• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  200
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  1,602
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Days Won:  8
  • Birthday:  01/01/1986

(DAILYCALLER) — In a historical ruling, Judge Malka Aviv decided that police must allow Jews to pray at the Temple Mount, the holiest Jewish site in the Old City of Jerusalem.

The court case, Yehuda Glick vs. the Israeli Police, was brought forth after Rabbi Yehuda Glick was banned from visiting the Temple Mount after he was seen giving a Jewish prayer at the Temple Mount on television.

Prior to this decision, Israeli police prohibited Jews from praying on the Temple Mount for security reasons. The police ban even included silent prayer, or mouthing the words to a prayer to oneself. According to Israeli police, non-Muslim prayer at the Temple Mount would incite Islamic violence.

Link: http://www.wnd.com/2015/03/ruling-police-must-allow-jewish-prayer-on-temple-mount/

Guest shiloh357

The only thing is, Muslims do not allow non-Muslim prayer up there.  I have a friend who has made multiple trips to Israel and Christians and Jews must not pray and must not wear any kind of Christian jewelry or Star of David necklaces and must not carry Bibles, or prayer books, or even look like you might be praying.   The Muslims have security personnel that watch tourists while they are on the Temple Mount.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  867
  • Topics Per Day:  0.24
  • Content Count:  7,331
  • Content Per Day:  1.99
  • Days Won:  31
  • Birthday:  04/28/1964

The only thing is, Muslims do not allow non-Muslim prayer up there.  I have a friend who has made multiple trips to Israel and Christians and Jews must not pray and must not wear any kind of Christian jewelry or Star of David necklaces and must not carry Bibles, or prayer books, or even look like you might be praying.   The Muslims have security personnel that watch tourists while they are on the Temple Mount.

If the Israelis snapped out of their stupor, they would not allow these Muslim security personnel to flourish there. Islam needs a heavy hand, it's the only way to deal with it.,

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  20
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,875
  • Content Per Day:  0.71
  • Days Won:  9

Moshe Dayan's  big mistake was giving the Temple Mount back to the Arabs in 1967. 

At the time, the orthodox were concerned and supported the solution to give control to Jordan. Without the red heifer for ritual cleaning, there were no Jewish people who were ritually clean to go up onto the Temple mount. There was a fear that if the Temple mount was under Israeli control, the people would go onto the mount in an unclean condition, violating the Mosaic law. They were not ready or prepared to have control. So, giving Jordan control was viewed as the solution to keep Jewish people from violating the law.

I believe that it was not a mistake, (although it has caused problems).  I believe that this was in God's timing. I believe that the access to the Temple mount is and will be significant in the time of God's plans.

Moshe Dayan's  big mistake was giving the Temple Mount back to the Arabs in 1967. 

I believe that it was all part of God's plan. This way, when the anti-christ comes on the scene, and negotiates a middle east peace that will allow the Jews to rebuild their Temple on the mount, the world will be astounded and follow after the Beast.

I believe that it was not a mistake, (although it has caused problems).  I believe that this was in God's timing. I believe that the access to the Temple mount is and will be significant in the time of God's plans.

Great minds think alike! I was just finishing up my post, when you posted yours!  :laugh:  :thumbsup:

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,170
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

At the time, the orthodox were concerned and supported the solution to give control to Jordan. Without the red heifer for ritual cleaning, there were no Jewish people who were ritually clean to go up onto the Temple mount. There was a fear that if the Temple mount was under Israeli control, the people would go onto the mount in an unclean condition, violating the Mosaic law. They were not ready or prepared to have control. So, giving Jordan control was viewed as the solution to keep Jewish people from violating the law.

I ran out of time earlier this morning try to say the same as this.....   you put it into better words that I had in mind anyway so good for you.

i have said it before and I say is again that Israel has control of the temple mount.....    I think total control.