Cog

• Group:  Seeker
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  143
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Days Won:  0

Anyone have any advice on how to build a super strong relationship with Father? I want to ask Father thousands of questions without having to "find" his replies over and over. I want to know him, like he knows me. I want to be with Father now. I want God to be all in all now.

For instance, I would like to know why 1 + 2 = 3; why yellow and blue makes green; and specifically, what it means, and why it is important to "build up" things like that - all the, seemingly, unsearchable things.

And by "why", I am not speaking mechanically, where 'why' is attributed to a natural order of things and then mistaken for 'how' 'forces' 'cause an effect' of "3" or "green". (Sorry about all the quotes, but I wanted to stress differences in my intended "conceptual" understandings ("") and the pseudo-understandings of others' ('') - and sorry for saying pseudo, but it is what it is).

Have any of you walked through the door? Made it to the end of the path? Made thine eye single?

The further I get along the path, the more path I see ahead!

Should I just focus on each step or is there anyway I can get in the carpool lane, or maybe a fellowship lane :), so I can get there faster? What are the traffic rules? Is there a no speeding law and speed limits posted along the path? Do you know what I mean? What are the rules on more accessiblity and getting to know Father, faster?

Am I alone in these thoughts?

Oh and happy valentines day, people. <3

Edited by Cog

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  68
  • Topic Count:  186
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  14,242
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  30

Surrender of our will, trust, and obedience to His will. Soak in the Scriptures which reveal how He deals with His children, His heart toward them, and His patient love. Study Christ, as He came to reveal the Father. Then surrender, trust and obey to the best you can, and cast yourself on His mercy and grace because even our best obedience is imperfect when compared to Jesus. Without faith it is impossible to please God. Faith is reliance on Him.

• 1 month later...

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  32
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  03/09/1989

G'day Cog. Hope you're well.

Mate, the best answer is the simple answer, and that's prayer. Pray to the Lord. He knows your heart. A few years ago when I was seeking a better and more intimate relationship with God, I just continually prayed to Him; and as a matter of fact, I still do albeit not as much as he has answered my prayers in a way only He can. It's quite an amazing thing.

f you have any queries for Him, just simply ask Him. You will be astounded with the responses and how you receive them.

"Knock and the door will be opened"