• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  5
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  01/13/1977

Just curious...do any of you blog?  I do!  I think it is a great way to minister to people! What do you think?

:thumbsup:

Yes, Yes Beloved I Do Think It's A Great Way To Share Jesus

And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature. Mark 16:15

And To Encourage Believers In Their Walk

For the body is not one member, but many.
If the foot shall say, Because I am not the hand, I am not of the body; is it therefore not of the body?
And if the ear shall say, Because I am not the eye, I am not of the body; is it therefore not of the body?
If the whole body were an eye, where were the hearing? If the whole were hearing, where were the smelling?
But now hath God set the members every one of them in the body, as it hath pleased him.
1 Corinthians 12:14-18

But, I Do Not Blog

And if they were all one member, where were the body?

But now are they many members, yet but one body.
And the eye cannot say unto the hand, I have no need of thee: nor again the head to the feet, I have no need of you.
Nay, much more those members of the body, which seem to be more feeble, are necessary:
 1 Corinthians 12:19-22

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.38
  • Days Won:  28

I was just looking into this last night,I never blogged before...can you tell me how you do this? :)

i have a blog. what i'm doing with it is (slowly but surely) putting everything i've ever written into it, so that all my writings are in one location. a legacy for my kids and grandkids. i have it categorized... in it is a prayer journal that i keep private, and a "health journal" where i keep track of how much i'm eating and exercising, and that is also kept private. 

the public areas include my thoughts on sunday morning services each week (except this one because i was busy), a poetry section, a section where i am adding all the newspaper articles and columns i've written over the years, and most importantly, my B90 archives... 

so what is B90? a few years ago i blogged through the entire bible in 90 days. it was very time and labor intensive, but there are some very good studies that i wrote. i've got a little less than half of them archived so far, and i'm adding them in reverse order so that eventually when my kids or grandkids read them, they'll start at day 1 and finish at day 90.

anyone here is welcome to follow it if they want. it's on earthpsalts on wordpress.

angels4u, i'll be happy to help you learn how to set up a blog... i'm kinda busy today though. but it's pretty easy to start. go to wordpress.com and create an account. then you can browse around and find a free theme you like. it will install at a click of a mouse. from there i'll help you via pm if you want.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.38
  • Days Won:  28

Thanks ,I will do that sometime when you and I have time :)

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  764
  • Topics Per Day:  0.18
  • Content Count:  7,626
  • Content Per Day:  1.80
  • Days Won:  44

Just curious...do any of you blog?  I do!  I think it is a great way to minister to people! What do you think?

Yes, I have a blog. What kind of blog are you wanted to set up? I use blogger.com

God bless,

GE

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  212
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  1,691
  • Content Per Day:  0.31
  • Days Won:  1

Well I love the idea of blogging. I have tried blogging before but the problem I encounter is what do  I have to say that is worth sharing and also I dont have any readers apparently. I will say from past blogging experiences that it should not be used for venting or complaining about people. I can personally say in the past I did it implicitly and it caused problems for me in some friendships. Blogging is not to be used for gossip either.

Well i have not kept mine updated I just let it go sorta lol. Maybe when I have something worth sharing I will write again.

Well I love the idea of blogging. I have tried blogging before but the problem I encounter is what do  I have to say that is worth sharing and also I dont have any readers apparently. I will say from past blogging experiences that it should not be used for venting or complaining about people. I can personally say in the past I did it implicitly and it caused problems for me in some friendships. Blogging is not to be used for gossip either.

Well i have not kept mine updated I just let it go sorta lol. Maybe when I have something worth sharing I will write again.

i blog for my kids and grandkids. the girls have no interest in reading what i have to say at this point in life, and the grandkids are much too young, but SOMEday, what i have written will be my legacy to them. 

and hey, if you blog a prayer journal, God will read it. and if you blog your thoughts from reading the Bible or about the sermon at church on sunday, it will always be something worth sharing, even if you have no followers. someday you just might!

• Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  5

I am a new blogger here. :) I've blogged before, but never with any aim or success, those were the times before I became saved. And about a few days ago, I began a blog dedicated to Christ, my days of faith, creativing writings, etc. It's new, and still under construction, though... I use Tumblr, because I've used it before, and because random/stranger people can actually see your new posts, 'like it' and sometimes befriend you. Which is what is cool about Tumblr, I think, because I like to reach out to those seeking Christ...which was my initial aim, many days ago. :)

Edited by Kenitay

• 1 month later...

• Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  10
  • Birthday:  02/19/1970

Yup. I have a WordPress blog. It is a great ministry tool. There are a lot of great people on WordPress. The link is on my profile.