• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  375
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  11,400
  • Content Per Day:  1.44
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  08/14/1971

Simply remind our Muslim friends in Fsallujah & elsewhere that this is war. Not nice, but then generated by Islamic mass-murder of thousands in WTC 9/11. Were those Muslim friends expecting chimes?

GOD BLESS AMERICA!

http://arthurdurnan.freeyellow.com

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

If we were putting all the resources into catching the perpretrators of 911 as we are putting into occupying Iraq we would be much better off.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

We've already caught the perpetrators of 9/11. Now we're working on the sources.

By the way: We are not "occupying" Iraq.

Simply remind our Muslim friends in Fsallujah & elsewhere that this is war. Not nice, but then generated by Islamic mass-murder of thousands in WTC 9/11. Were those Muslim friends expecting chimes?

GOD BLESS AMERICA!

http://arthurdurnan.freeyellow.com

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

If we were putting all the resources into catching the perpretrators of 911 as we are putting into occupying Iraq we would be much better off.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

We've already caught the perpetrators of 9/11. Now we're working on the sources.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Really....What prison is Osama Bin Laden in?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Bin Ladin didn't fly any of the planes, did he?

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  86
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  624
  • Content Per Day:  0.08

We most certainly are. The civilian population sees it as that as well and dislikes us for it.

As someone who spent 3 weeks there fixing gas and steam turbines I can tell you that we are no longer wanted over there.

There was no reasonble expaination for invading Iraq that includes anything to do with U.S. security.

We most certainly are. The civilian population sees it as that as well and dislikes us for it.

As someone who spent 3 weeks there fixing gas and steam turbines I can tell you that we are no longer wanted over there.

There was no reasonble expaination for invading Iraq that includes anything to do with U.S. security.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

And what happens when U.S. troops pull out of Iraq, leaving the people to decide their futures for themselves, just as we have done in countless other places countless other times? Will you and the Ted Kennedies, and the Barbara Boxers of the world be willing to admit that you were wrong?

The perceptions of a minority of Iraqis will matter very little if that country accepts the opportunity it has been given for democracy.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,134
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

Before you all turn this into another free for all, please remember that this thread was started by someone who did not seem to understand the art of cleaning up DU comtamination.

While we beat up on whoever for being there, lets at least thank our military for doing their job (Finally) even if it is just in one area. This is a step in the right direction here, and is needed not only in Iraq, but Afganistan and in the Balkins too. Everywhere we send the Apachie/Cobra's, A-10's and those c130 gun ships we dump large amounts of uranium 238 in the environment, and it is not safe.

se

And what happens when U.S. troops pull out of Iraq, leaving the people to decide their futures for themselves, just as we have done in countless other places countless other times? Will you and the Ted Kennedies, and the Barbara Boxers of the world be willing to admit that you were wrong?

First of all, the straw man argument of building me up as a liberal wont work. I'm as far from liberal as you get.

Wrong about what? That it is not the job of the United States Government to guarantee any freedom but that of our own people? To follow the constitutional guidlines outlaid for all government officials that they swear an oath on?

Name one country where a democratic government we installed is working as intended.

The perceptions of a minority of Iraqis will matter very little if that country accepts the opportunity it has been given for democracy.

And yet the people I talked to and worked with are the mainstream Iraqis, the ones who keep athe country running. When pro US Iraqi's see us as an occupying force that is not a good sign.

First of all, the straw man argument of building me up as a liberal wont work. I'm as far from liberal as you get.

What strawman? I'm simply pointing out that the "America is an occupier" accusation is typical of Kennedy, Boxer, and their ilk.

Wrong about what? That it is not the job of the United States Government to guarantee any freedom but that of our own people?

To gurantee the freedom of other nations is to guarantee our own freedom. This has been part of America's foriegn policy for many years. It's worked so far!

Name one country where a democratic government we installed is working as intended.

Moot point. Whether democracy has worked in these countries or not, is neither our fault or concern. You can give a bum a hundred bucks and he'll either blow it all on his addiction or he can chose to use it to build a better life. Either way, all you did was give him a hundred bucks.

What strawman? I'm simply pointing out that the "America is an occupier" accusation is typical of Kennedy, Boxer, and their ilk.

Then I suggest you look at the coalition's own poll of several thousand Iraqis last month. 96% see us as an occupying force and not a liberating one. Perception is everything.

To gurantee the freedom of other nations is to guarantee our own freedom. This has been part of America's foriegn policy for many years. It's worked so far!

Actually this argument is false. This type of foregin policy has not worked and has made us many enemies. Take a close look at Vietnam, Cambodia, Nicargua.

Moot point. Whether democracy has worked in these countries or not, is neither our fault or concern. You can give a bum a hundred bucks and he'll either blow it all on his addiction or he can chose to use it to build a better life. Either way, all you did was give him a hundred bucks.

Or, you quit giving him money and he cleans up his act, gets a job and does what he's supposed to. Sometimes charity is wasted because the people don't know enough to do the right thing with it.

If you had been to Iraq you would understand that the chance of democracy or a republic like the United States working there is very low. It's not because they hate democracy, but rather the mindset of the people living there.

People who are unwilling to fight for their own freedom are unlikely to be able to hold onto it.

Thank you for making my point for me.

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  276
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  7,474
  • Content Per Day:  0.97
  • Birthday:  01/31/1966

Japan?

Korea?

Nicargua?

Panama?

..... :cool:

Or, you quit giving him money and he cleans up his act, gets a job and does what he's supposed to. Sometimes charity is wasted because the people don't know enough to do the right thing with it.

I agree with you there, but when that same bum, or set of bums start to sell weapons to other bums that want to use them on you or your friends, it's time to take the bum out. :wub:

t.