• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  39
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  31
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  03/25/1981

Hello!

Baptized as an evangelical christian in the Congo in the centre of Africa, I am looking for one Boible in English version, just as I also would like to m benefit from any funding to sponsor all my education abroad.For as a student in Networks and Telecommunications, I should try again , for the fourth year running, my IB (International Bacalaureate) with Maths and Physical Sciences.

Also, if somebody can help me I would be grateful to him or her.

I was born from parents who are no rich to realize my hopes then I am writing to you and hoping that I can get what I am looking for.

Similarly, I am applying online to overseas universitiesI also need money take my English test.

Colossians 3:13-16 and Matthew 7: 7-12.

Take care and may GOD the Father in heaven bles you through Jesus Christ.Amen.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  115
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  8,281
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  10/30/1955

I will be praying for you Chang. Do you need someone to send you a Bible? I have lots of them, and give them away often.

Please consider applying to Harvard, Princeton and Yale Universities. Their endowments are so large, they are financially able to take on a large number of foreign students who cannot afford to pay.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  1,285
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  17,917
  • Content Per Day:  2.27
  • Days Won:  19

Chang,

God Bless you. :laugh:

Have you contacted any of the Missionaries in the Congo? Perhaps they can help?

I will be in prayer for you. :blink:

Peace,

Dave

Guest His_Servant

Blessings Chang!

You can also click on this link: http://www.soulwinners.com/main.cfm?ID=13

put your address and other information in the provided spaces, and these people will send you a free Holy Bible. There are a few sites on the internet where you can get free bibles, but this is the first one I came across for you.

I pray the Lord blesses you beyond what you ever thought possible, and provides your every need...for your education, and everything else. God Richly Bless You!!

Guest NH_Marine15

Chang,

I am not too educated with the area you are from but I just watched a true story about the Congo area and I hope and pray that you are very safe along with all of your family. I hope you get a great chance at a wonderful education our country has to offer. There is no reason for anyone not to get the financial support they need for schooling. God bless you!

NHMarine