• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  683
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  11,128
  • Content Per Day:  1.99
  • Days Won:  54
  • Birthday:  12/07/1952

How do you know that the NWO was started in 1945?

Knowledge based upon God-led Biblical and historical studies.

And even if it was, how does this tie in with Bible prophecy?

If the 1945-2015 third Biblical/historical pattern holds true to the previous

two similar historical patterns... the 5 wise virgins need to be on high alert.

Edom occupied Israel for centuries but no significant change to this occupation occurred in 1945.

As I said... the identity of Edom is the key.

Nope, Jesus is. Simple really.....

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  98
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0

Edom occupied Israel for centuries but no significant change to this occupation occurred in 1945.

I was referring to Edom being the key to understanding

the two previous Biblical-historical patterns and the fact

that we are now in a repeat pattern of history.

Re-read my "five wise virgins" comment

• Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  867
  • Topics Per Day:  0.24
  • Content Count:  7,331
  • Days Won:  31
  • Birthday:  04/28/1964

I was referring to Edom being the key to understanding

the two previous Biblical-historical patterns and the fact

that we are now in a repeat pattern of history.

Re-read my "five wise virgins" comment

You're talking in riddles and you haven't answered my query. Why is 1945 so important? As far as I can tell it has no scriptural significance.

You're talking in riddles and you haven't answered my query.

Why is 1945 so important? As far as I can tell it has no scriptural significance.

Jesus spoke in parables so only the wise would understand.

We live in a similar pattern of history as Jesus.

Guest shiloh357

Cyrus when people ask you to clarify or explain something it is because something that may be as clear as day to you isn't as clear to other people.  You have a really bad habit of evading questions or providing murky answers at best.  No one on this board can read your mind.   Jesus, when asked what his parables meant, gave clear answers to those queries.   When someone asks you to clarify something, telling to re-read your unclear statements doesn't really address their questions.

• Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  867
  • Topics Per Day:  0.24
  • Content Count:  7,331
  • Days Won:  31
  • Birthday:  04/28/1964

You're talking in riddles and you haven't answered my query.

Why is 1945 so important? As far as I can tell it has no scriptural significance.

Jesus spoke in parables so only the wise would understand.

We live in a similar pattern of history as Jesus.

All Biblical prophecy that involves dates and time periods is focused around Jerusalem and the Jews. So for example when Daniel mentions the king of the north and the king of the south, these geographical indicators are relative to Israel. Even if Edom is significant to your interpretation of prophecy, so what? Nothing of historical significance happened to Edom in 1945 either, unless of course I'm missing some facts about history - in which case would you care to enlighten me?

As far as I am aware 1948 could have a prophetic significance because it was when Israel was officially reformed as a nation but 1945 is no more significant to Biblical prophecy than is 1942, 1933 or 1967 or 1973 or any year for that matter.

1933 was when Hitler came to power (a bad time for the Jews), 1939 was when World War 2 started (the good guys were waking up), 1942 was the year the Holocaust officially started (a really bad time for the Jews), 1945 was when the war ended (good news), 1948 was when Israel came into being and then was attacked by Arab nations, 1967 was when the Israelis finally got control of Jerusalem and 1973 was the Yom Kippur War.

1945 may be a very significant year in our history but that does not mean that it is significant to God's prophetic clock. In fact World War 2 barely gets a mention in Biblical prophecy, if at all.

As for the New World Order, even if they are significant to Bible prophecy and they may well be, you have no proof that this is when the New World Order started and even if you do, there is no indication of it that Christians can clearly see. There are no signs, no wonders and no evidence that Christians can use as a yardstick. If the NWO started, it started in secrecy!

Even if you believe that you have solved the mystery of when the NWO started, then fine I believe you, but this secret is not and has never been obvious to the majority of Christian eschatologists. You're just plucking a theory out of thin air with no evidence to back it up under the guise of being privy to some sort of 'wisdom' that the rest of us don't have. At least when I come out with theories, I try to explain them.

God does not speak in riddles, he is not the author of confusion. Prophecy becomes clear closer to the time that it happens and sometimes with the benefit of hindsight. If you have had a revelation that the the rest of us haven't then care to share it please with an explanation so that we can evaluate it for ourselves instead of claiming that the rest of us just aren't wise enough to spot it.

Cyrus when people ask you to clarify or explain something it is because something that may be as clear as day to you isn't as clear to other people. You have a really bad habit of evading questions or providing murky answers at best. No one on this board can read your mind. Jesus, when asked what his parables meant, gave clear answers to those queries. When someone asks you to clarify something, telling to re-read your unclear statements doesn't really address their questions.

Do you realize how New Testament your post is ?

And how you are actually confirming to me that we are indeed in that repeat pattern of history.

Btw... Jesus never explained His parables in public to the masses... but privately to His disciples.

Guest shiloh357

Well, you are not Jesus and you are posting publicly and expecting us to understand you.  It is up to you to make your posts understandable and to clarify when asked.  You are not in possession of any special knowledge or wisdom.   So there is no reason to be so cryptic and evasive.   Just give direct answers to simple, direct questions.   Is that asking too much of you?

Well, you are not Jesus and you are posting publicly and expecting us to understand you. It is up to you to make your posts understandable and to clarify when asked. You are not in possession of any special knowledge or wisdom. So there is no reason to be so cryptic and evasive. Just give direct answers to simple, direct questions. Is that asking too much of you?

First you infer no one can understand my posts.

Then you say I have no special knowledge or wisdom.

To make that judgment, you would need to have understood what I posted.

Contrary to your accusations, I have posted here in great detail, giving lots

of Biblical and historical information about the specific OT and NT 70 year periods

of history that I believe are being repeated now. I have also given details why

I believe this current repeat historical pattern began in 1945.

Obviously my posts aggravate you. Maybe you are not a big fan of history...

which is most unfortunate, considering the Bible is a book filled with history

and prophetic symbols of history.

Guest shiloh357

I am not inferring that no one can understand your posts.  I implied no such thing.  I am simply saying that when someone asks you to clarify something, you should have the common decency to do so.  

You seem to act like you have some special knowledge and even Oakwood seems to get that from your posts.   That would explain why you act evasively when asked simple questions.

I am not the only one asking you for clarification.  Others have done so as well and apparently that offends you.   I am a huge fan  of history but what I see coming from you isn't really history, but a theories about historical events that, as Oakwood says, you pluck out of thin air and when asked for additional information, you respond in an evasive manner and never really answer the question.  Your 'history' comes off more like conspiracy theories or just historical interpretations that you have cooked up in your basement or something.