66 : 20 & 21)

NEW HEAVENS & NEW EARTH.

Kings of the Earth - `And the nations of those who are saved shall walk in its light, & the kings of the earth bring their glory & honour into it.` (Rev. 21: 24)

Kings over Israel - `..when the Son of man sits on the throne of His glory, you who have followed me will also sit on 12 thrones, judging the 12 tribes of Israel.`(Matt. 19: 28)

Priests of Israel - `and you shall be to Me a kingdom of priests & a holy nation.` (Ex. 19: 6)

Kings & Priests – the Body of Christ. `...and has made us kings & priests to His God & Father,...` (Rev. 1: 6)

`To Him who overcomes I will grant to sit with me on My throne, as I also overcame & sat down with My Father on His throne.` (Rev. 3: 21)

We can see a common `authority` throughout – Kings & priests. We know that Christ is not just a king or a priest but a royal Priest, a King Priest, (after the order of Melchizedek). I therefore put to you that Christ has His type of rulership in each realm of God`s great kingdom. He is not a dictator, nor an autocrat, His rulership is not a republic, nor a democracy etc but He is a royal Priest who rules with righteousness & peace. He rules throughout God`s great kingdom in the different realms & is establishing His authority through sons who will operate in a ruling & priestly manner.

Marilyn.

I agree with the basic premise, which is that we are one, there is neither Jew nor Greek, male nor female. All are to be priests in that sense. That doesn't negate that God has gifted and empowered certain among the body for roles of leadership, teaching, et cetera, by which we distinguish what is in view when we look at authority.

In the Kingdom, we know there will be those granted authority based on their efforts in their lives. We know that in the Eternal State there will be some sort of distinction between believers, also based on their efforts while alive. But the bottom line is that all are one.

I saw somewhere that you suggested that Israel will watch over Gentiles, which I do not see myself.

But, have to get going, out of time, and hoped to get to a few of the posts before I left.

God bless.