MorningGlory

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  415
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  606
  • Content Per Day:  0.18
  • Days Won:  0

I received an e-mail this morning from a lady I've known for several years.  She has recently been declared free of cancer and my prayer chain prayed for her a lot.  That's the good part.  She told me in the e-mail that 'angels' are coming up through her carpet 24/7.  She says there are very light ones representing the skies (heaven) and darker green ones representing the earth.  She attached a photo of these beings (she also called them 'orbs')  There is definitely several somethings in the photo and she says she's got videos of these 'angel/orbs' flying through her house.  My fear is that these are actually manifestations of spirits which are not of God.  I'm not sure what to do or what to say to her and I am VERY afraid that she may have been playing with the dark side when she was really sick. 

Anyone have any experience with things like this?  I can't tell anyone that knows her, for sure.

Sounds like Col 2:18 "Do not let anyone who delights in false humility and the worship of angels disqualify you for the prize. Such a person goes into great detail about what he has seen, and his unspiritual mind puffs him up with idle notions." 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.10
  • Days Won:  78

Sounds like Col 2:18 "Do not let anyone who delights in false humility and the worship of angels disqualify you for the prize. Such a person goes into great detail about what he has seen, and his unspiritual mind puffs him up with idle notions." 

The above does not apply to this lady.  She is a devout Christian and she has sent me photos of these 'angels'.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  33
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  813
  • Content Per Day:  0.24
  • Days Won:  1

I think i can safely say this: if something is Demonic, these things will pull the attention to themselves, diverting our focus away from the One. Thus, in this case, it seems that your friend believes these 'angels' have cured her instead of God. I am not sure. Perhaps not. Real angels work undercover as so not to direct attention to them. And they will not make their presence felt. Demons do. Their main agenda is to "corrupt" God's plan and "make things appear heavenly, godly etc". Satan is a defeated foe, so his agenda is to grab as many as possible to join him. Of course God's plan will prevail but the devil is so good at deceiving us humans. Remember he is the prince of the world. Many people including Christians bow down to him without actually realizing it. I hope I make sense. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Edited by Tanusha

• 2 weeks later...

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  358
  • Content Per Day:  0.08

unless you have been there and experienced this yourself,  you or anyone else have NO business telling her what this is. She needs to seek a Church in her area that can help. let someone experienced in this kind of stuff see it for themselves. we were praying over my Mom one day, she was legally blind, while 4 of us was praying over her, it was like something of great force hit the house, and it jarred the house. I spoke up and said to keep praying that satan was trying to distract us, a couple of days later I was reading Acts the disciples were praying and it said the whole house shook. I suppose when Jacob told  his story of angels ascending and descending on a ladder, some of his religious buddies could have said, that can't be of God, Angels have wings why would they need a ladder?

Bcbsr I think you need to have a serious talk with this woman, this is not from our Father God in heaven.  She is being manipulated by the demonic realm.  I would guess that she or someone else in her household has dabbled in occultic things.

Ask yourself ,   when do angels from heaven show up as "orbs"  and come up through the floor?  This is not a Biblical description of angels.   Spiritualists, mediums  and people who have been involved in paranormal phenomena take pictures of these little balls of light all the time.  Many people have taken pictures of this demonic phenomena - only they think it is "spiritual".  

Bcbsr I think you need to have a serious talk with this woman, this is not from our Father God in heaven.  She is being manipulated by the demonic realm.  I would guess that she or someone else in her household has dabbled in occultic things.

Ask yourself ,   when do angels from heaven show up as "orbs"  and come up through the floor?  This is not a Biblical description of angels.   Spiritualists, mediums  and people who have been involved in paranormal phenomena take pictures of these little balls of light all the time.  Many people have taken pictures of this demonic phenomena - only they think it is "spiritual".  

I've been advsed to drop this whole thing.  She will not believe they're not angels so I have walked away rather than get involved with these things.

"His_ disciple3" 

You are free to ignore my post or anyone else's that you don't like or that " hits too close to the bone."  It goes without saying everyone should seek guidance and prayer from their Pastor, unfortunately the seminary's are not what they should be either. But that discussion is for another day.... :-)

I stand by my post , given out of experience and knowledge of this phenomenon and deep concern for the persons involved.  Don't be fooled , Satan is a proficient spiritual counterfeiter. As the bible  warns us:   1Corinthians11:14 "... for Satan himself masquerades himself as an "angel of light."  If this situation is triggering you maybe you should consult your Pastor, because most certainly it has nothing to do with me! 

Even someone who is ignorant of this type of thing should be able to recognize the obvious differences between this "orb" paranormal phenomena and any descriptions of angels in the bible.  Angels in the Bible are described as "faithful in serving God", "righteous, good and holy". 

Just put "orbs" in the google search engine and you will see how common it is outside of  Christianity. Because of the increase in occult information in literature, movies, on the internet and TV this stuff is mainstream now and many people and their churches have gotten defiled by it.

Leviticus 19:31"Do not turn to mediums or spiritualists and be defiled by them. For I AM the LORD your GOD." 

Sorry , Morning Glory  I had been typing this  to answer 'his disciple" when you posted your last response.   Well,  , that's sad.  We'll pray for them because they are being deceived , that's how the devil works.  These people are especially adamant not to listen to reason ,  when he's trying to get his claws in them.

Yes, all we can do is pray that she will come to realize what is in her house but, as we know, satan is a master at deception.  I feel helpless because I know I can't remedy that situation.  This proves, at least to me, that even a devout Christian can be deceived. 

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  358
  • Content Per Day:  0.08

just saying  see a lot of stuff, that goes on, and automatically satan gets the credit for it, Jesus was accused of being a devil cause He cast out devils. a lot of folks see stuff go on in church, and because scriptures says that the devil will have power to deceive by signs and wonders, everything that goes on is credited to satan, but because scriptures says that satan will do signs and wonders it never says that God loses the ability to do signs and wonders also. That is the reason scripture also says to try the spirit to see if they are from God?

now Davida, don't think much of your comment to me, I'm pretty sure it was not intended as good. I am not the one that say try the spirits, scriptures says that. I didn't address anyone personal as you did me. but gave my opinion how the situation should be handled. I think as a member here I have that right, as you do, to voice my opinion, and should be able to do so without personal attacks, could I please have a clarification  of what you meant by "hits too close to the bone"